Another propaganda movie - Kashmir Files

JackSeal

5 minutes ago, huma said:

Kashmir maadi alanti movies release chesi terrorism penchalani chuste ban cheyyaka tappadu. 

avunu akkada unna people direct maatladedhi truth kaadhu..

veedu actor petti teesey cinemalu truth.

inka cheppandi ra sollu.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

dude, most who work in 9-5 job won't murder people, duh! keep up.

even in Delhi, it wasn't regular people who went on a rampage. it was RSS batch who did it under the guise of 'spontaneous popular reaction' from people. It'll be political thugs who'll do the murder, but videos like this will provide cover for those thugs, duh!

it happened in Delhi already. not more than 2yrs ago.

almost all idiots in this db were calling for muslims blood in comments, including a lot of people who are posting in this thread. including Android Halwa, the highest poster in this db Spartan etc.

I'm not going to say that they are responsible for murder of those people, but they definitely are responsible for justifying it post facto. for creating an environment where such occurrence is allowed to happen regularly without much consequence. both of them bigots of the worst order. plus a lot people in this db too. pure sickos.

your attempt to call the TS as a hypocrite, while he's only calling out the pathetic pushing of a bs movie, is either out of ignorance, or malice. which one is it? are you a musugu sanghi?

U never understood the jist of any analogy, or you do but just ignore it, to make ur point. 9- 5 is meant to be the 99% of the busy working class

About a few in this db, and u generalize them to be the agressive blood thisty crowds?? They cant even get a coffee at home

Like said, no one is influenced by the agenda or propaganda..........people who propagate are the ones doing it...... And they hide behind this ignorant crowds

There is no need going after these Social Media ignorant dogs, that they are using as shields

1 minute ago, kasi said:

U never understood the jist of any analogy, or you do but just ignore it, to make ur point. 9- 5 is meant to be the 99% of the busy working class

About a few in this db, and u generalize them to be the agressive blood thisty crowds?? They cant even get a coffee at home

Like said, no one is influenced by the agenda or propaganda..........people who propagate are the ones doing it...... And they hide behind this ignorant crowds

There is no need going after these Social Media ignorant dogs, that they are using as shields

I already explained to you that its not the working class that murders, but political goons that do it.

you called TS as hypocrite.. I'm telling you Android Halwa, Spartan are worse than hypocrites. they are bigots. they support the murder that political goons do.

they are not influenced by agenda or propaganda.. they are the propaganda. lol. pure sociopathy. not in service of some other higher goal, like the politicians atleast.

hypocrisy is a miniscule issue compared to bigotry.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I already explained to you that its not the working class that murders, but political goons that do it.

you called TS as hypocrite.. I'm telling you Android Halwa, Spartan are worse than hypocrites. they are bigots. they support the murder that political goons do.

they are not influenced by agenda or propaganda.. they are the propaganda. lol. pure sociopathy. not in service of some other higher goal, like the politicians atleast.

I'm not a full time DBian, I don't know who the f they are....

Probably will reply to them, when I cross paths.....btw looks like using this thread for ur personal vendetta...lol

2 minutes ago, kasi said:

I'm not a full time DBian, I don't know who the f they are....

Probably will reply to them, when I cross paths.....btw looks like using this thread for ur personal vendetta...lol

you are the one who barged into this thread accusing TS of being a hypocrite..

was it in service of some higher cause than personal vendetta? lol. dude. look at the sh1t you type first before you throw rocks at others.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you are the one who barged into this thread accusing TS of being a hypocrite..

was it in service of some higher cause than personal vendetta? lol. dude. look at the sh1t you type first before you throw rocks at others.

I never bragged about calling TS a hypocrite, u kept going back there....I just replied u

And u brought all these other characters into this disco, and started calling them names

Hmmmm....let me stop and think deeply again, about what just happened here🤔🤔🤔🤔

1 minute ago, kasi said:

I never bragged about calling TS a hypocrite, u kept going back there....I just replied u

And u brought all these other characters into this disco, and started calling them names

Hmmmm....let me stop and think deeply again, about what just happened here🤔🤔🤔🤔

you post a bunch of irrelevant, incoherent trash. and you got called out for being vacant. that's what happened.

7 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you post a bunch of irrelevant, incoherent trash. and you got called out for being vacant. that's what happened.

Lol....u r a character

I'm sure you are at home here in this db, get well soon

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

chaa - you must have forgotten your support to murders in assam by indian state by applying the label "ethnonationalists" and saying they deserve it. All it takes for you to support killing of innocents is an acceptable label.

21 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

chaa - you must have forgotten your support to murders in assam by indian state by applying the label "ethnonationalists" and saying they deserve it. All it takes for you to support killing of innocents is an acceptable label.

idiot. so if Indian state murders assamese, it means assamese are okay for murdering and disenfranchising millions of bengalis?

how did you get through what was that test called for IIT? was it gate or jee?

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

idiot. so if Indian state murders assamese, it means assamese are okay for murdering and disenfranchising millions of bengalis?

how did you get through what was that test called for IIT? was it gate or jee?

nice games you play because you have no real empathy for people. Nobody supporting assamese rioters but indian state and national parties (including vajpayee) are the biggest killers in assam. And the difference is "you are comfortable wwith it"

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

nice games you play because you have no real empathy for people. Nobody supporting assamese rioters but indian state and national parties (including vajpayee) are the biggest killers in assam. And the difference is "you are comfortable wwith it"

I didn't support Indian state too, dumbfcuk. Its a thing you made up.

so somewhere in another thread I made a pithy comment about 'okay being Indian', and you want to correlate that to everything I say. what a fcuking loser you are.

don't irritate me asshole, with your fcuking bs.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

I didn't support Indian state too, dumbfcuk. Its a thing you made up.

so somewhere in another thread I made a pithy comment about 'okay being Indian', and you want to correlate that to everything I say. what a fcuking loser you are.

don't irritate me asshole, with your fcuking bs.

Yes you said it there too and you said it specific to assam violence as well. Anyone can easily tell that 2 crore assamese surrounded by 30 crore bengalis (west Bengal plus Bangladesh) were being primed to hate  their neighbours through both sanghi propoganda and govt dereliction of border management. Its not even a secret - MPs in Delhi with no relation to assam having been egging on lumpen elements and encouraging them to violence - NRC is a delhi initiative. But you said you support indian govt and is OK with killing of assamese.

Indian ministry of home affairs directly runs detention centers with horrible treatment of people in them not only in assam but in bangalore as well. There too you pinned blame on ordinary working class assamese and their "ethno nationalism".

There are lots of confusions and lots of venality in your thought. First is your fear of ordinary people.