Telangana announces recruitment for 91,142 vacancies 

hyperbole

2 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

That's exactly what I am saying if you are earning 25k per month  you are in top 90 % in india 

FKhGC5laAAM5Y9V?format=jpg&name=900x900

Even a sweeper employed by Telangana govt gets paid more than 90% of indians , how is that pay justified ?

you are giving too much material for Hydphiles to start beating their chest about how awesome their city is. Its not awesome. Its a 3rd rate city like every other city in India.

it doesn't pay its sweepers 15k. don't kid me.

I wish it paid 8k to its sweepers. and provided benefits like 8hr work day, ppf, health insurance cover etc. I don't think Hyd pays even 8k to its sweepers. they are probably hired by a contractor for daily wage.

Zone wise recruitment  bagundhi. Non-TG people undedhi 4-5 districts eh like rangareddy, malkajgiri, hyd, bhongir etc .. avi thappinchi migatha places lo telangana bidda lake jobs … so nice decision 👏👏👏

8 minutes ago, JustChill_Mama said:

Zone wise recruitment  bagundhi. Non-TG people undedhi 4-5 districts eh like rangareddy, malkajgiri, hyd, bhongir etc .. avi thappinchi migatha places lo telangana bidda lake jobs … so nice decision 👏👏👏

inthaki nuvvu tg bidda va? tamil bidda va, according to govt of TG?

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

inthaki nuvvu tg bidda va? tamil bidda va, according to govt of TG?

I born in telangana. Ancestors are from tamilnadu.. so TG eh 

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

govt edho 1956 annaru.. adantha teesesara

But still … Naku telsi 3 generations ikkade.. Nizams time lo migrated 

Prati chinna post ki permanent govt job enduku? I think contract is the way to go for many jobs in the administration.

appatlo RTC bus pass renewal chesevadu kuda govt employee untunde, naa koduku college stamp sarigga ledani renew cheyaledu, aa posts ki why permanent job? 12k iste chesevalu poragalu mast mandi unnaru.

5 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Contributory pensions still get a large part from govt coffers. 

idk what that is? however my family and friends no pension after 2000. only what the contribute as provident fund.

4 hours ago, tables said:

Villages lo govt teachers teaching maanesi real estate dhanda chestunnaru.. vaalaki pension/secured job enduku? 

lol endo chebutharu andru....ala chesthunnaru anate DEO ki engali kaani. teacher jobs teesaysthava endi

26 minutes ago, galiraju said:

lol endo chebutharu andru....ala chesthunnaru anate DEO ki engali kaani. teacher jobs teesaysthava endi

teeseyali anatledu.... their jobs should not be secure, it should be perf based. that is only possible if it is contract based. 5 years contract undali..if they don't get consistent results then their contract should not be renewed.

2 minutes ago, tables said:

teeseyali anatledu.... their jobs should not be secure, it should be perf based. that is only possible if it is contract based. 5 years contract undali..if they don't get consistent results then their contract should not be renewed.

lol. ala itahe ani govt jobs same undali. evarni dismiss cheyaru ...mostly gets suspended with 50% pay.

7 minutes ago, galiraju said:

lol. ala itahe ani govt jobs same undali. evarni dismiss cheyaru ...mostly gets suspended with 50% pay.

yes, majority of govt jobs especially which doesn't require much skill should be contract based. personally I liked what CBN did for RTC. 

7 hours ago, hyperbole said:

Hope this zonal system pay dividends, KCR was adamant and as the bill was in the works for 6 years or more. He clearly didn’t want any leakage of jobs or people from urban  areas totally dominate rural poor job seekers 

Old zonal system

In the old zonal system, for instance if 20 posts were notified in Adilabad district for recruitment under any category, then candidates from Nirmal and Mancherial would bag majority of the posts while the youth in the remote areas of the district were left out. They could not compete with candidates in areas with better infrastructure and exposure. Following reorganisation of districts from erstwhile 10 into 31, the 20 posts would now be distributed to all the districts carved out of Adilabad equally

New system

The new zonal system ensures that even higher-level posts would go to local people of Telangana and not to outsiders. 

In the earlier zonal system, for instance MPDO posts were under Group I and placed under State cadre. 

As recruitment was done at the State level, outsiders to a district or zone would still be posted as MPDOs. Now as State cadre posts would be filled through promotions, local Telangana people would get higher level posts. Some zonal posts were also brought under district cadre.

The way local candidature is determined under the new zonal system also will help native people. 

Earlier, wherever a student studied for maximum of four years from Class IV to Xth would be regarded as local candidate of that district. In the new zonal system, maximum four years of stay in a place from Class I to VII will be the criterion to determine local status.

mothaniki achche din antava