Another propaganda movie - Kashmir Files

JackSeal

46 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

hypocrisy is all over in in their Q book, they are the most confused/deceptive people on earth today

every verse contradicts another verse on how to deal with non believers

vaadu secular ni thidthunnada, muslims ni thidthunnada vaadikey clarity ledhu paapam.

meelo meeru em maatladkuntunnaro telikundaney talking aa? picholl lekka.. lol

2 hours ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Theesi choppinchu but try to show the truth. Fake yedupu agenda tho choopinchina adhi kuda ok - it’s even better for us !! 

fake edhi truth edhi telusukuney antha telivi sanghi yedhavalaki untey, ee problem aey undedhi kaadhu ga.

muslims ni hate cheyyataaniki reason kosam prathi daanni fake antaaru.

adigithey, avunu I love my caste, my religion anukuntu covering malla. adigaav ga what's wrong with loving your religion. Idhey.. it blinds you

you have no chance in hell to argue on facts about the crap you post. you'll either start blabbering midway because you can't keep up with the truth, or you are too ashamed to accept that you are infact wrong, and that your side is the evil one.

On 3/12/2022 at 10:59 AM, JackSeal said:

Movie ne movie la chudandi ra munjas… cinematic fiction ke reality ke theda thelekunda transform aeithunna cow belt gallu…  eppati varaku we were kept in dark about these facts anta + Jai Shriram ani theatre lo arupulu endho 

Kaka, u are super hypocrite

Nuvu kuda movie ni movie la chuddu......ippudu nu ntr fan anuko, chiru movie ki velli....aa whistles enti, aa arupulu enti, Antea yala???

U also doing the same, but from the other side

PS...I no fan of BJP or any psuedo ideologies

1 minute ago, kasi said:

Kaka, u are super hypocrite

Nuvu kuda movie ni movie la chuddu......ippudu nu ntr fan anuko, chiru movie ki velli....aa whistles enti, aa arupulu enti, Antea yala???

U also doing the same, but from the other side

PS...I no fan of BJP or any psuedo ideologies

what pseudo ideology?

sanghi govt in power, winning elections consistently, and have the resources to help Pandits. first adhi help cheyyamanu, before posting all bs youtube videos about people's reactions to the movie.

pandits dhi okaridhey kaadhu praanam. propaganda koncham ekkuvaindi.

next time ntr chiru fan becomes a social problem, appudu chooddaam ley. kaneesam vote kooda veyyaru vallantha.. ee side velli genocide aey chesi vastaru. rendu okatey na?

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

what pseudo ideology?

sanghi govt in power, winning elections consistently, and have the resources to help Pandits. first adhi help cheyyamanu, before posting all bs youtube videos about people's reactions to the movie.

next time ntr chiru fan becomes a social problem, appudu chooddaam ley. kaneesam vote kooda veyyaru vallantha.. ee side velli genocide aey chesi vastaru. rendu okatey na?

I didn't watch the movie.....so can't really chime into the movie disco

But movie is a movie.....don't matter which side the movie took, but again it's just a movie 

If u are pissed off about the propaganda, setup a gofundme and make movie with ur opposing ideologies 

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what pseudo ideology?

Coming pseudos....it's like planting a small plant and letting it die and talking about global deforestation on social media

3 minutes ago, kasi said:

I didn't watch the movie.....so can't really chime into the movie disco

But movie is a movie.....don't matter which side the movie took, but again it's just a movie 

If u are pissed off about the propaganda, setup a gofundme and make movie with ur opposing ideologies 

I didn't say anything about the movie itself. i didn't watch it, and won't.

I talked about the propaganda youtube videos about the movie.

anyway movie with the opposite ideology won't be allowed to screen in India. lite.

lets not pretend its the same as ntr, pawan fans fight.

3 minutes ago, kasi said:

Coming pseudos....it's like planting a small plant and letting it die and talking about global deforestation on social media

it is irrelevant to the thread. your attempt to sound neutral sucks.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

I didn't say anything about the movie itself. i didn't watch it, and won't.

I talked about the propaganda youtube videos about the movie.

anyway movie with the opposite ideology won't be allowed to screen in India. lite.

lets not pretend its the same as ntr, pawan fans fight.

Ntr/Pawan is just an analogy for an easy understanding......

If u didn't watch the movie, why do u even worry about people taking/echoing thier thoughts????

