Austin becomes the first Texas city to experiment with ‘guaranteed income’

bandababu

7 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what? a simple wiki search is enough to see that Belarus has a huge public sector employment.. If as you claim belarus (with its huge public sector employment) doesn't have a jobs guarantee program, then the idea itself is a nonstarter. what's your point? I don't have to prove anything.. I'm making my point clearly that jobs guarantee program is just not a feasible idea anymore.

substantiate what, idiot? tell me how many modern nations are looking to instate job guarantee programs. almost all modern nations are looking at UBI programs into the future.

there's nothing to substantiate here. No one is talking about jobs guarantee programs, except loser nations like Belarus that have a dominant state economy (which I characterized as jobs guarantee program - because how else are you going to give that guarantee?).

what's your point? that I make loose statement? yes, I do. I don't respect this db enough to actually post only verified fully researched stuff. Still I'm mostly right than wrong broadly.. Like in this case my support for UBI is more keeping with times, than your call for job guarantee, which was tried and done and dusted now.

if you want me to argue with good substantiation, you should try it first. Otherwise you sound like an entitled b1tch who thinks I owe you a good argument, while you get to argue like a 3rd grader.

public sector employment = jobs guarentee ? i dont think so. States also select their employees  - it not a guarentee. Thats just a baseless claim. it seems your real anger is against state employment. is it any surprise you shill for mega corporates. its funny how consistently you side with privelged.