Without Gandhis, there's no Congress. lite teeskondi.

Raven_Rayes

aa Sitaram Kesri gaadni party chief ga continue chesintey, 90s tho nay Congress ki subham card palikedhi.

whatever failings of the Gandhis, there will be no Congress without them.

Congress sasthundho bathukuthundo adhi vaalla kharma

but don't post bs about how if Gandhis moved away Congress can become a force to reckon with.

aa sachina pilot, inko bochhu peekina kodi, evadu president ayna, eegalu tholukovaalsindhey.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

aa Sitaram Kesri gaadni party chief ga continue chesintey, 90s tho nay Congress ki subham card palikedhi.

whatever failings of the Gandhis, there will be no Congress without them.

They need dynamic leader like ysr.. not yuvrajs and yuvranis… leaders are born when they get opportunity.. if ghandis keep doing this there won’t be leaders in Congress 

3 minutes ago, TechAdvice said:

They need dynamic leader like ysr.. not yuvrajs and yuvranis… leaders are born when they get opportunity.. if ghandis keep doing this there won’t be leaders in Congress 

no one knows YSR beyond AP/TG.

there's in fact not a single leader in Congress who can run the party now, apart from the Gandhis.

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

Then it's better congress dies and replaced by something better 

atleast accept that congress will/should die. don't say that if Rahul Gandhi steps aside, better leaders will emerge. Not inside the Congress. there's no way.

3 minutes ago, TechAdvice said:

They need any leader who knows how to win elections on their own  

Rahul Gandhi is complaining about Facebook , WhatsApp and is probably off to bangkok holiday. Just hand it over to Sharad Pawar or Hooda they actually know electioneering 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

atleast accept that congress will/should die. don't say that if Rahul Gandhi steps aside, better leaders will emerge. Not inside the Congress. there's no way.

My definition of a better leader is someone who gives the party a better chance to win a state or two.  

We are not going by character here 

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

They need any leader who knows how to win elections on their own  

Rahul Gandhi is complaining about Facebook , WhatsApp and is probably off to bangkok holiday. Just hand it over to Sharad Pawar or Hooda they actually know electioneering 

no one can win elections against BJP.

not even your fav AAP.

Mamata got lucky because of the wrong timing of NRC that she rightly weaponized as anti bengali, and covid where incumbents were getting elected all over coz of all the freebies.

sharad pawar is not a Congress guy. why would others accept him? and who is hooda?

Congress is weighed down by its past successes, not by Gandhis. Gandhis may be the only thing salvageable in Congress.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

My definition of a better leader is someone who gives the party a better chance to win a state or two.  

We are not going by character here 

what made you think I was 'going by character'?

its clear there's no better leader than the Gandhis for the Congress, because without them, there won't be a Congress. Forget winning a state or two.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

no one knows YSR beyond AP/TG.

there's in fact not a single leader in Congress who can run the party now, apart from the Gandhis.

I said they need someone like him to bring back the part as Gs are not competent.. I didn’t say they know ysr

1 minute ago, TechAdvice said:

I said they need someone like him to bring back the part as Gs are not competent.. I didn’t say they know ysr

Gs may be incompetent. but there's no one better than them in Congress.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Gs may be incompetent. but there's no one better than them in Congress.

Lol If they give opportunities that’s how they raise a leader.. if not same old

36 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Then it's better congress dies and replaced by something better 

That's what RSS and Sanghi's want

so there will be one party autocracy, calling world's largest democracy is a joke