Covid Positive Report vochindi ani Teenmar Mallanna pai Fake Case--KTR intha shake avuthunnadu

paaparao

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Narsi @Raven_Rayesyours is the logic of mass murderes and genociders everywhere . Despite the prosperity of whites and no real evidence against jews  hitler speculated that jews , if they get a chance, will destroy the society and went to kill them.  No wonder - despite all denials - you agree with sangh

all this because I said amaravati is a bs project. lol.

amaravati itself is a sangh project ra.. did you miss sandra bob sucking up to that sadhguru guy and allot him 1000s of acres in amaravati?

which makes you sanghi.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

awwww... so only you have the right to do it to others, is it? is it kamma jathi pogaru? or upper middle class neoliberal dicksucking CBN follower pogaru? lol.

what 'facts'? lol. I don't even have a beef with you, its you who manufactured the beef with me, because you are personally aggrieved that I dont agree with you on some things. you need to learn how to handle disagreement ra. or atleast improve your asshole quotient. right now, you sound like a loser who wants my attention. nothing more. lol

what speculations i did ? i showed your behaviour conforms to RSS - thats not speculation. thats your actual behaviour here. No you dont "disagree' with me - you humiliate my entire people as "exploiters/ruling class" and use it as justification to rip apart a people of one language. Dont try to sugarcoat how offensive you are and how much bullying you do.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

You are not bored nor are you special. its a very clear line of thinking- quiet popular - RSS encourages it - Langas have it. In this line of thinking the very worst attributes are automatically given to agricultural people or south indians or muslims - despite no proof of any "ruling class" behaviour. it is reflexive and i am holding a mirror to show you are completely immersed in it - no matter waht you want others to think about or what you yourself think about you.

first I should understand what you are saying no ra? lol.

you are all over the place, inventing villains that bother the utopia your 'agricultural people' are trying to build. I'm just doing typing practice.

all this because I said amaravati is a bs project. lol.

amaravati itself is a sangh project ra.. did you miss sandra bob sucking up to that sadhguru guy and allot him 1000s of acres in amaravati?

which makes you sanghi.

its nothing to do with amaravati. It is your characterization of andhra people as exploiters and carrying water for langas/bjp/rss attacks on telugu people living as one community.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

what speculations i did ? i showed your behaviour conforms to RSS - thats not speculation. thats your actual behaviour here. No you dont "disagree' with me - you humiliate my entire people as "exploiters/ruling class" and use it as justification to rip apart a people of one language. Dont try to sugarcoat how offensive you are and how much bullying you do.

and yours doesn't? why, because you support kashmiri rights? lol.

aah, so your problem is that I humiliate 'your people' as exploiters/ruling class. I haven't seen this level of whining ever in this db. you attribute my general anti middle class posts to specific caste and badger me about it.

but it is true ra. I hate "middle class" assholes. I post here just to be offensive to those who call themselves middle class and are making 2lakhs/mo+ or living abroad. my intention is to irritate you. thanks for the acknowledgement ra.

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

its nothing to do with amaravati. It is your characterization of andhra people as exploiters and carrying water for langas/bjp/rss attacks on telugu people living as one community.

keep imagining bs. I'll change my mind if that 'telugu unity' actually manifests itself on the ground. Not because some bshitter like you online insists that telugu people are united.

lets have andhra people accept madurai telugus as their own first. when ethno states are formed in India, lets see how Andhra reacts to them. don't for a minute delude yourself that southern states will remain united.

as for andhra people being exploiters, why do you think its a controversial thing to say? your own behaviour is proof that you feel entitled to TG, but mock its aspirations for self rule. what more proof do you need?

23 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

and yours doesn't? why, because you support kashmiri rights? lol.

aah, so your problem is that I humiliate 'your people' as exploiters/ruling class. I haven't seen this level of whining ever in this db. you attribute my general anti middle class posts to specific caste and badger me about it.

but it is true ra. I hate "middle class" assholes. I post here just to be offensive to those who call themselves middle class and are making 2lakhs/mo+ or living abroad. my intention is to irritate you. thanks for the acknowledgement ra.

haha - well you claim you hate "entitled middle class" - but you behave in the most entitled way calling entire groups of people as scum because they asserted an identity as inherently secular has language.

