Sai Pallavi On Kashmiri Genocide

VakeelSaab

I think she wanted to convey " it's hard to say who is right or who is wrong on such issues " example sucks.

Btw. I disagree with her comparison.

IMO, commented with half baked knowledge

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, VakeelSaab said:

First of all alanti topic meedha with out proper knowledge abt what happened she shud not talk IMHO

Agree.. unnecessarily invited trouble.

1 hour ago, Gcp said:

I think she wanted to convey " it's hard to say who is right or who is wrong on such issues " example sucks

she is trying to stay neutral but compared ethnic cleansing with a murder. It's like saying "Jallianwala Bagh lo Indians ni champaru, but Bhagat Singh kooda evaro British officer ni champadu kada. We can't say who is right in such issues." She couldn't differentiate well-planned genocide from stray incidents.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Starblazer said:

she is trying to stay neutral but compared ethnic cleansing with a murder. It's like saying "Jallianwala Bagh lo Indians ni champaru, but Bhagat Singh kooda evaro British officer ni champadu kada. We can't say who is right in such issues." She couldn't differentiate well-planned genocide from stray incidents.

adi oka pilla puvvu yerri munja ltt

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Starblazer said:

Right.. worst comparison.

Regarding her original topic.

Naxals are glorified to certain extent because of some selfless ppl who were part of it in the past.

However, not all of them are good.

One of my close friend's dad was killed. We personally know their family. They are good people and doesn't cause any harm to anyone.

He was killed just because he has some name in that village because he was active in politics and was a soft target. They are neither rich nor landlords. 

• Upvote 2

Full video pettandra 😂😂 I’m neither a commie nor a nationalist annadhi. Meeru cut & paste videos 😂