Sai Pallavi On Kashmiri Genocide

VakeelSaab

Just now, VakeelSaab said:

Killing any one is wrong but - saying genocide ki killing one person for smuggling cows ki difference em ledhu anadam many see it as wrong - she failed miserly in conveying her intentions and now she is facing the consequences

Kashmir Pandit's situation is 'exodus', not genocide.

if muslims have a state or a place to run to, may be they will go too. don't say Pakistan.. Pakistan wont accept Indian muslims.

2 minutes ago, VakeelSaab said:

Killing any one is wrong but - saying genocide ki killing one person for smuggling cows ki difference em ledhu anadam many see it as wrong - she failed miserly in conveying her intentions and now she is facing the consequences

Why over analyzing situations,,, take it round off be it anything,,,

people are becoming too conservative on social media platforms

4 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what even was the question to which she responded?

I hope she doesn't regret what she said, because she said nothing wrong. more people should come out and say what she said.

you mean that you are part of that more people, then you should go in her support and start fast unto death at your favorite place.

Just now, CooLgUy4U said:

you mean that you are part of that more people, then you should go in her support and start fast unto death at your favorite place.

I mean celebrities. but ofcourse its not safe to say so openly these days, given murderous sanghis in public, and musugu sanghis like you in hiding.

just like others are expressing displeasure at her comments, I'm expressing support for it. Unless you are asking those who are angry at her comments to go out there and burn her effigy or something, your unsolicited advice for me makes no sense. other than exposing your own musugu sanghi mind.

Just now, Lovecrusader said:

Manshiko maata godduko...debba... Peaceful batch ki maataltho chepthe vinaru....so konchem strong ga cheptharu bajrang dal vallu

yeah.. repu Hindu laki kooda cheptaru. enjoy!

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

I mean celebrities. but ofcourse its not safe to say so openly these days, given murderous sanghis in public, and musugu sanghis like you in hiding.

just like others are expressing displeasure at her comments, I'm expressing support for it. Unless you are asking those who are angry at her comments to go out there and burn her effigy or something, your unsolicited advice for me makes no sense. other than exposing your own musugu sanghi mind.

chop-cucumber.gif

I think you need to research more on this issue before saying its just a exodus 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Lovecrusader said:

Hinduvulaki already cheparu 400 yrs ,now it's time for revenge

bajrang dal treatment tagili chaala kaalam ayyindi ga Hindus ki.

next adhey coming. kasko

7 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

if muslims have a state or a place to run to, may be they will go too. don't say Pakistan.. Pakistan wont accept Indian muslims.

Same like turkas who died themselves of guilty of cow smuggling ,nobody beaten them....

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

bajrang dal treatment tagili chaala kaalam ayyindi ga Hindus ki.

next adhey coming. kasko

Bajrang dal vallu lovers ni tantharu i like it....rest of Indians ni touch cheyaru....mee pissful batch ne target chestaru

2 minutes ago, VakeelSaab said:

I think you need to research more on this issue before saying its just a exodus 

I didn't say 'just an exodus'.. I said exodus and not genocide.

90s militancy killed more muslims than Hindus in the valley.. but that is not to say that Hindus were not targeted for their religion. Religion based killings did happen in Kashmir in 90s, but its not a genocide.

4 minutes ago, Lovecrusader said:

Bajrang dal vallu lovers ni tantharu i like it....rest of Indians ni touch cheyaru....mee pissful batch ne target chestaru

nuvvantha political observer va.. haha..

nuvvem anukuntunnav? after Hindu rashtra, Indians will start working at making market reforms aa? haha..

lol...neenu sanghi avuno kaado pakka na pedte...expressing displeasure is common thing these days which is free of cost as you always do... but I can clearly tell that your entire soul is filled with hatred towards this country and other humans other than minority cards which is not good for your health.