RRR ranked #1 by USA today

hunkyfunky2

Did you watch Vikram?

the only thing I like in Vikram was the acting that one of the masked men did. the writing was all over the place, with the second half moving into cringe territory. Okay the mood reminded me a lot of Nolan's Batman, and with one scene pre interval almost replicating it.

and this mediocre film is hailed as the next ground breaking thing to come from 'wood.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Did you watch Vikram?

the only thing I like in Vikram was the acting that one of the masked men did. the writing was all over the place, with the second half moving into cringe territory. Okay the mood reminded me a lot of Nolan's Batman, and with one scene pre interval almost replicating it.

and this mediocre film is hailed as the next ground breaking thing to come from 'wood.

sunil-wishes.gif

the magic is... KH spend around 10c just for promoting his film..

pretty sure Rajamouli spent 5 times that amount for promotions, lasting across months into the release.

no wonder its making top 10 lists everywhere.

the movie itself was unwatchable for me. but its definitely much better than Bahubali. huge improvement for Rajamouli. that's the best I can say about the movie.

Just now, tom brady said:

Don't know about promotions part but this movie is definitely Rajamoulis best work. Much better than BB crap

yes its a vast improvement over baahubali.

3 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Did you watch Vikram?

Anna, niku baga nachhina movies oka 3 cheppu!! 

6 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

the magic is... KH spend around 10c just for promoting his film..

pretty sure Rajamouli spent 5 times that amount for promotions, lasting across months into the release.

no wonder its making top 10 lists everywhere.

the movie itself was unwatchable for me. but its definitely much better than Bahubali. huge improvement for Rajamouli. that's the best I can say about the movie.

5 hours ago, tom brady said:

Don't know about promotions part but this movie is definitely Rajamoulis best work. Much better than BB crap

Nene ila feel ayya anukunna naalantollu unnaranamaata

1 hour ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

They don't understand that Roger Ebert, usa today, rolling stone and other small time directors and technicians won't sell out like they think our cheap Telugu online websites do... Also , audience is not fool... Lot of regular movie goers  are liking it and spreading word... True organic way ...

People with kula gajji and inhumans like @Raven_Rayes will never understand this and continue to spread negativity

Ilantollu slum dog millionarie ani india ni chettha ga chupinchi Oscar isthe support chestharu, but Indian glory ni rich ga theesi western audience ni wow chesthe mathram edustharu ento

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Indian glory ni rich ga theesi

lol vaa… RRR lo indian glory ekadundhi? Own country arseholes own countrymen ni kukkalla kottadadama? Britishodi racist remarks aa…