Another propaganda movie - Kashmir Files

JackSeal

40 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

fake edhi truth edhi telusukuney antha telivi sanghi yedhavalaki untey, ee problem aey undedhi kaadhu ga.

muslims ni hate cheyyataaniki reason kosam prathi daanni fake antaaru.

adigithey, avunu I love my caste, my religion anukuntu covering malla. adigaav ga what's wrong with loving your religion. Idhey.. it blinds you

you have no chance in hell to argue on facts about the crap you post. you'll either start blabbering midway because you can't keep up with the truth, or you are too ashamed to accept that you are infact wrong, and that your side is the evil one.

Even it’s blinding you though u hate other religions, isn’t it ? 

and there is a difference of our concepts :

I love my religion & ur concept of I hate other religions !! 

Therapaist vs The Rapist !! 

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

vaadu secular ni thidthunnada, muslims ni thidthunnada vaadikey clarity ledhu paapam.

meelo meeru em maatladkuntunnaro telikundaney talking aa? picholl lekka.. lol

Iddarni kalipi 10gaadu

2 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Even it’s blinding you though u hate other religions, isn’t it ? 

and there is a difference of our concepts :

I love my religion & ur concept of I hate other religions !! 

Therapaist vs The Rapist !! 

lol.

13 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

because there are people murdered over these kind of reactions. the video that's being posted says 'goli maaro saalon ko'.. the last time such cries were raised, it resulted in delhi riots 2yrs back. it killed 30muslims, and destroyed their shops, homes and places of worship in delhi.

and your reasoning is quite sloppy. basically what you are saying is that you are allowed to call others as hypocrite, while making an equivalence, but you won't entertain anyone calling out your silly equivalence for reasons that they have expanded after.

I don't think anyone was influenced to murder people...... Who did it and hide themselves under this so called influence

U really think a 9-5 employee, will be inspired to do such things.after watch a movie or hear to some $hiy grow up dude

Just now, TrishaManiac said:

dickular libera lanzudakalaki G shake avthondi ee movie ki vacchina response tho :giggle:

thread choosthey telusthondi evaridhi shake avtondi ani.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Inshallah Kashmir : Living Terror - a movie was not allowed to be screened in India

under UPA govt itself it was banned, forget BJP

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2255851/

keep pretending like Hindu point of view is suppressed in India. fake victimhood.

Kashmir maadi alanti movies release chesi terrorism penchalani chuste ban cheyyaka tappadu. 

7 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

why dude? you are allowed to call him pseudo, but I'm not allowed to call you vacant? lol.

you think you are special or something?

Explain me.....I did about TS

8 minutes ago, kasi said:

I don't think anyone was influenced to murder people...... Why did it and hide them under this so called influence

U really think a 9-5 employee, will be inspired to do such things.after watch a movie or hear to some $hiy grow up dude

dude, most who work in 9-5 job won't murder people, duh! keep up.

even in Delhi, it wasn't regular people who went on a rampage. it was RSS batch who did it under the guise of 'spontaneous popular reaction' from people. It'll be political thugs who'll do the murder, but videos like this will provide cover for those thugs, duh!

it happened in Delhi already. not more than 2yrs ago.

almost all idiots in this db were calling for muslims blood in comments, including a lot of people who are posting in this thread. including Android Halwa, the highest poster in this db Spartan etc.

I'm not going to say that they are responsible for murder of those people, but they definitely are responsible for justifying it post facto. for creating an environment where such occurrence is allowed to happen regularly without much consequence. both of them bigots of the worst order. plus a lot people in this db too. pure sickos.

your attempt to call the TS as a hypocrite, while he's only calling out the pathetic pushing of a bs movie, is either out of ignorance, or malice. which one is it? are you a musugu sanghi?