RRR ranked #1 by USA today

hunkyfunky2

1 minute ago, DesiPokiri said:

You said that you didn’t watch the movie yesterday and now how come you tell now that entire scene is pointless? Lol dorikipoyav two faced uncle :giggle:

cheppa kadha.. I saw about 30mins of the movie. Kids pettaru cinema ni, nenu in and out velthu unna.

konni scenes pillalu repeat chesaru, naaku specific ga choopinchataaniki.. like that cringe dance song. I'm too old to enjoy sh1t like that man. but the kids absolutely loved the movie. They keep rewatching it even today.

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

cheppa kadha.. I saw about 30mins of the movie. Kids pettaru cinema ni, nenu in and out velthu unna.

konni scenes pillalu repeat chesaru, naaku specific ga choopinchataaniki.. like that cringe dance song. I'm too old to enjoy sh1t like that man. but the kids absolutely loved the movie. They keep rewatching it even today.

Nuvvu cheppale, you said u didn’t watch it yesterday :giggle:

Just now, DesiPokiri said:

Nuvvu cheppale, you said u didn’t watch it yesterday :giggle:

adige prathi vaadiki cheppalenu... aa thread lo already cheppa that I skipped most of the movie since I was not interested in watching it ani.

naa thread lo soodu, first post lo nay cheppa that I watched about 30mins of the movie. inka naaku interest ledhu.

RRR is a decently made film, just not my kind of film. entankul andarni bhalavantha petti choopinchey laa unnaru ga cinema ni.

RRR still has the same flaws that you have in a typical rajamouli movie. action set pieces that are designed for kids and adolescents, pretty bad set design, costume design, cringey music, bad acting.

RRR did have great cinematography.

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

adige prathi vaadiki cheppalenu... aa thread lo already cheppa that I skipped most of the movie since I was not interested in watching it ani.

naa thread lo soodu, first post lo nay cheppa that I watched about 30mins of the movie. inka naaku interest ledhu.

RRR is a decently made film, just not my kind of film. entankul andarni bhalavantha petti choopinchey laa unnaru ga cinema ni.

RRR still has the same flaws that you have in a typical rajamouli movie. action set pieces that are designed for kids and adolescents, pretty bad set design, costume design, cringey music, bad acting.

RRR did have great cinematography.

Sare le uncle nuvvokkavi choodakapothe vacche nashtam em ledhu, producers got their money le :giggle:

2 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Sare le uncle nuvvokkavi choodakapothe vacche nashtam em ledhu, producers got their money le :giggle:

nashtam emi lekunda ney intha personal ga hurt enduku hurt avtunnav uncle mari. lite teeskoni pani emanna untey chooskovachu ga.

7 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

nashtam emi lekunda ney intha personal ga hurt enduku hurt avtunnav uncle mari. lite teeskoni pani emanna untey chooskovachu ga.

I am not hurt uncle why would I, I admire rajamouli and his work anthe and I don’t bother abt you uncle