Indian bank employee : "arrest him if he wants service in kannada in karnataka"

Telugodura456

Just now, Dabbakai said:

ante nee logic prakaram if I am traveling to mexico; I can manage with english ane naa nee uddesam. 

naaka ardham kaale. Are you saying a mexican in mexico must be served in english and if he protests then threaten to arrest him and shout "nikal" at him ?

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

naaka ardham kaale. Are you saying a mexican in mexico must be served in english and if he protests then threaten to arrest him and shout "nikal" at him ?

paying customer annav kada, if I am paying customer and the person opposite to me who is serving doesnt know the language I am speaking should make an attempt to speak my language antava. I am talking about 2 individual communicating to get things done. 

Just now, Dabbakai said:

paying customer annav kada, if I am paying customer and the person opposite to me who is serving doesnt know the language I am speaking should make an attempt to speak my language antava. I am talking about 2 individual communicating to get things done. 

Paying customer in his own land. yours is wrong analogy - correct analogy is the one i gave before "Are you saying a mexican in mexico must be served in english and if he protests then threaten to arrest him and shout "nikal" at him ?" - any response to that ?

2 hours ago, ManOffSteel said:

Lauda lo Kannada gallu, development kavali bangalore paisal kavali non locals matram vaddu..

mari Telangana lo andhra vallu job sesthunte TG vallu kuda ade annaru ga. appudemo Jai TG ani jai kottavu. ippudu same Kannada vallu repeat sesthunte lavada gallu ani matladuthunnavu enduku. arei @JustChilI_Mama ga. ithanni ela vodilesavu atta. @3$%

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, paaparao said:

mari Telangana lo andhra vallu job sesthunte TG vallu kuda ade annaru ga. appudemo Jai TG ani jai kottavu. ippudu same Kannada vallu repeat sesthunte lavada gallu ani matladuthunnavu enduku. arei @JustChilI_Mama ga. ithanni ela vodilesavu atta. @3$%

Langa is a langa - "maadi maggavale" - evadu sanka naakipoina parle.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Paying customer in his own land. yours is wrong analogy - correct analogy is the one i gave before "Are you saying a mexican in mexico must be served in english and if he protests then threaten to arrest him and shout "nikal" at him ?" - any response to that ?

own land endi vayya, ippudu bank employee emanna Mars nunchi digochinda. 

you are said paying customer, as a paying customer annav kada, customer ki service ichchetappudu vaaniki ardam ayye language lo matladali ani. 

nenu 2 individuals gurinchii antunna. customer gadu rubabu ga kannada lo matladu ani mobile teesi shooting start chesindu, as mentioned earlier I will also lose cool even; and I have seen n experienced when I tried to learn and speak their language especially kannada local mocking me. adantha sare, ippudu banglore lo vunna telugollu andaru kannada matladutunnara, ippudu northeast odu kannada matladatledu ani vadini kotti dobbaru, vadiki oste vadu matladatharu, as a sovereign country don't you think a citizen can work in any part of India. 

1 hour ago, Ellen said:

Akada enni countries petti boundaries pettina hindi language fascism maradu. 

ask muslims in karnataka to speak kannada. they will show you middle finger. so can they also be thrown out?

Bank employees working in any state(not just karnataka) should know english/ local language. If he is not aware of local language he should atleast ask his colleagues to tranlate and serve the customer. On top of everthing he should remember “CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT ”. 

Ee north( pan masala batch) ki **** balupu ekkuva. Undedhi migrant  state lo malli aa language/culture ante chullakana. 

20 minutes ago, Dabbakai said:

own land endi vayya, ippudu bank employee emanna Mars nunchi digochinda. 

you are said paying customer, as a paying customer annav kada, customer ki service ichchetappudu vaaniki ardam ayye language lo matladali ani. 

nenu 2 individuals gurinchii antunna. customer gadu rubabu ga kannada lo matladu ani mobile teesi shooting start chesindu, as mentioned earlier I will also lose cool even; and I have seen n experienced when I tried to learn and speak their language especially kannada local mocking me. adantha sare, ippudu banglore lo vunna telugollu andaru kannada matladutunnara, ippudu northeast odu kannada matladatledu ani vadini kotti dobbaru, vadiki oste vadu matladatharu, as a sovereign country don't you think a citizen can work in any part of India. 

