Don't worry EB2 2015 folks

BacklogBadham

3 hours ago, no01 said:

vaadu cheppedi emundhi le....USCI valle data icharu.

EB2 lo 40K pending vallallo duplicates and denials kuda untai...same with EB3. Regardless, these so called 40K applicants are the ones who got current recently (up until Dec 1st 2014). So if 2023 quota lo nijanga Eb2 ke ekkuva numbers vasthe, not only 40K will be cleared, additionally dates might move little ahead of Dec 1st 2014.

So early 2015 varaku ravochemo (at the most March).....it all depends on ROW, EB1 etc. This is my prediction ;), after watching other prediction videos 

As per the latest Numbers, ROW demand was more than expected so we got less no of visas in FY2022. EB2 approved around 93K+ visa in the FY 2022.

So we might have more ROW demand this year and EB1C also lot of applications filling.

Guessing less low SO to EB2 this year and might not much movement going forward.

EB3 FY 2022 lo only 2 months move ayindi. 

3 hours ago, csrcsr said:

is this the valid assumption @Iriswest

assuming 60k SO ( as total inventory is less than total available everything should come to India)

eb1 20k eb2 20k eb3 20k

plus regular quota lo 2800 for each  ???

23k in each category to start with unless there vertical SO from eb1 to eb2?

Yeah. Even you go with half of those numbers, october visa bulletin makes no sense.

2012 after April vallani kooda lite antunnaru …spill over 30k ki saripada pending applications already cross filing sesina vallu unnaru anta.eb2 dates might not move in near future with no spill over left …ila ithe migatha valla paristhithi emiti ba? Is there any chance that this is might be the case?

13 minutes ago, nokia123 said:

2012 after April vallani kooda lite antunnaru …spill over 30k ki saripada pending applications already cross filing sesina vallu unnaru anta.eb2 dates might not move in near future with no spill over left …ila ithe migatha valla paristhithi emiti ba? Is there any chance that this is might be the case?

We need to wait Jan/Apr 2023 VB to get more clarity. 

Till then manaki GC radu No Covide No Spliover anukoni vunte konchem happy ga vundocchu. 

Else mental tension tho BP lu Sugar lu vasthayi.

15 minutes ago, nokia123 said:

What cross filing?

7 hours ago, familyman said:

See bro. Same day last week there was no hope annaru after week evvala there will be a chance antunnaru. Yes EB2 will get good amount of visas until EB1 is current. One good thing is e year 60K raavatam of course deduct 15k from that EB5 reserve adi. That means 45k for other categories. Not bad at all.

Coming to these calculations I don't want keep hopes high for anyone. Still I say e FY year ki you won't see 2015 dates based on last year ROW araachakam. I didn't expect that not only me no one did that. That is why nenu anni manollake vasthayi EB1 current kabatti ani cheppa. I don't know how they applied that last year only or pending from last 2 years.

There are many factors. Only way to get good amount into EB2 is ROW lo thakkuva undali EB1 thakkuva undali. Then you see whatever you are thinking now.

Before covid even 2010 folks was not expecting any miracle to see their GC. I know many guys from here who ever part of many immigration bills and now they got their cards. Only COVID valla vachayi thappa nothing they did and gov did. No covid still we were at 2010. That is fact. So be in that mood and don't get surprised whatever you hear from USCIS or DOS. 60K is blessing this year kuda since consulates normal ayyina kuda they can't issue FB all. May be next year kuda same undochu until DOS is coming up with some plan like USCIS this year.

I prefer to stay in mood like pre covid and wait until Jan 2023.

3 minutes ago, BacklogBadham said:

See bro. Same day last week there was no hope annaru after week evvala there will be a chance antunnaru. Yes EB2 will get good amount of visas until EB1 is current. One good thing is e year 60K raavatam of course deduct 15k from that EB5 reserve adi. That means 45k for other categories. Not bad at all.

Coming to these calculations I don't want keep hopes high for anyone. Still I say e FY year ki you won't see 2015 dates based on last year ROW araachakam. I didn't expect that not only me no one did that. That is why nenu anni manollake vasthayi EB1 current kabatti ani cheppa. I don't know how they applied that last year only or pending from last 2 years.

There are many factors. Only way to get good amount into EB2 is ROW lo thakkuva undali EB1 thakkuva undali. Then you see whatever you are thinking now.

Before covid even 2010 folks was not expecting any miracle to see their GC. I know many guys from here who ever part of many immigration bills and now they got their cards. Only COVID valla vachayi thappa nothing they did and gov did. No covid still we were at 2010. That is fact. So be in that mood and don't get surprised whatever you hear from USCIS or DOS. 60K is blessing this year kuda since consulates normal ayyina kuda they can't issue FB all. May be next year kuda same undochu until DOS is coming up with some plan like USCIS this year.

I prefer to stay in mood like pre covid and wait until Jan 2023.

Exactly bro this is what will happen i guess. These 2 years gave lot of knowledge about these that I can tell one thing good that 60k spill over there but not all will come to us it all depends on ROW and EB1 ... manalagey because of vovid lot of pent up demand is there and lot many applications in ROW as well.. regarding date movement uscis is following and follows conservative approach they cannot and will not be in the position to give all SO at the start they will wait and watch and probably Feb or March we can see some movement... but if they follow the same approach as this year it's peanuts for them to process the applications as we have seen it crossing 1000 gcs or more in single day ...

1 hour ago, Iriswest said:

Yeah. Even you go with half of those numbers, october visa bulletin makes no sense.

they did not trickle down to India kada so may be they'll wait to see the demand for EB1C and row and start moving again. And they matched eb3 and eb2 which looks more like random than going by numbers.

26 minutes ago, Pavanonline said:

they did not trickle down to India kada so may be they'll wait to see the demand for EB1C and row and start moving again. And they matched eb3 and eb2 which looks more like random than going by numbers.

Bro any idea on , Out of 40k pending applications, how much are Indian nationals

•