Covid Positive Report vochindi ani Teenmar Mallanna pai Fake Case--KTR intha shake avuthunnadu

paaparao

8 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what's the difference, dumbfcuk?

you say you respect TG people, and then make up bs to pretend like TG movement was not a popular people's movement. only one of it can be true.

Sheesh!!!

18 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

idiot. did the world stop spinning in 2009 and everyone agreed that status quo in 2009 should be maintained forever? They got people's support in 2014.

that you are still harping on this in 2021, I don't even know what to say.

Curious, very curious. 

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Narsi @Raven_Rayesis very comfortable with idea of india - so he wants every injustice  to be forgotten because he doesnt feel anything,

rey, intha pointless bs evadu post cheyyadra. adhi intha persistent ga.

cheppa ga... atleast try to doxx me ra. or should i doxxx you? lets atleast make it interesting ra a little bit.

14 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

rey, intha pointless bs evadu post cheyyadra. adhi intha persistent ga.

cheppa ga... atleast try to doxx me ra. or should i doxxx you? lets atleast make it interesting ra a little bit.

it is not pointless nor or you unique. The willingness you show to split Telugu people without benefit of a clear referendum or even discussion comes from a sanghi bent of mind. Even a couple divorce goes through court where both are forced to listen to each others views and deliberations are made on children etc. Here nuvvu chesendhi endhi "icchese, icchese - aduguthe ivvava - you are scum". Will anyone agree to split anything built like business through a partner or marriage or anything hard in such a casual way ?

rey narsi - you care two $hits about TG people and their daily struggles against caste system, against doras and against india itself. You already have an intense hatred of andhra and you calculated state division will hurt them more and that gives you an emotional kick. All other things - why Sangh had such remarkable interest in it? why no deliberations were made? why much more justifiable demands like darjeeling are not accepted?  none of them interest you nor give you the emotional kick. "icchese ichhcese"

No wonder sangh can play you and likes of you like a fiddle. They just need to press a few emotive buttons of you like say this will damage kams or andhra people you will jump and slave for them.

15 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

Narsi @Raven_Rayesis very comfortable with idea of india - so he wants every injustice  to be forgotten because he doesnt feel anything,

Why u protested to get thumbs up banned in kg colleges ? Why u tied baners fr Mokshu bday? Y u hav balya pic in ur wallet?