Austin becomes the first Texas city to experiment with ‘guaranteed income’

bandababu

8 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

so we should go back to what worked in 1950s. lol. idiot.

but why am I surprised.. you are the kind of ethnonationalist scum that believes that people should be given a chance to work just because they are born into an ethnic group.

a lot of your fellow nazis in europe and the US believe it too.

baboi - do you take drugs and come here ? your posts make no sense whatsover - you confuse decades and cause and  effect is like all over.

And when your back is against a wall then the standard "ethnonationalism" claptrap starts.

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

There is no chance guarenteed income will work in non-dollar currencies without leading to inflation.

your contention is that, jobs guarantee program that involves giving out money to mostly inefficient and uninterested people working for the govt (eg. China) somehow won't cause the inflation for non-dollar economies that UBI will. why?

lets see if all that 'top institutional' brain can argue with some nuance atleast. basically whether jobs guarantee program works or not has to do with what stage of economy a country is at. its not some magic pill for everything.

perhaps when Chinese eventually do UBI, which they will, you'll start changing your tune.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

baboi - do you take drugs and come here ? your posts make no sense whatsover - you confuse decades and cause and  effect is like all over.

And when your back is against a wall then the standard "ethnonationalism" claptrap starts.

its your claim that I confused decades. because you are the kind of idiot that probably believes that what works in 1930s economy would work today.

yeah only ethnonationalists are proposing jobs guarantee program today. as a way to protect their in group. Bernie Sanders and the AOC types are losing because they are not pandering to that group. They can, and attract a huge following far surpassing that of Trump.

6 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

every country worth its salt is considering UBI programs.

no developed economy will consider a jobs guarantee program. only ethnostates like Belarus will.

10 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

you want to become like Belarus. lol. and have the temerity to call me as not knowing what I post.

like I said before, you post utter trash. That you are proud of what you post says a lot about how low your expectations are about yourself.

enjoy the company of 'telugu' people, idiot.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

your contention is that, jobs guarantee program that involves giving out money to mostly inefficient and uninterested people working for the govt (eg. China) somehow won't cause the inflation for non-dollar economies that UBI will. why?

lets see if all that 'top institutional' brain can argue with some nuance atleast. basically whether jobs guarantee program works or not has to do with what stage of economy a country is at. its not some magic pill for everything.

perhaps when Chinese eventually do UBI, which they will, you'll start changing your tune.

Forgot my contention - first off all admit you dont know what you are talking and  you have massively confused yourself with even decades.

"inefficient" "uninterested" anta - it shows the contempt with which you hold the masses. 1930s FDR led to massive public works and infrastructure - they wont lead to inflation because they lead to production which can absorb the money.

Ofcourse it needs the state to have some bureacratic efficiency to run a jobs program. but it isnt that difficult.

UBI almost inevitable leads to inflation because you are pumping money without increasing production.

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Forgot my contention - first off all admit you dont know what you are talking and  you have massively confused yourself with even decades.

"inefficient" "uninterested" anta - it shows the contempt with which you hold the masses. 1930s FDR led to massive public works and infrastructure - they wont lead to inflation because they lead to production which can absorb the money.

Ofcourse it needs the state to have some bureacratic efficiency to run a jobs program. but it isnt that difficult.

UBI almost inevitable leads to inflation because you are pumping money without increasing production.

I already said that I don't know if UBI will work or not. but jobs guarantee is something no one is even trying since it has already been tried and the economies have moved past it.

rest of the crap you wrote is your regular whining about how you are the 'man of the people'.. rot with the people for all I care, idiot.

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

that you are comfortable and proud of this crap... makes me wanna puke man.

I'm atleast working through my shame while posting here. looks like you have no scruples about posting absolute cringe in a pathetic effort to own someone.

no wonder you took like a duck to water in this db.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

I already said that I don't know if UBI will work or not. but jobs guarantee is something no one is even trying since it has already been tried and the economies have moved past it.

rest of the crap you wrote is your regular whining about how you are the 'man of the people'.. rot with the people for all I care, idiot.

jobs guarentee is not how you run the entire economy - its a safety net for people . A job guarentee with cash transfers (means tested and this includes pensions by the way) with free and equal education and free health care  - is 'whining' to you ?

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

which decent country is trying jobs guarantee program idiot?

answer - Belarus. and its a full blown ethno state. lol.

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

jobs guarentee is not how you run the entire economy - its a safety net for people . A job guarentee with cash transfers (means tested and this includes pensions by the way) with free and equal education and free health care  - is 'whining' to you ?

tell me which developed country is trying it, idiot. governments all around the world are giving up their space in the economic sector increasingly.

Austria, again an ethnostate, is another addition to the list of ethnostates that are trying this.

1 minute ago, Thokkalee said:

NapoleonFight_72bcfcdba983baf70cdffa772c

awww.. still sticking around to throw shades at two pigs fighting in the swamp, while you yourself are in the swamp. lol dude.

Achheee din for Texas soon. Yevadoooo annaduuu nathooo Texas will never become a California even in 200 years ni. 😂. Next 2-3 elections lo Texas blue avvakapotheee I will change my name. Not db name. My real name lol

25 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

A job guarentee with cash transfers (means tested and this includes pensions by the way) with free and equal education and free health care  - is 'whining' to you ?

this bit is especially all over the place. describes the ethnostate utopia..

why would they have cash transfers when they have a job guarantee? and you graduated from a 'top institution' in India? haha..

looks like you learnt the phrase 'means tested' today and trying to irritate me by using it over and over. stop.