Rey bangalore lo unna telugodiki , karnataka lo unna kanada vaadiki theda ledha?

rendu individuals endhi? dhaaniki background and context ledha ? He didnt come from mars but he doesnt know how his customers speak.

t is not some random kannada guy mocking someone. its a bank custoemr getting treated like $hit.

Why dont you answer the analogy i asked about mexico.  Does it happen anywhere in the world - a french customer served in english in france ? there is no one weirder than an "indian". something living in that crazy society does.

6 minutes ago, prince143 said:

Bank employees working in any state(not just karnataka) should know english/ local language. If he is not aware of local language he should atleast ask his colleagues to tranlate and serve the customer. On top of everthing he should remember “CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT ”. 

Ee north( pan masala batch) ki **** balupu ekkuva. Undedhi migrant  state lo malli aa language/culture ante chullakana. 

evaru chupincharu, bihar and north east workers, language matladakapotey battalippi kottali antava 

50 minutes ago, Dabbakai said:

I don't know if the current system has changed by coming from a banking family I am pretty much aware, my dad, his frnds and colleagues have been to far away places;  some even served in north east. 

may be co-operative, banks like SBH or andhra bank or some Karnataka bank or syndicate bank that sorts;  though they are nationalized ones they have foot print in only certain states; some bigger banks they tend to transfer to far away places;  sometimes unions are also involved in the transfer process, in some banks there is a unspoken rule that a person should serve a north location in their service time. 

coming to that video vaadu PO avvochu gaa in this case you mentioned that they don't need language proficiency. also once recruitment is done, its prerogative of bank's management to send employees to which ever location they want to send; though they are public enterprise, they might send efficient employees to make a particular branch to perform better by doing that they might turn blind eye to language of that locality

I was talking solely about SBI. Not even its associates. Circle etc. cooperative or regional banks lo undav, they are very specific to certain locations kabatti. 

POs get language training. You cleverly tried to ignore that poinnt. Mostly ee northies choose karnataka bank exams because they are easy to crack , they want a job but are reluctant to learn the language be in a job that SERVES KANNADA PEOPLE. It is quite rude. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, rightwar said:

ask muslims in karnataka to speak kannada. they will show you middle finger. so can they also be thrown out?

Throw out ani evadannadu? Vallu bank la kusoni kannada matladakunda urdu matladte vadni kuda barabar anta, nak radu, kannada matladu bhai ani. But most muslims I know do speak both languages, Andhra side aite I ve never seen a muslim speak urdu. Only hyderabadi muslims speak urdu. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Rey bangalore lo unna telugodiki , karnataka lo unna kanada vaadiki theda ledha?

rendu individuals endhi? dhaaniki background and context ledha ? He didnt come from mars but he doesnt know how his customers speak.

t is not some random kannada guy mocking someone. its a bank custoemr getting treated like $hit.

Why dont you answer the analogy i asked about mexico.  Does it happen anywhere in the world - a french customer served in english in france ? there is no one weirder than an "indian". something living in that crazy society does.

chusava tone marindi, nee thought process toh nenu align avvakapotey. 

same goes to you as well, entha chaduvukunna enni desalu tirigina samskaram matram raadu. something to do with Indian. anonymous forum ane kada ela padithe ala matladutunnav. 

nenu ade cheppa kada paying customer annavu, nenu edo language matladithe serve chesetoniki rakapotey rubabu cheyala. 

2 minutes ago, Dabbakai said:

chusava tone marindi, nee thought process toh nenu align avvakapotey. 

same goes to you as well, entha chaduvukunna enni desalu tirigina samskaram matram raadu. something to do with Indian. anonymous forum ane kada ela padithe ala matladutunnav. 

nenu ade cheppa kada paying customer annavu, nenu edo language matladithe serve chesetoniki rakapotey rubabu cheyala. 

chaa - enni rojulu baabu thamaru ee forum lo.  nee tedious/thingara posts vini vini oka "rey" ante antha offend ayyi, Topic meedha matladamme aapesav. very clever arguement skill.