RRR ranked #1 by USA today

hunkyfunky2

7 minutes ago, San_K said:

Half baked knowledge won't help. CGI ekkada quality and low cost vuntey akkadiki potharu.. There are so many Hollywood movies for which CGI was done in India..so according to your logic, avi indian movies avuthaya ?

Tamil vallaki mana telugu vallaki vunna main difference idey... Manalo okadiki fame vastuntey tattulokem... EVV garu epudo chepparu e fact. Luk at Tamil guyz.. Flop movie ni kuda leputharu bayata.

Brother,  did i praise tamil movies ?  Just because we criticize someone does not mean we appreciate opposite ones.. not sure how do u arrive that conclusion ..

Rajmouli antee naaku asuya ani kuda cheppanaa ?

Ento bhayya your post is all based on assumptions...

i told my opinion that in this globalized world its all international team work..

Rajamouli imagination i surely appreciate but RRR is crap movie and fights chustee it resembled Boyapati-Balayya combo movie fights...

Movie is ok…2 times watchable…but its not a path breaking movie…just a highly technical commercial film…anthe…

but these western folks…are making over action..

are they trolling or praising…

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, andhra_jp said:

Brother,  did i praise tamil movies ?  Just because we criticize someone does not mean we appreciate opposite ones.. not sure how do u arrive that conclusion ..

i told my opinion that in this globalized world its all international team work..

Rajamouli imagination i surely appreciate but RRR is crap movie and fights chustee it resembled Boyapati-Balayya combo movie fights...

I didnt say you praised Tamil movies or hate RM. I was simply quoting facts.

International team work..ha ha. 

11 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

Movie is ok…2 times watchable…but its not a path breaking movie…just a highly technical commercial film…anthe…

Yes, that post is like " thiduthunnava leka poguduthunnava" 😀

12 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

That's my point - he never says I'm making path breaking movies, they are big budget commercial movies - people way under estimate the wonders it does for entire industry - without these tent pole movies it won't survive. 

Charan's first fight with the crowd is probably the best choreographed action sequence in Indian cinema. THis was on par with the battle of bastards in Game of Thrones. First half was very gripping, second half slows down. There was some scope for improvement in CGI but on the whole its an excellent movie. Both NTR and RCT have done amazing jobs though I agree that NTR was slightly sidelined in the script. So definitely deserves to be in the top.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

That's my point - he never says I'm making path breaking movies, they are big budget commercial movies - people way under estimate the wonders it does for entire industry - without these tent pole movies it won't survive. 

Ikkkada life long h1b meedha job chesina company lo Vice President ki kuda life lo vella name telidhu, vellu mathram oka Indian movie ni Hollywood appreciate chesthe trolling rajamouli and his work. Chatrapathi or kgf2 lanti movies theesthe world audience chudaru, they need story and emotion which RRR has it. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Aghori said:

Charan's first fight with the crowd is probably the best choreographed action sequence in Indian cinema. THis was on par with the battle of bastards in Game of Thrones. First half was very gripping, second half slows down. There was some scope for improvement in CGI but on the whole its an excellent movie. Both NTR and RCT have done amazing jobs though I agree that NTR was slightly sidelined in the script. So definitely deserves to be in the top.

Yes mob scene was na bootho, rajamouli gadu elevations pakkana petti natural ga theesadu aa fight. Bgm kuda awesome aa fight lo 

8 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

how dumb are you, asshole?

the movie was released again on June 1. for the 'tella' audience, and made a grand total of $92k, with the opening day making an amazing $5k.

all these glowing reviews are purely promotional material. Do you think top critics just get up and watch a movie that is not even in English?

looks like rajamouli mafia is on a mission to paint him as a maverick director, when he's just an utterly mediocre maker of boring long drawn out movies where nothing happens for majority of the time on the screen. Also aesthetically just the dumps. Although he has improved a bit in this regard in RRR.

so antha Rajamouli cheyinchada? any evidence. this sounds like an imaginary krishna lanka batch claiming antha sendraal cheyinchadu - even a cyclone in andhra. paatha buddhulu ekkadiki pothayi.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

so antha Rajamouli cheyinchada? any evidence. this sounds like an imaginary krishna lanka batch claiming antha sendraal cheyinchadu - even a cyclone in andhra. paatha buddhulu ekkadiki pothayi.

Yea DC gadu Batman meedha cheyinchaleni lobbying rajamouli RRR meedha cheyinchadu ani vella feeling 

1 hour ago, andhra_jp said:

feel free to tell your opinion ba. lite teesko.

I identify myself as Tamil for all practical purposes, and I think Vikram is overrated and almost trash.

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

yeah.. movie re-release chesaru. so vaadey cheyyinchi untadu. chillara marketing lo first kadha manam.

1 hour ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

then accept that some people won't like his movies and move on. don't cry like a baby and make a big scene out of it.

1 hour ago, DesiPokiri said:

Yes mob scene was na bootho, rajamouli gadu elevations pakkana petti natural ga theesadu aa fight. Bgm kuda awesome aa fight lo 

but the scene itself was pointless. just like most scenes in the movie.

sarey anna cheppu em chestadu vaadu guns antha teeskoni? bullets kosam malli inko saari police vesham esthada?

inka NTR side story aithey, naa bhutho naa bhav.. lite.

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

but the scene itself was pointless. just like most scenes in the movie.

sarey anna cheppu em chestadu vaadu guns antha teeskoni? bullets kosam malli inko saari police vesham esthada?

inka NTR side story aithey, naa bhutho naa bhav.. lite.

You said that you didn’t watch the movie yesterday and now how come you tell now that entire scene is pointless? Lol dorikipoyav two faced uncle :giggle: