Sai Pallavi On Kashmiri Genocide

VakeelSaab

9 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

clutching at straws, lmao.

that's the difference idiot, GoI hasn't treated assamese nationalists with the same iron hand that they did Kashmiri nationalists. Even when the body count is obviously higher on the Assam side, and the killings, harassment continue even today, now with GoI support and blessings of RSS.

Assamese nationalists have enough of a clout to push NRC on to an unwilling Union govt, through  Chief Justice (assamese bigot) Ranjan Gogoi . Most Hindus don't even know what's happening in Assam and don't care. They are not hated like muslims who live everywhere in India and have no connection to the killings in Kashmir.

keep defending assamese nationalism as some kind of higher moral, while they routinely make life miserable for minorities (read bengalis of all religions) in Assam.

Keep pretending like GoI is crushing assamese nationalists, and give a free pass to actual state repression that is happening in Kashmir.

Looks like Telugu nationalists, just like Tamil nationalists have no brains. wonder what their imaginary nation will look like?

who am I kidding, there are no telugu nationalists, just one idiot - You, in a 3rd rate forum. Telugu people are smart enough to consider you a raving lunatic who speaks before he starts thinking.

"unwilling union govt" LOL - yea so morally broken that it is willing to murder thousands of people because of so called pressure from a judge depsite its huge army and everything. Once again - no logic nor nothing in what you say.  You agree GoI is complicit but you claim ridiculously the complicity is not willingness or intent but forced by tiny assamese nationalists.

GoI is not crushing assamese nationalists - it abetted some worst people to use as pawns against muslims and against assamese themselves. They have a history of doing it - aligning with bhindranwale for example.

You have an attitude problem - i can see that cearly. You suck up to power - delhi or americal liberals - and hate working class people and whatever attributes they cherish - like their language for example.

47 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

"unwilling union govt" LOL - yea so morally broken that it is willing to murder thousands of people because of so called pressure from a judge depsite its huge army and everything. Once again - no logic nor nothing in what you say.  You agree GoI is complicit but you claim ridiculously the complicity is not willingness or intent but forced by tiny assamese nationalists.

GoI is not crushing assamese nationalists - it abetted some worst people to use as pawns against muslims and against assamese themselves. They have a history of doing it - aligning with bhindranwale for example.

You have an attitude problem - i can see that cearly. You suck up to power - delhi or americal liberals - and hate working class people and whatever attributes they cherish - like their language for example.

Lmao. Idiot. 

You took offense with my characterization of Nellie violence as genocide, and proceeded to make assumptions about my allegience. 

It looks like your tiny brain can't process both GoI and Assamese nationalists being murderers. Either it's your tiny brain or your huge ego invested in this ridiculous language nationalism. 

Either way it's not the topic in this thread, so I'll leave this here. 

58 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Everyone agrees when i ever i have to talk about Telugu topic there including people who dont speak telugu - everyone has a mother tongue and unlike you they dont spit on their mother tongues because they discovered  elite liberals.  There is no nationalism - nationalism is your creed. 

You are the scum  and a hateful one at that. you are a hot mess man - no content but just controversial opinions, massive complexes, wretched low brow hate against entire people and regions.

Lmao. Idiot. Keep whining about me.

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

Personaly hurt endhi nee thalakayi. You will be called out on your BS here. Just because you call it "personal hurt" whatever wont stop it man.

You work in a menial job and live in a dumpster? while your mother picks you in a car from airport ? nothing adds up.

It doesnt matter you voluntarily chose some poverty as an image building exercise - not every (volunatrily poor) person is morally right.

what BS? on a topic on Kashmir genocide, you had to pick one comment on assamese muslim genocide, to go on an idiotic rant on me.

if that's not a manifestation of a deep wound I caused by my amazing presence in this db, I can't think what else would have provoked this kind of random whine marathon. haha..

Not an image building exercise asshole. I just want you to get off my tail. Just don't search for my comments and start pretending like you have the intellectual heft to actually have a conversation with me.

you are a simple ethnonationalist scum. Go convince your Telangana friends to join hands with you first. Ranting on me is pretty much useless. Lets see you convince Telangana friends on your pov. haha..

