Without Gandhis, there's no Congress. lite teeskondi.

Raven_Rayes

2 minutes ago, JustChill_Mama said:

YSJ, trs ni congi lo vileenam, scindhia, amarinder

Stop this Sakshit drama's bhayya

@boseDK Jagad papam notlo velu pedithe korakudam kuda teliyadhu jagad ni congress miss chesukundi anta, vadu antha criminal minded inkokadu undadu his every move is calculated

TRS Congi vileenam anta edo pedda drama

scindia and amarinder thats ok le they were selfish and left the party

20 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

TDP is also  family based authoritarian system too

First of all i am not tdp member or supporter. So no idea why you are brining tdp here.

second it is not like gandhis - TDP doesnt run on a surname. And most TDP supporters dont  say without nara family there is no tdp etc.

Yes there is a related family domination and i talked about it before. here we are talking about congress and this narsi fascination for authoritarianism while pretending to be some fancy pancy anarchists.

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

this anarchist will suck up to a family based authoritarian system in a blink when it suits him.

why would you consider this 'sucking up to' congress?

I just hate BJP million times worse. scared of them in fact.

Congress which was under the control of RSS at one point and participated in a lot of riots, did become a somewhat liberal and secular party by 2004.

you probably have the luxury to say BJP and Congress are the same, but I understand that there are fundamental differences between them. BJP is pure evil. Congress is merely a power mongering centralizing Indian nationalist scum party. Congress can be fought and defeated.

good luck defeating the BJP.

you stay in this db for an year without talking to me... I bet you'll be sucking up to sanghis soon enough. even you know that. because you want to please people. I want to fcuk them.

1 hour ago, JustChill_Mama said:

Lol … new age politics ante BJP follow ayyevi ani nenu cheppana? See how aap is winning elections … atla undali … orissa lo biju patnaik, telangana lo KCR ela pathuku pothunnaru… ? Evado musali nakka ni seat lo kurchobetti… inka groups … vatini encourage chese high command + corruption … Ive congress ante sorry 

Vaada? Veeda? Annapudu mudò vadni chuskuntaru janalu 

new age politics antey ento cheppu mari.

musali nakka bokka ee sodhantha enduku.. outline the political philosophy of this 'new age politics'.

atla emi ledhu. the only way to go other than being secular and fair, is to go the way of BJP.

AAP em peekuthundho chooddaam future lo.

nenu direct ga adiga kadha.. nee laaga oka video pattukoni visham kakkatam on minorities aey new age politics antaava? kakkinaaka velli telangana thread lo daakkotam for support. anthey na.

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

once liberals are purged both bjp and congress can be purged. We can dream of true left wing politics.

what is 'left wing' politics? let me guess.. you're gonna say China? lol.

once you purge liberals, what's left are  feudals, and ethnonationalists like you and other assorted bigots.

I can't live in that nightmare.

3 hours ago, bhaigan said:

That's what RSS and Sanghi's want

so there will be one party autocracy, calling world's largest democracy is a joke

Wasn't this the case from 1947 till 98 ? for 50 years?? and this wasn't a joke ??

44 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

once you purge liberals, what's left are  feudals, and ethnonationalists like you and other assorted bigots.

now a days definition of liberal is so morphed and abused that a true liberal has no place to stand and no position to claim..

1 minute ago, summer27 said:

now a days definition of liberal is so morphed and abused that a true liberal has no place to stand and no position to claim..

okay liberals are hypocrites. its normal of every group that captures power and establishes an order. so what should we do?

we should become what Telugodura has already become? a fcuking ethnonationalist scum? Or a sanghi bigot?

It'd be awesome if you one can expose liberals for their hypocrisy, and force them to live up to their standards. but that's not what most people who are abusing liberals are doing. They are using liberal hypocrisy to excuse their own disgusting bigotry.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

why would you consider this 'sucking up to' congress?

I just hate BJP million times worse. scared of them in fact.

Congress which was under the control of RSS at one point and participated in a lot of riots, did become a somewhat liberal and secular party by 2004.

you probably have the luxury to say BJP and Congress are the same, but I understand that there are fundamental differences between them. BJP is pure evil. Congress is merely a power mongering centralizing Indian nationalist scum party. Congress can be fought and defeated.

good luck defeating the BJP.

you stay in this db for an year without talking to me... I bet you'll be sucking up to sanghis soon enough. even you know that. because you want to please people. I want to fcuk them.

saying congress is million times better is height of ignorance. But i except this level of knowleddge from people who decide whom to support based on with whom they want to have sex with.

It outranks BJP in every type of bigotry you can have. The only difference is that congress is sophisticated and reaches out to lumpen and reactionary upper caste elements in muslims (syeds/pathans etc) and christians (syrians). That doesnt make them secular.

"liberal" is another excuse to maintain status quo of caste hegemony across religions. Infact they feed the BJP popularity by sucking to reactionary musllim elements.

BJP is not that tough as you think it is. If congress and "liberals" are gone its far easy to get rid of bjp. India is not a nation and there is no real future for a "national" party unless it sufficiently regionalizes itseld.

2 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

There are no feudals and ethnonationalists in working class people. They have languages they speak and the work they do. yes you cannot live with them. You need your bidens and rahuls.

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

okay liberals are hypocrites. its normal of every group that captures power and establishes an order. so what should we do?

we should become what Telugodura has already become? a fcuking ethnonationalist scum? Or a sanghi bigot?

It'd be awesome if you one can expose liberals for their hypocrisy, and force them to live up to their standards. but that's not what most people who are abusing liberals are doing. They are using liberal hypocrisy to excuse their own disgusting bigotry.

a bigot trying to judge ordinary people as bigot.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

saying congress is million times better is height of ignorance. But i except this level of knowleddge from people who decide whom to support based on with whom they want to have sex with.

It outranks BJP in every type of bigotry you can have. The only difference is that congress is sophisticated and reaches out to lumpen and reactionary upper caste elements in muslims (syeds/pathans etc) and christians (syrians). That doesnt make them secular.

"liberal" is another excuse to maintain status quo of caste hegemony across religions. Infact they feed the BJP popularity by sucking to reactionary musllim elements.

BJP is not that tough as you think it is. If congress and "liberals" are gone its far easy to get rid of bjp. India is not a nation and there is no real future for a "national" party unless it sufficiently regionalizes itseld.

one reactionary calling another bunch of people as reactionary. nice.

you can have all delusions about how India is not a nation and all, but right now it is and Indians have to live under BJP. If you think BJP and Congress are same, good luck. especially its muslim citizens.

congress sucking up to uppercaste muslims/Hindus is the same as BJP completely radicalizing all sections of society?

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

one reactionary calling another bunch of people as reactionary. nice.

you can have all delusions about how India is not a nation and all, but right now it is and Indians have to live under BJP. If you think BJP and Congress are same, good luck. especially its muslim citizens.

congress sucking up to uppercaste muslims/Hindus is the same as BJP completely radicalizing all sections of society?

India is a state not a nation. I dont expect you to know the difference - you are werid anarkid with some caste bigotry.