Covid Positive Report vochindi ani Teenmar Mallanna pai Fake Case--KTR intha shake avuthunnadu

paaparao

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

So a born and bought up in TG doesnt "obviously understand" the region but should stick to godavari ? its mind boggling how little reflection you have about yourself.

he himself has claimed that he doesn't understand TG caste dynamics, duh!

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

No - i did not say that. I was telling the way you soft pedal delhi which actually behaves like a "ruling class" while portraying andhra middle class as "ruling class" with no signs or symptoms of it (other than caste groupism which is everywhere). It shows how strange your mindset is - how your morals are not developed properly and how you lack consistent moral perspective on things.

andhra middle class sucks up to delhi, duh! which world are you living in?

Tell me one popular telugu intellectual who has anti-India writings, and is not a communist.

your defending 'middle class' who are the worst bigots, while calling me a sanghi is funny. Yes, most TDP/YCP voting middle class are sanghis. In fact given the fervour with which TDP took up temple issues in Andhra, it shouldn't even be in doubt. Freely calling Jagan as xian.

what moral perspective are you talking about? lol. this is the kind of bs you support?

10 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

because by expressing it to people who don't want to live together, you are taking away their rights to live separately, duh!

If i express then i am taking rights away? really? one can debate it - but how is it taking rights away ? why do you have to call me a scum - dont try to soft pedal saying you call yourself that. thats bullshit - you call yourself doesnt mean you get to call others. The reality is you are very protective of  Doras/Sanghis - defending them at drop of heart. But spit venom on andhra people - even the farmers agitating there too. Look how coldly you said laughing -is jagan supposed to take care of them or what .

let them fight on the ground of political opinion over this. and you know the prevailing opinion on this already.. or are you deluded that sandrabob can come back to power in TG?

You are soo casual about political borders of a people bound by one language, similiar castes that you boil it to one guy getting elected. Entha kashtam to build a society. People like you behave like such elitists ra - break if you want to, eat cake if you dont have bread - gatra. shouldnt a society be based on a principle not just a desire to  break up?  i have never seen a cause as poorly arituclated a langana. Just a desire to break and make dora as cm.

And you really think TG people hate andhra - dont you? it is extraordinarily shameless how you belittle people of telangana as haters.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

andhra middle class sucks up to delhi, duh! which world are you living in?

Tell me one popular telugu intellectual who has anti-India writings, and is not a communist.

your defending 'middle class' who are the worst bigots, while calling me a sanghi is funny. Yes, most TDP/YCP voting middle class are sanghis. In fact given the fervour with which TDP took up temple issues in Andhra, it shouldn't even be in doubt. Freely calling Jagan as xian.

what moral perspective are you talking about? lol. this is the kind of bs you support?

Then why did delhi so cooly and so quickly divide andhra if they suck up to it ? do you atleast make attempt to add 2 and 2 before you talk ?

some political mudlisnging is the same as breaking people in to different borders ? you are one level shameless ra.

Then why did delhi so cooly and so quickly divide andhra if they suck up to it ? do you atleast make attempt to add 2 and 2 before you talk ?

some political mudlisnging is the same as breaking people in to different borders ? you are one level shameless ra.

because they know that most of that 'middle class' in Hyd won't give a fcuk.

just notice in this db itself.. Only guy from Hyd probably who still talks about this 7yr old sh1t. even the disgusting @Jambhalheart who used to blabber like you do, has moved on to tackle other things he's interested in.

you are a fcuking child throwing a tantrum at not getting his fav toy. keep crying.

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

If i express then i am taking rights away? really? once can debate it - but how is it taking rights away ? why do you have to call me a scum - dont try to soft pedal saying you call yourself that. thats bullshit - you call yourself doesnt mean you get to call others. The reality is you are very protective of  Doras/Sanghis - defending them at drop of heart. But spit venom on andhra people - even the farmers agitating there too. Look how coldly you said laughing is jagan supposed to take care of them or what .

all this whining for what? that I called you scum? lol.

yes, reopening an open and shut case (like TG creation) without any new information is just harassment. you are an asshole of the worst kind. pretty sure all your TG friends hate you.

8 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

You are soo casual about politicla borders of a people bound by one language, similiar castes that you boil it to one guy getting elected. Entha kashtam to build a society. People like you behave like such elitists ra - break if you want to, eat cake if you dont have bread - gatra. shouldnt a society be based on a principle not just a desire ot break up?  i have never seen a cause as poorly arituclated a langana. Just a desire to break and make dora as cm.

