Life ante EMI's kadutu chanipovadam kaadu

huma

People are buying too many properties which they dont need. Life is short, Buy one beautiful house and

enjoy. Lekapothe EMI's kadutu chanipotaaru. I know a guy who has three houses and he lives in the worst

house and rented out other two good houses so that he can pay EMI's.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, huma said:

People are buying too many properties which they dont need. Life is short, Buy one beautiful house and

enjoy. Lekapothe EMI's kadutu chanipotaaru. I know a guy who has three houses and he lives in the worst

I know a guy who bought a plot and apartment in Hyd and with current salary 80% of his salary goes to EMIs for next 20 years anta

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, JackSeal said:

I know a guy who bought a plot and apartment in Hyd and with current salary 80% of his salary goes to EMIs for next 20 years anta

ade cheptunna bro, emanna ante future lo property 10 times perugutundi appudu enjoy chesta antaaru.

I know a guy who is struggling to pay even for his home. His wife event to India for 4 months , he gave his home for rent and then he moved to his friend's apt to save money.

Most of them by coz of peer pressure and family pressure. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, huma said:

No one listens so stop telling.. they will take all the concrete to cover the graves 

1 hour ago, tokkalogola said:

No one listens so stop telling.. they will take all the concrete to cover the graves 

All those properties will go back to government or to their children, daani kosam jeevitantam gadidalla kashtapadaala.

3 hours ago, huma said:

ade cheptunna bro, emanna ante future lo property 10 times perugutundi appudu enjoy chesta antaaru.

Asalu enjoy ante individual basis meaning untadi..