Loan Interest rates

krrish

1 hour ago, JambaKrantu said:

Rents kooda too much perigipoyaay.. Friend bought a house for 680k in 2020. Wanted to sell before relocating to India in 2020 but because of Covid couldn't sell which was very lucky for him. Now the home is valued at 950k and he is renting it for 4500 per month. 3000 per month rent ante too much unde ippudu 4500 anna kooda immediately renting. My townhome used to rent for 2100 to 2200 per month in Alpharetta now one tenant is vacating and I am getting multiple requests at 3000 per month..

But rental income adds to your income and you pay income tax and also property tax and alsonif you have emi ..andbon top of it repairs over the year. ..if it's property is alreadt paid off worth but if not rental also not worth ..already.. hoa and home owners insurance on top of all the other expenses for rental..

8 hours ago, RajaNarthaki said:

2021 lo okadu 425K ki 1998 built home koni 1 year lo chinna renovations like floor update, kitchen, redone pool chesi 635 ki ammadu. ikkada badhapadalsina vishayam entante , nenu daaniki earnest money ichi irukkunna 6K. This is in Phoenix.

pothe poindi ani back out avvala leka wait cheyala ani ardam kavatledu

5% interest eskunna double my current rent including P&I, HOA, PMI, Home insurance vastondi. deenemma jeevitham

I am also planning to move to Gilbert/Mesa end of this year bro.Quick question 600k new homes vastunde kadha in Mesa(which comes under Gilbert school District) in 2021.Why did you go for old homes?

15 hours ago, krrish said:

Arey entra idi. Home prices penchi, interest rates penchi emi chedhamani…

best interest rates evaru istunnaro cheppandi vayya…present 5.35% anta for 30 years…meeko dandam sami…

Don't go by the advice of we can always refinance . Mortgage rates were always over  5 before 2009.  They only started going down from 4 after 2009.

Look at this chart https://www.valuepenguin.com/mortgages/historical-mortgage-rates

It would be great if the rates go down and you can refinance . Otherwise be prepared for the current mortgages before buying.  All the geniuses in the DB ( includes me ) know about housing market . Most of us are seeing the markets only from last 4-5 years . 

It is laughable when everyone says you can refinance.