Without Gandhis, there's no Congress. lite teeskondi.

Raven_Rayes

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

if its not ethnonationalism, I want you to define your bs in real terms..

not in handwavy la la land terms.. about how you want telugus to rule over themselves - They already are.

and for parliament to speak Telugu.. 

these seem lke the demands of 1970. they are ongoing. do you have anything new to add to it?

do you accept India's primacy if these are your lame demands for a Telugu state?

"yea they are outdated - look at me narsi guy who has no clue - i am cutting edge"

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

A working class society not power. They dont need power. Thats for authoritarians like you.

now you are just making sh1t up as you go. lol.

is no one talking to you in this db?

Rey narsi @Raven_Rayes sanghi's are pretty liberal with their favored demography. veer savarkar ate beef and athiest and they were pretty chill about it. Kashmiri SC brahmin judge katju openly said in delhi media a year back he had beef in kerala. sangh is pretty chill and he will have no problem officiating a temple if he chooses to. 

You will learn to love sangh easily not me.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

now you are just making sh1t up as you go. lol.

is no one talking to you in this db?

ardham kakapothe 10gera light weight fellow.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

"yea they are outdated - look at me narsi guy who has no clue - i am cutting edge"

yeah. tell me, what's new in what you have to say?

you call me a Indian state bootlicker, but looks like you are the bootlicker here, asking for parliament to speak in Telugu.. lol.

you can't even state your position clearly, and want to only engage in attacking me.

and you have the nerve to call others as reactionary. look up the word 'reactionary'..

all ethnonationalist scum like you who think they have a noble ideal, are actual reactionaries. just like you, bringing up 'left politics'... 'working class power'.... to type some bs and feel good about yourself.

yeah. tell me, what's new in what you have to say?

you call me a Indian state bootlicker, but looks like you are the bootlicker here, asking for parliament to speak in Telugu.. lol.

you can't even state your position clearly, and want to only engage in attacking me.

and you have the nerve to call others as reactionary. look up the word 'reactionary'..

all ethnonationalist scum like you who think they have a noble ideal, are actual reactionaries. just like you, bringing up 'left politics'... 'working class power'.... to type some bs and feel good about yourself.

what do you mean my position is not clear. More and meaningful soverignity to linguistic states. Every mechanism remains the same - powers are transferred. Its not  a hard thing. 

Your stateless anarchy is practical? LOOOOOOL

Rey narsi @Raven_Rayes sanghi's are pretty liberal with their favored demography. veer savarkar ate beef and athiest and they were pretty chill about it. Kashmiri SC brahmin judge katju openly said in delhi media a year back he had beef in kerala. sangh is pretty chill and he will have no problem officiating a temple if he chooses to. 

You will learn to love sangh easily not me.

I'm not the one who's sweet talking with sanghis. and equating Congress and Sanghis by pointing out to how Congress sucks up to Syeds.

tomorrow even a Syed can be mob lynched, just like Ehsan Jafri was.

I'm not the one who's sweet talking with sanghis. and equating Congress and Sanghis by pointing out to how Congress sucks up to Syeds.

tomorrow even a Syed can be mob lynched, just like Ehsan Jafri was.

few syeds maybe  but both congress and sanghis will collude in abusing and exploiting julaha/ansari (weavers etc) muslims. Even muslim leage did not allow these muslims to vote.

You will do fine with sanghis ra narsi.

what do you mean my position is not clear. More and meaningful soverignity to linguistic states. Every mechanism remains the same - powers are transferred. Its not  a hard thing. 

Your stateless anarchy is practical? LOOOOOOL

haha.. powers are transferred.. and you think I'm against that? lol. Okay I forgot. You have to pretend that I'm against more state autonomy because then you'll have to deal with the rest of the stuff I say that makes you come across not so favourably, eh?

stateless anarchy is practical for me. I'm engaging with you here on your own idea. if you want to engage me with mine, you have to first stop obsessing about this silly identity, whatever it is. language or region or any sh1t like that.

anarchism is a constant process of experimentation with governance, with calculation problems and tradeoffs in decentralized markets. Its not a mass movement even if some parts of it lend to direct action - like in occupy under Obama, but an organically growing community that defies the state and ultimately makes it irrelevant.

for someone obsessed with power mongering in delhi or in amaravati/hyderabad, I doubt you can be on board with it.

12 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

few syeds maybe  but both congress and sanghis will collude in abusing and exploiting julaha/ansari (weavers etc) muslims. Even muslim leage did not allow these muslims to vote.

still I'm not the one sweet talking with sanghis. lol.

Haa... inthaki emi antunnaru.. Gandhi's digi poyi, vere vallaki chance ivvala?

Sare, ee sariki alage kaniddamu. I can't promise, but i will try my best to convince them. Okay na

19 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

for someone who repeats a lot of sanghi talking points, you must be desperate enough to call others as sanghi.

what muslims do (even syeds) is irrelevant now, when the entire community is under seige in India. never knew that you were a closet sanghi. may be its hate for me that's pushing you in that direction. its kinda sad.

I have been claiming the same thing…without Gandhi’s, there is no Congress.  It has always been like that. 

Its just that the three Gandhi’s are as good as useless to run a party but at the same time, without a Gandhi the Congress cannot survive for a term. 

5 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

I have been claiming the same thing…without Gandhi’s, there is no Congress.  It has always been like that. 

Its just that the three Gandhi’s are as good as useless to run a party but at the same time, without a Gandhi the Congress cannot survive for a term. 

lot of people giving congress free advice, instead of admitting that they want BJP to win openly.

gandhis suck, congress wont win. BJP will fcuk India like it deserves to be fcuked. world is a better place.

35 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

haha.. powers are transferred.. and you think I'm against that? lol. Okay I forgot. You have to pretend that I'm against more state autonomy because then you'll have to deal with the rest of the stuff I say that makes you come across not so favourably, eh?

stateless anarchy is practical for me. I'm engaging with you here on your own idea. if you want to engage me with mine, you have to first stop obsessing about this silly identity, whatever it is. language or region or any sh1t like that.

anarchism is a constant process of experimentation with governance, with calculation problems and tradeoffs in decentralized markets. Its not a mass movement even if some parts of it lend to direct action - like in occupy under Obama, but an organically growing community that defies the state and ultimately makes it irrelevant.

for someone obsessed with power mongering in delhi or in amaravati/hyderabad, I doubt you can be on board with it.

hahahaha. So incrementally transferring power to existing mechanisms is hard and impractical but a worldwide stateless anarchy is more practical.

Communism is too is a stateless society but given the violence they faced they had to develop states to protect them.

You are just a weird ignoramus with unbearably opinionated and adjective words.

What occupy baccupy - nothing of significance changed there.