Sai Pallavi On Kashmiri Genocide

VakeelSaab

if you look at some of her characters - fida half muslim , love story inter religion - virat parvam naxalite padi padi and some recent movie she is bengali and some anti hindu concepts - so basically she is a leftist . 

On 6/14/2022 at 10:29 PM, Gcp said:

Regarding her original topic.

Naxals are glorified to certain extent because of some selfless ppl who were part of it in the past.

However, not all of them are good.

One of my close friend's dad was killed. We personally know their family. They are good people and doesn't cause any harm to anyone.

He was killed just because he has some name in that village because he was active in politics and was a soft target. They are neither rich nor landlords. 

yes early naxals were helping people from landlords and politicians now i dont know if they exist

3 minutes ago, basha786 said:

if you look at some of her characters - fida half muslim , love story inter religion - virat parvam naxalite padi padi and some recent movie she is bengali and some anti hindu concepts - so basically she is a leftist . 

so based on her movies, we can decide her character? 

• Upvote 1

She is from Kerala and studied in Georgia ... so definitely there's communist influence. 

Leftism is a part of India there's no doubt, entire red corridor was influenced by Mao policies.

But they don't like to participate in democratic processes and that's a huge no-no, also they encourage violence. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

She is from Kerala and studied in Georgia ... so definitely there's communist influence. 

Leftism is a part of India there's no doubt, entire red corridor was influenced by Mao policies.

But they don't like to participate in democratic processes and that's a huge no-no, also they encourage violence. 

Babu..Aame coimbatore lo chaduvkondhi..kerala lo kaadhu.

Georgia lo communist influence untundha..?

Aame edho immatured gaa cheppindhaniki intha raadhantam avasaram ledhu anukunta

3 minutes ago, Truth_Holds said:

Babu..Aame coimbatore lo chaduvkondhi..kerala lo kaadhu.

Georgia lo communist influence untundha..?

Aame edho immatured gaa cheppindhaniki intha raadhantam avasaram ledhu anukunta

ya Coimbatore is very close to Kerala le but surrounding areas antha commies influence e ... she was a Malayalam star first. I mean if you go to Kerala you'll know how communist that place is

inka georgia antava .. that is a part of soviet just a few decades back... antha easy ga govts maripov

the base of her stardom is all feminist roles that match with leftism ... like I want freedom, I am a poor but pure soul, touching others is wrong blah blah

On 6/14/2022 at 9:54 PM, VakeelSaab said:

Ee media evvadini vadalada… already case file chesaranta ime meeda… inka movies ki dandam petti poyu mbbs practice chesukutundemo 

On 6/15/2022 at 10:59 AM, Gcp said:

Regarding her original topic.

Naxals are glorified to certain extent because of some selfless ppl who were part of it in the past.

However, not all of them are good.

One of my close friend's dad was killed. We personally know their family. They are good people and doesn't cause any harm to anyone.

He was killed just because he has some name in that village because he was active in politics and was a soft target. They are neither rich nor landlords. 

Indian govt is also glorified to a large extent. piece of sh1t country and govt. no laws, no justice. em cheddam aithey?

naxals ki oka standard, Indian govt ki oka standard pedadaama. Indian govt also killed lots of dads.. em cheddaam daanni chepppu.

1 hour ago, anna_gari_maata said:

ya Coimbatore is very close to Kerala le but surrounding areas antha commies influence e ... she was a Malayalam star first. I mean if you go to Kerala you'll know how communist that place is

inka georgia antava .. that is a part of soviet just a few decades back... antha easy ga govts maripov

the base of her stardom is all feminist roles that match with leftism ... like I want freedom, I am a poor but pure soul, touching others is wrong blah blah

she's neither malayalee, or Tamil.. She's from a scheduled tribal caste from nilgiris, but she identifies as a Tamil in public.

and your deduction that her being from kerala makes her leftist shows how badly your brain in mangled with hindutva trash.

some of the most vile hindutva trash are from Tamil Nadu and Bengal. both not bastions of Hindutva.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, VakeelSaab said:

Bcoz of Neutral Family Environment  ani she told 

what is wrong in what she said? Kashmiri Pandits were not 'ethnically cleansed'..

she drew the perfect parallel. it requires great guts to say what she said. Hope she's not harmed in anyway. Sanghis are everywhere these days, and one can't be careful enough.

basically she wanted to convey killing was common in both cases which was wrong... se wasn't good enough in conveying what she wanted to, she would have stayed away from it... now she would be regretting it big time... and mana social media peddalu, punyulu and maahaanu bhaaavulu did the rest.

Just now, CooLgUy4U said:

basically she wanted to convey killing was common in both cases which was wrong... se wasn't good enough in conveying what she wanted to, she would have stayed away from it... now she would be regretting it big time... and mana social media peddalu, punyulu and maahaanu bhaaavulu did the rest.

what even was the question to which she responded?

I hope she doesn't regret what she said, because she said nothing wrong. more people should come out and say what she said.

15 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what is wrong in what she said? Kashmiri Pandits were not 'ethnically cleansed'..

she drew the perfect parallel. it requires great guts to say what she said. Hope she's not harmed in anyway. Sanghis are everywhere these days, and one can't be careful enough.

Killing any one is wrong but - saying genocide ki killing one person for smuggling cows ki difference em ledhu anadam many see it as wrong - she failed miserly in conveying her intentions and now she is facing the consequences