First watch the movie n react....again it's just a movie and no one knows the 7ucking facts...wars more fought btw social media warriors

U always believe what u want to believe

1 minute ago, kasi said:

Ntr/Pawan is just an analogy for an easy understanding......

If u didn't watch the movie, why do u even worry about people taking/echoing thier thoughts????

First watch the movie n react....again it's just a movie and no one knows the 7ucking facts...wars more fought btw social media warriors

U always believe what u want to believe

because there are people murdered over these kind of reactions. the video that's being posted says 'goli maaro saalon ko'.. the last time such cries were raised, it resulted in delhi riots 2yrs back. it killed 30muslims, and destroyed their shops, homes and places of worship in delhi.

and your reasoning is quite sloppy. basically what you are saying is that you are allowed to call others as hypocrite, while making an equivalence, but you won't entertain anyone calling out your silly equivalence for reasons that they have expanded after.

3 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

gujarat riots meedha cinema teesthaam, kaneesam release cheynisthaara? lite teesko bujji.

Gujarat riots, aydhya riots anni meere modalu pedtaaru. Hindu community is a peace loving community. Entire world knows about your community ,e vishayam meeku kuda telusu andukani even db Lo musugu names tho vastaaru. Mee peru chepithe anni western countries mee notlo ummestai aina siggulekunda aa countries ki velli akkada peace lekunda chestaaru. 

8 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

it is irrelevant to the thread. your attempt to sound neutral sucks.

The TS is a pseudo(only sees one side, his side of the situation) wt7uck dude....what's neutral here

Do you even read what people write or just reply to them because u have no better things to do!!!!!

Just now, huma said:

Gujarat riots, aydhya riots anni meere modalu pedtaaru. Hindu community is a peace loving community. Entire world knows about your community ,e vishayam meeku kuda telusu andukani even db Lo musugu names tho vastaaru. Mee peru chepithe anni western countries mee notlo ummestai aina siggulekunda aa countries ki velli akkada peace lekunda chestaaru. 

db lo muslims evaru leru ra babu. meeru raasey chettha ni evaru bharistharu anukuntunnav.

edho pothey poni ani meeku nenu replies isthunna..

lekuntey it looks you guys are all fallin deep into abyss of nothingness. itley konni years pothey, you will be nothing. applies to most in this db.

I may be trying to save you idiots. may be I shouldn't bother.

3 hours ago, kingcasanova said:

"pandit exodus ki nyayam jaragaledhu. but kashmir is under military rule for 30yrs+ now. daani gurinchi cheppu first. military rule lo unna state lo em nyayam expect chesthunnav?"

first exodus jariginda military rule start ayyinda anna? why do you want to skip exodus and swiftly go to military rule?

godhra riots ki direct Modi ni thidathaara? mari aa riots start ayyindi two train coaches lo unna hindus ni sampinanduku kadha? vaaallani endhuku evvaru em anaru?

ipudu exodus ki reason evaro kanukkoni vaaadini maathrame thittaala? mari videos lo entanna gumpulu gumpulugaa pundits meeedha paddaaru? ante vaalla perlu okkokkaati ga raasi marii thittaala?

nice solution, adhey cheyyamandaam

ika babri sangathi koddhaam, uma bharathi and lk advani ni maathrame thittaara? migatha evarni em analeda? ayyayyoo marendhukanna dhaani perutho train ki lock petti janaalni lopala petti kaaalcheyadaalu, ekkada padithe akkada tapaasullaaga bomb lu pelchadaalu chesthunnaaru? fifteen minutes police force silent ga vunte mottham hindus ne clean chesesthaam ani kooda chepthunnaaru?

yeah yeah correct, evado okkadu annaadu ani manam generalize cheyyakoodadu, kaaani alaa anna vaadini MLA chesi marii assembly ki pamputhaarey janaalu, vaaalla anna gaaademo MP, ante vaaadu cheppindi janaalu oppukunnatte antaava? 

intha discussion tharuvaatha kooda still naa question entante anna , eee movie tho evadikochina problem enti? mottham oka community ni total ga bad ga choopinchesaaada? seperate seperate ga perlu ivvaleda?

Super bro

2 minutes ago, kasi said:

The TS is a pseudo(only sees one side, his side of the situation) wt7uck dude....what's neutral here

Do you even read what people write or just reply to them because u have no better things to do!!!!!

why dude? you are allowed to call him pseudo, but I'm not allowed to call you vacant? lol.

you think you are special or something?