Life ante EMI's kadutu chanipovadam kaadu

huma

1 hour ago, huma said:

All those properties will go back to government or to their children, daani kosam jeevitantam gadidalla kashtapadaala.

define enjoyment? as it depends on person basis.

I have EMI's yet We enjoy life to the fullest ..which starts with talking with each other for first 30 mins of the day and then go for a walk together for another 45 min

10 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

define enjoyment? as it depends on person basis.

I have EMI's yet We enjoy life to the fullest ..which starts with talking with each other for first 30 mins of the day and then go for a walk together for another 45 min

You are happy becoz some people feel happy when their ego satisfies. They feel the bliss of owning something on paper.

Each EMI makes them feel they are one step closer to the goal of their life.

Having 3 vs 4 houses doesn’t make much difference , so spend that 4th house on having some experiences like good holidays , good car, good food. You will cherish those in your 50s and 60s rather than staring at the walls of those walls all alone. Anyways if your kids are smart they don’t given a damn to your house, they will just follow where the opportunities are.

4 hours ago, huma said:

You are happy becoz some people feel happy when their ego satisfies. They feel the bliss of owning something on paper.

Each EMI makes them feel they are one step closer to the goal of their life.

haha you are just covering your insecurity!  Planned investment  is for security of you and your children however you definitely need not spoon feed or soft cushion your kid.  I have multiple properties doesn't define my comfort, instead it is a planned investment in limit of what we can afford . We both draw 35 LPA and can pay 1 LPM each towards emi.. she invests money towards property where as I invest towards land. end of the day, once we have 2-3 properties, we can draw rent that goes towards expenses where as my investment on land increases exponentially. We can sell all three once it is done and consolidate towards a villa. 

Given that, we both balance our work and life and we spend time with our kid and parents on a daily basis  and we spend quality time with ourselves..we go for trips over weekends and also we had trips together like shimla, mauritius and bangkok in this 2021. 

So stop nagging and ask your friends to go for only if they can afford.

life antey enjoyment okkatey kaadhu..you have to balance your life,investment for future and  also enjoy.. ee moodu balance cheyyatam chetha kakapothey pm cheyyi.. nee current situation batti neeku solution cheptha..@3$%

end of the day we still have more than 2 LPM to spend per month in which 10% each we go towards orphanages taking grocery and cook for them (30-40 people) ..some times Old Age homes and sometimes orphanages. Rest lo regular expenditure like groceries..baby necessities and for parents(my parents as her mom is staying with her sis in US)

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, JackSeal said:

I know a guy who bought a plot and apartment in Hyd and with current salary 80% of his salary goes to EMIs for next 20 years anta

10 LPA tho Aparna lanto vati lo 1 C Plus petti kontey anthe ga@3$%

3 hours ago, tables said:

Individual basis lo vaadi budget ki taggatu vaadu satisfy avutadu ide na enjoyment ani.

mari vaadi enjoyment properties lo chusthey nuvvevadu bro adhi kaadhu anadaaniki@3$%

you see in holidays and memories.. some see in properties and parpathi.. palana valla abbayi illu 4 crores anta anna dhi valla dad ki kavali.. so koduku ki chinnapati nunche adhey noori postharu

luckily my dad has never instigated me on importance of money.. but asked me from the day I started to earn to invest wise...  same my wife also joined (She was still my cousin then) and used to send to my dad for him to invest on their behalf.

We were thinking we were comfortable while in US..but later realized that CA is very expensive and half a million only gives you mostly a single bed condo.

now in India,our pay is on Par with US with more leverage to spend and more new places to explore together

45 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

mari vaadi enjoyment properties lo chusthey nuvvevadu bro adhi kaadhu anadaaniki@3$%

you see in holidays and memories.. some see in properties and parpathi.. palana valla abbayi illu 4 crores anta anna dhi valla dad ki kavali.. so koduku ki chinnapati nunche adhey noori postharu

luckily my dad has never instigated me on importance of money.. but asked me from the day I started to earn to invest wise...  same my wife also joined (She was still my cousin then) and used to send to my dad for him to invest on their behalf.

We were thinking we were comfortable while in US..but later realized that CA is very expensive and half a million only gives you mostly a single bed condo.

now in India,our pay is on Par with US with more leverage to spend and more new places to explore together

Nenu cheppinadaniki nee theory ki em difference undi? Nuvvu nee example tagilichav anthe.

10 hours ago, huma said:

People are buying too many properties which they dont need. Life is short, Buy one beautiful house and

enjoy. Lekapothe EMI's kadutu chanipotaaru. I know a guy who has three houses and he lives in the worst

house and rented out other two good houses so that he can pay EMI's.

Ala aa guy anukuntada - or nee feeling aa?

29 minutes ago, tables said:

Nenu cheppinadaniki nee theory ki em difference undi? Nuvvu nee example tagilichav anthe.

neeku supporting gaa ney example icha.. contrary to TS

11 hours ago, huma said:

ade cheptunna bro, emanna ante future lo property 10 times perugutundi appudu enjoy chesta antaaru.

Appudu veedi age 60+ untadhi emi enjoy setthadanta aa age la?

• Upvote 1

Life antey manaki nachindi cheyyadam. Anthey kaani pakkollu chesedaani meedha comment cheyyadam kaadhu. Let them do what makes them happy.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ranku_mogudu said:

Antele evvary ekkada Vunte .. Akkad’s Enjoy chestunnam anukovatam lo tappuledu