Without Gandhis, there's no Congress. lite teeskondi.

Raven_Rayes

28 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

for someone who repeats a lot of sanghi talking points, you must be desperate enough to call others as sanghi.

what muslims do (even syeds) is irrelevant now, when the entire community is under seige in India. never knew that you were a closet sanghi. may be its hate for me that's pushing you in that direction. its kinda sad.

Entire community is not in any sige. Khans/syeds still do pretty fine. And why such obsession only about sanghi attacks on muslims. Attack on caste muslims by these syeds and pathans is often far worse.

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Entire community is not in any sige. Khans/syeds still do pretty fine. And why such obsession only about sanghi attacks on muslims. Attack on caste muslims by these syeds and pathans is often far worse.

keep making up bs.

what's 'far worse'? to the level of organizing a pogrom in delhi to 'teach them a lesson'? that level?

what are you even talking man. you should apply for the sangh. you'll be at home.

eventually all ethnonational scum end up there or thereabouts anyway

9 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

hahahaha. So incrementally transferring power to existing mechanisms is hard and impractical but a worldwide stateless anarchy is more practical.

Communism is too is a stateless society but given the violence they faced they had to develop states to protect them.

You are just a weird ignoramus with unbearably opinionated and adjective words.

What occupy baccupy - nothing of significance changed there.

keep pretending that I said that transferring more power to states is something that is not ideal. lol. when right here in a couple of posts above, I literally said that I'm all for more and more state autonomy.

worldwide stateless anarchy? who's fighting for that? most anarchists are fighting to keep the state away from themselves and help a brother/sister in need.

I'm an ignoramus? haha.. you are the dumbfcuk who can't even look up wikipedia before spouting basic nonsense about assam and everything else.

what about that 'working class state' that can never be ethnonationalist? did you drop that line off, since you can't actually back that up? actually you can't back anything up. but too proud to realise when to shut up.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

keep making up bs.

what's 'far worse'? to the level of organizing a pogrom in delhi to 'teach them a lesson'? that level?

what are you even talking man. you should apply for the sangh. you'll be at home.

eventually all ethnonational scum end up there or thereabouts anyway

yem pogram ra. Yes one pogram in a decade in Delhi. These were annual affairs in congress. Do you know how many riots, targetted killings against muslims happened under congress. it also depends on the state. Cowbelt always had this issue. South less so and except karnataka muslim lives are significantly better in all linguistic states.

On the other hand caste discrmination is an every day reality affecting things like job, marriage, dignity etc.

Have you ever thought you are living in some california cult ?

52 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

keep pretending that I said that transferring more power to states is something that is not ideal. lol. when right here in a couple of posts above, I literally said that I'm all for more and more state autonomy.

worldwide stateless anarchy? who's fighting for that? most anarchists are fighting to keep the state away from themselves and help a brother/sister in need.

I'm an ignoramus? haha.. you are the dumbfcuk who can't even look up wikipedia before spouting basic nonsense about assam and everything else.

what about that 'working class state' that can never be ethnonationalist? did you drop that line off, since you can't actually back that up? actually you can't back anything up. but too proud to realise when to shut up.

light theesuko ra narsi ga. You have too many opinions and too less substance.

5 hours ago, Telugodura456 said:

light theesuko ra narsi ga. You have too many opinions and too less substance.

Lol. Nice to know some iit fcuks are this dumb. 

14 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

aa Sitaram Kesri gaadni party chief ga continue chesintey, 90s tho nay Congress ki subham card palikedhi.

whatever failings of the Gandhis, there will be no Congress without them.

If not Gandhi's India would have been a developed nation

7 minutes ago, huma said:

Avunu neelanti vaallu bratiki unnanta varaku avvadhu

neelanti vaallu kooda. atleast kalalu kanu. adhi jaragadhu.

nuvvu prana tyagam chesthey jargutundemo.. try chey. lol.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

neelanti vaallu kooda. atleast kalalu kanu. adhi jaragadhu.

nuvvu prana tyagam chesthey jargutundemo.. try chey. lol.

Neelanti traitors mottam chaste India develop avtundi