23 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what BS? on a topic on Kashmir genocide, you had to pick one comment on assamese muslim genocide, to go on an idiotic rant on me.

if that's not a manifestation of a deep wound I caused by my amazing presence in this db, I can't think what else would have provoked this kind of random whine marathon. haha..

Not an image building exercise asshole. I just want you to get off my tail. Just don't search for my comments and start pretending like you have the intellectual heft to actually have a conversation with me.

you are a simple ethnonationalist scum. Go convince your Telangana friends to join hands with you first. Ranting on me is pretty much useless. Lets see you convince Telangana friends on your pov. haha..

It is not a deep wound. But i am amazed how consistenly you can  side with oppressor while all the time spouting some liberal talking points. you are literally a creation of liberal media with no effort to understand the world by standing on your own legs.

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

It is not a deep wound. But i am amazed how consistenly you can  side with oppressor while all the time spouting some liberal talking points. you are literally a creation of liberal media with no effort to understand the world by standing on your own legs.

adantha sarley gaani, Telangana vaallani oppinchi on your stupid nationalism first. taravatha ochi aruvu naa meedha.

neelo nuvvey maatladukoni, collar egareskoni tirigithey em prayojanam ledhu.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

adantha sarley gaani, Telangana vaallani oppinchi on your stupid nationalism first. taravatha ochi aruvu naa meedha.

neelo nuvvey maatladukoni, collar egareskoni tirigithey em prayojanam ledhu.

nationalims needhi - na deggara ekkada undhi nationalism. the fact that you equare respect for language of masses with nationalism shows how bankrupt you are.

where do you get this confidence though - i am amazed actually.

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

nationalims needhi - na deggara ekkada undhi nationalism. the fact that you equare respect for language of masses with nationalism shows how bankrupt you are.

where do you get this confidence though - i am amazed actually.

yeah you should be amazed. Your first sentence makes no sense. Its amazing that you get to keep posting contradictory sh1t and expect me to fill in your blanks. and shifting goalposts on language.

according to me, you are the idiot who justifies genocide of bengalis to serve the purpose of assamese nationalism, justifies keeping Telangana in an united state, because telugu something something.

If that is not nationalism, then what is?

just go convince your Telangana friends (if you still have any left after your asshole turn since 2014) to start a united AP agitation. naa meedha aristhey waste. I don't give a fcuk about India itself. I'm only mocking your idiocy in believing that language based nations are the best way to go. Now you seem to claim that you don't want nation, just community.

if that's what you really want, may be all my mocking has had an effect, even though you are too proud to admit it. Its good. Now fcuk off.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

yeah you should be amazed. Your first sentence makes no sense. Its amazing that you get to keep posting contradictory sh1t and expect me to fill in your blanks. and shifting goalposts on language.

according to me, you are the idiot who justifies genocide of bengalis to serve the purpose of assamese nationalism, justifies keeping Telangana in an united state, because telugu something something.

If that is not nationalism, then what is?

just go convince your Telangana friends (if you still have any left after your asshole turn since 2014) to start a united AP agitation. naa meedha aristhey waste. I don't give a fcuk about India itself. I'm only mocking your idiocy in believing that language based nations are the best way to go. Now you seem to claim that you don't want nation, just community.

if that's what you really want, may be all my mocking has had an effect, even though you are too proud to admit it. Its good. Now fcuk off./

dengera siggu leni psychopath. The moment you said "i justifed genocide" when you clearly know it is different is when i stopped reading.

You are mentally deranged.

27 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

dengera siggu leni psychopath. The moment you said "i justifed genocide" when you clearly know it is different is when i stopped reading.

you had a problem with me categorizing Nellie massacre where 1800 muslims were killed in different parts of Assam in a single day as a genocide.

first decide on which way you want to sway, before you start appealing to Telugu jaathi,, fcuking idiot.

30 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Go convince your Telangana friends asshole.

suck on their d1cks, eat their a$$ if it gets the work done. Just lets get this Telugu nationalism going. lmao.

don't worry about me. IDGAF about AP/TG.

I'm in this forum because I came to learn Telugu.

31 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

suck on their d1cks, eat their a$$ if it gets the work done. Just lets get this Telugu nationalism going. lmao.

you wont get a free hand to vomit your garbage here no matter how much you keep trying.

38 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

why cant you just be even a little honest. your need to lie even on basic things that can be verifed few posts away has always been enormous. You have a melt down when your core is expose.d