And you really think TG people hate andhra - dont you? it is extraordinaly shameless how you belittle peopel of telangana as haters.

dude, you don't have any 'facts'. just your delusional need to feel acknowledged that you are making a decent point.

but sorrrry dude, you suck.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

because they know that most of that 'middle class' in Hyd won't give a fcuk.

just notice in this db itself.. Only guy from Hyd probably who still talks about this 7yr old sh1t. even the disgusting @Jambhalheart who used to blabber like you do, has moved on to tackle other things he's interested in.

you are a fcuking child throwing a tantrum at not getting his fav toy. keep crying.

Yea and you only give a fcuk what middle class give a fck. At the same time you advertise yourself as anti middle class. Pathetic fraud.

People in TG said NO in 2009, all state MLA's resigned in 2009 itself. State assembly passed a resolution condemning - it is all hahahah heheheh for you. It doesnt count - what counts is what middle class in this db say and then use to silence me.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

all this whining for what? that I called you scum? lol.

yes, reopening an open and shut case (like TG creation) without any new information is just harassment. you are an asshole of the worst kind. pretty sure all your TG friends hate you.

dude, you don't have any 'facts'. just your delusional need to feel acknowledged that you are making a decent point.

but sorrrry dude, you suck.

No i dont have a need for acknowledgement. But i fcking want to show you for what you are. You wont go so easily ra narsy.

If it is an open and shut case it shouldnt create this much agony for you. right now a mla form TG saying they should re-unite. 

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

No i dont have a need for acknowledgement. But i fcking want to show you for what you are. You wont go so easily ra narsy.

If it is an open and shut case it shouldnt create this much agony for you. right now a mla form TG saying they should re-unite. 

show whom? everyone in this db already hates me. lol.

keep waiting for the day reunification happens. idiot.

show whom? everyone in this db already hates me. lol.

keep waiting for the day reunification happens. idiot.

Nice try - once again painting you as some lone wolf. In this two thread we are debating not a single guy came for me yet - but there are atleast four guys who came for you - ryzen, halwa, chef and barre. You fit like hand in glove with sanghis but want everyone to pretend not to notice.

Yea and you only give a fcuk what middle class give a fck. At the same time you advertise yourself as anti middle class. Pathetic fraud.

People in TG said NO in 2009, all state MLA's resigned in 2009 itself. State assembly passed a resolution condemning - it is all hahahah heheheh for you. It doesnt count - what counts is what middle class in this db say and then use to silence me.

are you dumb, or are you playing dumb?

i said delhi doesnt care, because middle class doesn't care, idiot.

People in TG said yes 2014, duh! they said yes again in 2019, duh!

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

are you dumb, or are you playing dumb?

i said delhi doesnt care, because middle class doesn't care, idiot.

People in TG said yes 2014, duh! they said yes again in 2019, duh!

They said yes in 2014 ? they were already given a state ra and asked to vote for their assembly. were they given a referendum? how much you falsify. unbeleivable.

2009 is sort of referendum -as the party which only wanted TG - TRS was there. And it lost humiliatingly.

Nice try - once again painting you as some lone wolf. In this two thread we are debating not a single guy came for me yet - but there are atleast four guys who came for you - ryzen, halwa, chef and barre. You fit like hand in glove with sanghis but want everyone to pretend not to notice.

apart from bava_berry, I have nothing to do with any of them.

not only am I a lone wolf, I hope everyone will be lone wolves speaking on their own behalf, instead on behalf of their caste, or language or nation or any other such bs identity.

They said yes in 2014 ? they were already given a state ra and asked to vote for their assembly. were they given a referendum? how much you falsify. unbeleivable.

did TDP ask for a referendum? why are you shouting at me ra?

apart from bava_berry, I have nothing to do with any of them.

not only am I a lone wolf, I hope everyone will be lone wolves speaking on their own behalf, instead on behalf of their caste, or language or nation or any other such bs identity.

yea - you have nothing to do with them. But strangely you all have same thoughts on so many issues. we just have to pretend not to notice. But while demanding that people treat you as an individual; you wont bat an eyelid portraying me as belonging to a caste and a political party.  How entitled you are ra nizanga.