RRR ranked #1 by USA today

hunkyfunky2

26 minutes ago, reality said:

lol vaa… RRR lo indian glory ekadundhi? Own country arseholes own countrymen ni kukkalla kottadadama? Britishodi racist remarks aa…

He did it for greater and bigger cause, if you don't understand that then you are not fit to watch movie

1 minute ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

He did it for greater and bigger cause, if you don't understand that then you are not fit to watch movie

Sare. Nuvvu Inka chill avvu. Thokkalo cinema ki nee yedhava buildup. 

Adhedho manchi student laaga best practices antha vaadi first time rajamouli oka decent cinema teesadu, daanikey pattalekunnam vaadi fans ni 

Inka vaadu actual ga manchi cinema teesthe, like Tumbbad antha, Inka anthe Nemo 

Oka generic uninspiring boring film ki ee discussion avasarama.

Roger Ebert first time Indian cinema choostunnademo, excite ayyadu. Antha ledhu akkada. 

Marvel cinema choosi ultimate cinematic achievement Ani kottukunnatu undhi ee yevvaaram. 

Rajamouli lanti 3rd rate directors ni lepadam aapandi ra Babu. Serials teesthunnattu teesthunnadu cinemaalu saagadeesi visugu teppinchi.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Adhedho manchi student laaga best practices antha vaadi first time rajamouli oka decent cinema teesadu, daanikey pattalekunnam vaadi fans ni 

Roger Ebert first time Indian cinema choostunnademo, excite ayyadu. Antha ledhu akkada. 

Didn't want to quote you , but couldn't stop laughing at your ignorance ...

How you explain hundreds of regular and movie related people - all are small time celebrities praising the movie? 

How about a movie a month after Netflix release getting a theatrical release work regular shows? That's never heard off... Doesn't happen even for American movies

Just now, hunkyfunky2 said:

Didn't want to quote you , but couldn't stop laughing at your ignorance ...

How you explain hundreds of regular and movie related people - all are small time celebrities praising the movie? 

How about a movie a month after Netflix release getting a theatrical release work regular shows? That's never heard off... Doesn't happen even for American movies

I don't have to explain somebody else's choice in films.

Since I've watched enough Indian and Telugu films, I stated my opinion. 

Looks like you can't take an opinion on a fcuking movie, just like balayya fans can't take a negative opinion on his films. 

Next time try not to tag me if you have nothing to say.

RRR is a boring generic film like majority of Marvel crap. Atleast Marvel has some good humour (sometimes) and special effects. If this is the hill you want to die on, don't drag me to your tombstone.

I don't want anything to do with losers like you who can't even manage their emotions on a movie. Like balayya and ok fans. US lo unnav no use 

14 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Ye Roger Ebert gurinchi discussion ??

Don't force me to watch this boring movie just to get you off my back. 

Balayya movies 2.0 inthe rajamouli level. Vaadi gurinchi maatladatam kooda waste. 

9 minutes ago, Truth_Holds said:

Ye Roger Ebert gurinchi discussion ??

Just now realised Roger Ebert passed away in 2013. 

It's his wife who's besmirching his name by reviewing movies for cash I guess. 

Rajamouli is a master marketer, even if he's pretty mediocre as a filmmaker

18 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Don't force me to watch this boring movie just to get you off my back. 

Balayya movies 2.0 inthe rajamouli level. Vaadi gurinchi maatladatam kooda waste. 

Oh aithe movie sudakunda commenting aa uncle okay

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Just now realised Roger Ebert passed away in 2013. 

It's his wife who's besmirching his name by reviewing movies for cash I guess. 

Rajamouli is a master marketer, even if he's pretty mediocre as a filmmaker

Thanks for clarification.

Had a pretty amazing experience watching this in the theater. RRR was the first ever Indian movie my wife had watched and she had an absolute ball. 

I think for her and most of my other American friends -  RRR was so insanely different from the regular Hollywood fare that they get to see. It was exotic, uniquely foreign and of course most Americans enjoy Britishers being beaten to a pulp. 

They also loved the dance numbers which was very unique for them since they are enmeshed within the movie which is again not the case in regular Hollywood movies - unless it is an out and out musical.

Pretty happy to see the movie receiving plaudits here in the US.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

bokka … aak ki fook ki theda theliyani prathi okadu greater cause ani anude…

ASRR never did that… copymouli chutiye gadu… ASSR image kharab chesadu ee movie tho…

Just now, reality said:

bokka … aak ki fook ki theda theliyani prathi okaru greater cause ani anude…

ASRR never did that… copymouli chutiye gadu… ASSR image kharab chesadu ee movie tho…

he made movie for north India and for tellollu emo. andukey desperately trying to sell the movie in US now.

Telugulo already familiar tropes ni vaadi oka cinema teesthey, daanni celebrate cheyyatam endho.

acting was downright bad in the 30mins I watched. cringe scene to begin with, among tribals. Tribals with polished look, acting like the white man thinks they would act, with zero agency. Until their kapari swings into action.

emanna logic undha ee writing ki? fcuking disgusted with that scene itself. switched off my brain there. malla fast ffwd aey mothham.

typical masala Indian film ki veellu ichhey build up.

• Upvote 1