Life ante EMI's kadutu chanipovadam kaadu

huma

3 hours ago, ranku_mogudu said:

10 LPA tho Aparna lanto vati lo 1 C Plus petti kontey anthe ga@3$%

1c petti konna 20 years deniki emi, 3 years or manchi job unte 2 years lo u can earn that money no 

1 hour ago, DesiPokiri said:

1c petti konna 20 years deniki emi, 3 years or manchi job unte 2 years lo u can earn that money no 

people prefer 15 years EMI pay rather than  the shortest term to close.  endho aa pichi.. ardham kadhu.... aina most of the people here are with MNC that are service based companies..  role marina pay peanuts untundhi.. e..g., one of my friends brother( friend is in US) is with Tech mahindra for 8 + years and he still draws 6.5 LPA.. so 30K is what he can afford as  EMI for 70 L loan..which takes 19 years to finish.. so  depends ..tahathu ku minchi talapaina vesukuntaru..

where as few of my friends and families( mostly PM & PO)  earn more than 30-40 LPA and in few cases both have similar package.. if they can dedicate one salary for EMI, it takes 2-3 years and if only 1 earning also takes 6 years max

2 hours ago, jaathiratnalu said:

Antele evvary ekkada Vunte .. Akkad’s Enjoy chestunnam anukovatam lo tappuledu

Adhey it depends on what we seek as happiness.. my brother and his wife prefer binge watching every night and  feel happy they have a time together.. where as me and my wife prefer go out  or atleast talk in fresh air every day and we cherish our journey and talk pro and con for our kid

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Vaampire said:

Life antey manaki nachindi cheyyadam. Anthey kaani pakkollu chesedaani meedha comment cheyyadam kaadhu. Let them do what makes them happy.

Maaku  pakkollu chesedaani meedha comment cheyyadam lone santosham, ika nuvvu pakkaki velli aaduko

10 hours ago, ranku_mogudu said:

haha you are just covering your insecurity!  Planned investment  is for security of you and your children however you definitely need not spoon feed or soft cushion your kid.  I have multiple properties doesn't define my comfort, instead it is a planned investment in limit of what we can afford . We both draw 35 LPA and can pay 1 LPM each towards emi.. she invests money towards property where as I invest towards land. end of the day, once we have 2-3 properties, we can draw rent that goes towards expenses where as my investment on land increases exponentially. We can sell all three once it is done and consolidate towards a villa. 

Given that, we both balance our work and life and we spend time with our kid and parents on a daily basis  and we spend quality time with ourselves..we go for trips over weekends and also we had trips together like shimla, mauritius and bangkok in this 2021. 

So stop nagging and ask your friends to go for only if they can afford.

life antey enjoyment okkatey kaadhu..you have to balance your life,investment for future and  also enjoy.. ee moodu balance cheyyatam chetha kakapothey pm cheyyi.. nee current situation batti neeku solution cheptha..@3$%

end of the day we still have more than 2 LPM to spend per month in which 10% each we go towards orphanages taking grocery and cook for them (30-40 people) ..some times Old Age homes and sometimes orphanages. Rest lo regular expenditure like groceries..baby necessities and for parents(my parents as her mom is staying with her sis in US)

I am not talking about people like you who are rich and earning good as well. I am talking about people who are drawing average salary but still buying many properties. intaki nuvvu cheppedanta nijamena?

20 hours ago, huma said:

ade cheptunna bro, emanna ante future lo property 10 times perugutundi appudu enjoy chesta antaaru.

appudu daka okavela bathiki undaka pothe ?

4 hours ago, huma said:

I am not talking about people like you who are rich and earning good as well. I am talking about people who are drawing average salary but still buying many properties. intaki nuvvu cheppedanta nijamena?

India ochaka ping cheyyi.. chudugaani :)

3 hours ago, Sucker said:

Appu chesi pappu koodu. EMI lekunte mudha dhigadhu 

nee shopping antha undadhu baa valla brathukulu@3$%

4 hours ago, huma said:

I am not rich by birth vuncle.. i grew based on savings and compounding.

18 hours ago, ranku_mogudu said:

I am not rich by birth vuncle.. i grew based on savings and compounding.

kashtapadi paikochanantav mottaniki, aina uncle enti bro nenu neekante chaala chinnodini

Ledu maa sons and daughters kosam idantha............ valla kosam memu nana sankalu naaki and Life long work chestu EMI kattali....... memu poye time ki vallaki assets ichi potham........idhe maaku real kicku.