ee Arab galla issue edo malli gattiga polarize cheselaga undi hindusni

sintu

in the last 15 years especially after 2008 recession they started diversying and they are investing a lot in foreign reserves. oil is still a major chunk but they are slowing preparing for the worse.

giving jobs mostly to locals , especially in knowledge economy, and slowing easing few rules so that foreign investments can pour in.

Just now, Swatkat said:

I know. Andhuke links click cheyatle.

Location adigithe maname cheptam ga, Uccha ki poyina location vacation ki poyina location, strip club poyina location pettukoni em chestado ee halwa gadu, andhuke vendulu moham meedha oosindhi ani talk

37 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Location adigithe maname cheptam ga, Uccha ki poyina location vacation ki poyina location, strip club poyina location pettukoni em chestado ee halwa gadu, andhuke vendulu moham meedha oosindhi ani talk

Ledhu bri halwa kadhu vadu. Battu ani oka id undedhi ga vadu and covid and ip adress ani ids undevi ga ah pitta lavda ani show dengaru vallidharve e ids. Phone number emina telsidha bro.ellaki? Na kodukulu sadist lk and mods asalu pattinchukoru.

3 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Ledhu bri halwa kadhu vadu. Battu ani oka id undedhi ga vadu and covid and ip adress ani ids undevi ga ah pitta lavda ani show dengaru vallidharve e ids. Phone number emina telsidha bro.ellaki? Na kodukulu sadist lk and mod na moddalu asalu pattinchukoru.

Lite le let them follow us like hutch dogs and collect the locations, what do they with it,? Timewaste losers, job or pani mogga lenolle chesevi ivanni

40 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Not eveb twenty years bro 10 years. Tourism medha bokka vsthadhi. Even thiugh they say only 5 percent income oil medha coming ani. It could me more. Arab gallu entha fast ga edhigaro anthey pathalakniki potharu

Bokka le evado cheppindi vini ikkada fact ga cheppeyaku. I personally went to Saudi Arabia and spent sometime there and looked at how much they invested in infrastructure development, of course not all Middle East is Saudi but still Saudi has a clear vision towards the future. 

It doesn't make good sense to antagonize them for our own benefit

19 minutes ago, tables said:

in the last 15 years especially after 2008 recession they started diversying and they are investing a lot in foreign reserves. oil is still a major chunk but they are slowing preparing for the worse.

giving jobs mostly to locals , especially in knowledge economy, and slowing easing few rules so that foreign investments can pour in.

Most of the Saudi students are govt sponsored, they sponsor them to go study in the West in good institutions so that they can come back and develop their nation. Manakunna population ki, priorities ki ideppudavvali cheppu. 

I went to Saudi upon the invitation of a friend of mine who did his master's and went back to Saudi currently working in Aramco as an Electrical Engineer, soon starting his own venture. Entrepreneurship ki chaala value istharu akkda, of course they have some regressive laws and all that but Prince Salman has a good vision for the future. 

Ikkada kookuni cheppe armchair experts don't know all that .

19 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Ledhu bri halwa kadhu vadu. Battu ani oka id undedhi ga vadu and covid and ip adress ani ids undevi ga ah pitta lavda ani show dengaru vallidharve e ids. Phone number emina telsidha bro.ellaki? Na kodukulu sadist lk and mod na moddalu asalu pattinchukoru.

@3$%

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Bokka le evado cheppindi vini ikkada fact ga cheppeyaku. I personally went to Saudi Arabia and spent sometime there and looked at how much they invested in infrastructure development, of course not all Middle East is Saudi but still Saudi has a clear vision towards the future. 

It doesn't make good sense to antagonize them for our own benefit

Chudham after 10-12 years. Thread lepu apudu

42 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Most of the Saudi students are govt sponsored, they sponsor them to go study in the West in good institutions so that they can come back and develop their nation. Manakunna population ki, priorities ki ideppudavvali cheppu. 

I went to Saudi upon the invitation of a friend of mine who did his master's and went back to Saudi currently working in Aramco as an Electrical Engineer, soon starting his own venture. Entrepreneurship ki chaala value istharu akkda, of course they have some regressive laws and all that but Prince Salman has a good vision for the future. 

Ikkada kookuni cheppe armchair experts don't know all that .

That program expired. Only current students will be funded and no new students are being sent to the US. 

Below is each religion's total estimated population for 2020:

• Christianity - 2.38 billion
  • Islam - 1.91 billion
  • Hinduism - 1.16 billion

once muslimmattack hindus, mf hindus dead bodies will fly in the air Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF