Covid Positive Report vochindi ani Teenmar Mallanna pai Fake Case--KTR intha shake avuthunnadu

paaparao

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

Rey barre. I never said BJP is correct for TG people. its correct for langas. Ekkado edho lokam lo vuntaaru nuvvu aa narsi gaadu @Raven_Rayes . basic vocabulary lo kooda clarity vundadhu - onions mohal.

Any1 who's not a kam is so insignificant in ur world. If he is a KG kam u go out of ur way to please them . Malli telugus unity antu sollu
ok-ok-ok.gif

39 minutes ago, BAVA_BERRY said:

Any1 who's not a kam is so insignificant in ur world. If he is a KG kam u go out of ur way to please them . Malli telugus unity antu sollu
ok-ok-ok.gif

ok ra - nee kosam lets accept kams are born with two kommulu. So aa 5% kosam 95% mandhi telugu vallu unity vadhileyyalantav - anthena?

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

ok ra - nee kosam lets accept kams are born with two kommulu. So aa 5% kosam 95% mandhi telugu vallu unity vadhileyyalantav - anthena?

y do u look down all casts except ur kams? y do u look down on all except KG kams? were u part of the gang tht banned thumbs up in KG colleges? Were u tyin Mokshu banners ?

3 minutes ago, BAVA_BERRY said:

y do u look down all casts except ur kams? y do u look down on all except KG kams? were u part of the gang tht banned thumbs up in KG colleges? Were u tyin Mokshu banners ?

Nenadingindhi okkataithe answer chese guts leka cheppedhi okkati. Yedho discuss cheddamle ani anavasaranga reply iccha ee minimum self respecte leni troll ki.

47 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Nenadingindhi okkataithe answer chese guts leka cheppedhi okkati. Yedho discuss cheddamle ani anavasaranga reply iccha ee minimum self respecte leni troll ki.

Again u asumed i'm  not kams and looking down on me. y do u hav that hatred towards other telugu ppl? y did u protest to ban thumbs up in KG colleges? Just coz Chiranjeevi used to endorse it? y u tied baners for Mokshu bdays?

7 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

unity vadileyatam entra thuppass yedhava. politics lo unity entra battebaaz ga. adhi authoritarianism.

akkadey aa 5% cultural crap ni noori posi, migatha 95% ni yeledhi. TG lo kooda jarigedhi idhey... edho nuvvu okkadivey ee vishayanni grahinchinattu overaction aapu ra lavda ga.

brahmins 2% (or whatever) meedha visham kakkey tappudu unna enthusiasm, power lo unna community, institutional control unna community ni antey enduku ra noppi?

exact ga Tamil Brahmins dravidians meedha cheppey chethha ney nuvvu kooda chepthunnav. lol.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

unity vadileyatam entra thuppass yedhava. politics lo unity entra battebaaz ga. adhi authoritarianism.

akkadey aa 5% cultural crap ni noori posi, migatha 95% ni yeledhi. TG lo kooda jarigedhi idhey... edho nuvvu okkadivey ee vishayanni grahinchinattu overaction aapu ra lavda ga.

brahmins 2% (or whatever) meedha visham kakkey tappudu unna enthusiasm, power lo unna community, institutional control unna community ni antey enduku ra noppi?

exact ga Tamil Brahmins dravidians meedha cheppey chethha ney nuvvu kooda chepthunnav. lol.

what institutional control they have ? could they stop division done in most haphazard way. could they stop when amravathi got gutted? did they like your rss blind children with pellet guns? did they cut off internet for two years? did they - like in gujrat - organize a riot killing 2000 people and ripping  a pregnant woman to death ?

you are the most hateful guy here r a narsi. vadhiledhu ledhu.

Rey narsi @Raven_Rayes you taught yourself intense hatred against a people - mostly agricultural - something RSS also has. Now you are getting exposed for it here. I know you are hurting because you thought you soo slick that no one will call you out. game up.

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

what institutional control they have ? could they stop division done in most haphazard way. could they stop when amravathi got gutted? did they like your rss blind children with pellet guns? did they cut off internet for two years? did they - like in gujrat - organize a riot killing 2000 people and ripping  a pregnant woman to death ?

you are the most hateful guy here r a narsi. vadhiledhu ledhu.

lol. this is funny. you are exposing yourself as a wannabe RSS, since you'd want all this to happen before TG even starts to talk about self rule emo.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

lol. this is funny. you are exposing yourself as a wannabe RSS, since you'd want all this to happen before TG even starts to talk about self rule emo.

alright so speculate on my thoughts/intentions and hate me on it. you dont have the mental discipline to talk on facts. when facts confront you - you speculate the very worst intentions on an agricultural people just because they were born in a region and try to trash them. yem character ra narsy.

9 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Rey narsi @Raven_Rayes you taught yourself intense hatred against a people - mostly agricultural - something RSS also has. Now you are getting exposed for it here. I know you are hurting because you thought you soo slick that no one will call you out. game up.

rey, news flash. No one here gives a fcuk about you or me. I'm responding because I'm bored, and find your earnest delusional arguments amusing.

also news flash, I straight up write long threads dissing middle class, which includes kammas, and everyone. you are exposing nothing, but your pointless obsession with me.

atleast if you can gather some kamma friends or telugu jathi friends to doxxx me, it'll be mildly interesting.

Narsi @Raven_Rayesyours is the logic of mass murderes and genociders everywhere . Despite the prosperity of whites and no real evidence against jews  hitler speculated that jews , if they get a chance, will destroy the society and went to kill them.  No wonder - despite all denials - you agree with sangh

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

rey, news flash. No one here gives a fcuk about you or me. I'm responding because I'm bored, and find your earnest delusional arguments amusing.

also news flash, I straight up write long threads dissing middle class, which includes kammas, and everyone. you are exposing nothing, but your pointless obsession with me.

atleast if you can gather some kamma friends or telugu jathi friends to doxxx me, it'll be mildly interesting.

You are not bored nor are you special. its a very clear line of thinking- quiet popular - RSS encourages it - Langas have it. In this line of thinking the very worst attributes are automatically given to agricultural people or south indians or muslims - despite no proof of any "ruling class" behaviour. it is reflexive and i am holding a mirror to show you are completely immersed in it - no matter waht you want others to think about or what you yourself think about you.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

alright so speculate on my thoughts/intentions and hate me on it. you dont have the mental discipline to talk on facts. when facts confront you - you speculate the very worst intentions on an agricultural people just because they were born in a region and try to trash them. yem character ra narsy.

awwww... so only you have the right to do it to others, is it? is it kamma jathi pogaru? or upper middle class neoliberal dicksucking CBN follower pogaru? lol.

what 'facts'? lol. I don't even have a beef with you, its you who manufactured the beef with me, because you are personally aggrieved that I dont agree with you on some things. you need to learn how to handle disagreement ra. or atleast improve your asshole quotient. right now, you sound like a loser who wants my attention. nothing more. lol