So your way of hating elitist is by supporting the most elite of all movements - langa movement?. Its a movement which actually lost popular mandate in 2009 but still got ALL its objectives met - including the controversial one of keeping the most advanced part all to itself -  in a most rapid manner with strangely both RSS and family oriented  feudal set up called congress supporting it. All its supporters here are also hardcore sangghis here. But you pretend not to notice. They never supported far more genuine movements like darjeeling where people dont even have the same language.

Rey narsi the language based states in india - south, maha and bengal have been the most progressive in india. Whether it is welfare or social justice. Nothing scares RSS and delhi and also pakistanis the linguistic assertion. If not for TN state asserting tamil identity it is doubtful whether south would have access to english language and all these jobs. I am proud to say andhras started this trend with potti sreeramulu.

Dont forget India with 7 times pakistan population and 10 times bigger economy cannot even threaten it militarily whereas much poorer bengalis effectively broke pakistan in to two and now enjoy good relations with pakistan,india and china.

Hyping up caste divisions in most progressive states and breaking them up in a sly and surrpetious manner is halmark of manipulative politics you seem to support.

37 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

keep imagining bs. I'll change my mind if that 'telugu unity' actually manifests itself on the ground. Not because some bshitter like you online insists that telugu people are united.

lets have andhra people accept madurai telugus as their own first. when ethno states are formed in India, lets see how Andhra reacts to them. don't for a minute delude yourself that southern states will remain united.

as for andhra people being exploiters, why do you think its a controversial thing to say? your own behaviour is proof that you feel entitled to TG, but mock its aspirations for self rule. what more proof do you need?

Hyping up some caste differences among telugu people which dont effect more than 10% of population and using to re-draw their borders and reduce their voice in front of delhi. Nice try ra narsi. And you get offended when i call you sanghi.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

haha - well you claim you hate "entitled middle class" - but you behave in the most entitled way calling entire groups of people as scum because they asserted an identity as inherently secular has language.

I called you an ethnonationalist scum. you, like Modi, tried to pretend as if I called entire group of people as scum. Yes, those who try to take away others rights in the name of language are ethnonationalist scum like you.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

So your way of hating elitist is by supporting the most elite of all movements - langa movement?. Its a movement which actually lost popular mandate in 2009 but still got ALL its objectives met - including the controversial one of keeping the most advanced part all to itself -  in a most rapid manner with strangely both RSS and family oriented  feudal set up called congress supporting it. All its supporters here are also hardcore sangghis here. But you pretend not to notice. They never supported far more genuine movements like darjeeling where people dont even have the same language.

all that is fine ra yedhava. ask Sandra Bob to campaign there and win first. I haven't met a single TG person who wants things to go back pre 2014. your claim that it is a movement headed by the elites is definitely true, but the people seem to prefer them over elites from the other side ra. may be truth is hurtful. what can I do about it?

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Rey narsi the language based states in india - south, maha and bengal have been the most progressive in india. Whether it is welfare or social justice. Nothing scares RSS and delhi and also pakistanis the linguistic assertion. If not for TN state asserting tamil identity it is doubtful whether south would have access to english language and all these jobs. I am proud to say andhras started this trend with potti sreeramulu.

okay.. so? when did I say that languages should be broken, so delhi get more power? I said that using language to keep a region united when one section wants to break away is bs. also using language as ethnic marker to kill bengalis in Assam is bs. and you think these are controversial things to say. lol.

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Hyping up caste divisions in most progressive states and breaking them up in a sly and surrpetious manner is halmark of manipulative politics you seem to support.

don't drag me into your delusional world where majority TG people are against the division. if they were, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Hyping up some caste differences among telugu people which dont effect more than 10% of population and using to re-draw their borders and reduce their voice in front of delhi. Nice try ra narsi. And you get offended when i call you sanghi.

aaah I see.. so why couldn't Andhra people convince TG that staying united was beneficial to both of them?

your shameless assertion that a region can agitate against its rulers only if they are maiming and killing people like in Kashmir, and TG has no reason to go separate because none of this was happening there, shows who the Sanghi really is here.

7 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I called you an ethnonationalist scum. you, like Modi, tried to pretend as if I called entire group of people as scum. Yes, those who try to take away others rights in the name of language are ethnonationalist scum like you.

how do i become a scum if i express a desire that people speaking a language should live together ? that too in a telugu forum.  is this not how most of the world is organized? why would you use such an abusive word for something that is really a norm in the world? You also called assamese the samething and even called kashmiris as islamofacists. Fascists without any power!!!

all that is fine ra yedhava. ask Sandra Bob to campaign there and win first. I haven't met a single TG person who wants things to go back pre 2014. your claim that it is a movement headed by the elites is definitely true, but the people seem to prefer them over elites from the other side ra. may be truth is hurtful. what can I do about it?

Why does sendrababu come when i am talking about ideas and social phenomenon. I will tell you why because you have no respect for me as an indivdual -  you think because i speak for andhra i am just an extenion of some caste so you can keep in insinuating me of that and bring up sendraal and amaravati..

okay.. so? when did I say that languages should be broken, so delhi get more power? I said that using language to keep a region united when one section wants to break away is bs. also using language as ethnic marker to kill bengalis in Assam is bs. and you think these are controversial things to say. lol.

don't drag me into your delusional world where majority TG people are against the division. if they were, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

So main langa party losing people mandate in 2009 is delusional to you ? it is clear you made up your mind through ethnic hate/caste resentment. What you say has no basis in facts. And how come only TG was met with such speed, with such little discussion., such little regard for andhra pradesh with no capital. You cant even be bothered to think about those things for a minute - because you have such intense hatred for people. I will call you out ra sanghi.

11 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

I call myself scum all the time. duh! that's why I'm not offended at any of your characterizations of me. most of them are probably accurate, but no idea why you are repeating them ad nauseam.

you are not 'exposing' anything. I admit to having sanghi remnants in my thinking, which I try hard to shake off. but none of examples you post of me are sanghi in thought. you are not smart enough to catch the sanghi part of my thinking.

that you see sanghiness in my throwaway comment on Kammula to stick to godavari type movies, and not wade into areas he doesn't obviously understand, is an example of the clown logic you use to argue with me.

that you see sanghiness in my throwaway comment on Kammula to stick to godavari type movies, and not wade into areas he doesn't obviously understand, is an example of the clown logic you use to argue with me.

So a born and bought up in TG doesnt "obviously understand" the region but should stick to godavari ? its mind boggling how little reflection you have about yourself.

14 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

aaah I see.. so why couldn't Andhra people convince TG that staying united was beneficial to both of them?

your shameless assertion that a region can agitate against its rulers only if they are maiming and killing people like in Kashmir, and TG has no reason to go separate because none of this was happening there, shows who the Sanghi really is here.

No - i did not say that. I was telling the way you soft pedal delhi which actually behaves like a "ruling class" while portraying andhra middle class as "ruling class" with no signs or symptoms of it (other than caste groupism which is everywhere). It shows how strange your mindset is - how your morals are not developed properly and how you lack consistent moral perspective on things.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

how do i become a scum if i express a desire that people speaking a language should live together ? that too in a telugu forum.  is this not how most of the world is organized? why would you use such an abusive word for something that is really a norm in the world? You also called assamese the samething and even called kashmiris as islamofacists. Fascists without any power!!!

because by expressing it to people who don't want to live together, you are taking away their rights to live separately, duh!

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Why does sendrababu come when i am talking about ideas and social phenomenon. I will tell you why because you have no respect for me as an indivdual -  you think because i speak for andhra i am just an extenion of some caste so you can keep in insinuating me of that and bring up sendraal and amaravati..

what ideas? you are simply making empty assertions that are not based on reality and dragging me to argue on it, when I've explicitly made it clear that I have no horse in this race, and that my knowledge on the history of TG or the politics is paper thin. I only made a comment based on the current reality I witness, which is complete decimation of samkhyam. if you are offended by me commenting on it, feel free to ask me to shut up and mind my business, which I will. instead tagging me everywhere is just insane.

if you keep dragging me into this discussion, and expect me to respect you as an individual, you must be a dumbfcuk.

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

So main langa party losing people mandate in 2009 is delusional to you ? it is clear you made up your mind through ethnic hate/caste resentment. What you say has no basis in facts. And how come only TG was met with such speed, with such little discussion., such little regard for andhra pradesh with no capital. You cant even be bothered to think about those things for a minute - because you have such intense hatred for people. I will call you out ra sanghi.

this is 2021, not 2009.

I already wrote posts mocking TRS, and the Telangana movement as an upper caste power grab many times. its kinda obvious. but I dont understand why you think I should support the upper caste of Andhra in this fight between two upper castes?

let them fight on the ground of political opinion over this. and you know the prevailing opinion on this already.. or are you deluded that sandrabob can come back to power in TG?