What you consider serious to settle back in india?

id_ego_superego

What you consider serious to settle back in india?  

103 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 minutes ago, Tyrannosauraus_Rex said:

The fact that a vast majority of Indians do not want to go back to India paints a pretty lucid picture. In the heart of our hearts we know that it all boils down to the differences between a first world country and a third world country.

Yes, it might hurt us but India is still in many respects a third world country and that is the harsh truth.

You really have to be at least upper middle class to live a decent standard of life in India.

India is a poor country with 1.3 billion population. Financial and natural resources are limited and govt systems are almost dysfunctional to say the least.

I’m surprised that people here are relying their decisions based on size of buildings in their hometown and  food delivery services in India. 

• Upvote 2

Unless it’s a personal preference or family obligation, I don’t think quality of life in India  is comparable to Vomerica. I can give 500 reasons for it. 

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Unless it’s a personal preference or family obligation, I don’t think quality of life in India  is comparable to Vomerica. I can give 500 reasons for it. 

yeah bro but we brown guys are always considered foreign and second class citizens by vomericans 

1 minute ago, Bajanabatch said:

yeah bro but we brown guys are always considered foreign ask second class citizens by vomericans 

We don’t need their validation. Vomerica is a land of immigrants. Moreover in next 20 years white people will no longer be the majority. Hispanics are overtaking them. They are brown people too

17 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

We don’t need their validation. Vomerica is a land of immigrants. Moreover in next 20 years white people will no longer be the majority. Hispanics are overtaking them. They are brown people too

But they don't agree with that bro they think they are whites and they only associate with whites from what I saw deep down you know I know we all want to associate with whites only but act as hypocrites and don't think whites are great

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

India is a poor country with 1.3 billion population. Financial and natural resources are limited and govt systems are almost dysfunctional to say the least.

I’m surprised that people here are relying their decisions based on size of buildings in their hometown and  food delivery services in India. 

I honestly think that with some people it is a psychological manipulation they choose to go through to buttress their sub-optimal decision to go back to India.

It is just human nature to amplify the positive side of our decisions even if it is non-existent - just to make ourselves feel better about our decisions.

• Upvote 1

Arey waste fellow, irrespective of all these stay for you parents and goof family life and ethic 

eppudu chepina ardam kadu, retirement life ochaka me us born kids degay anta ardam aythundi

every country has its pro and cons, so ekkada kurchoni india ni savadengakandi 

I am just staying here for dollars oka avaerage life set ayaka will move back, its been 4 years i am staying here nothing but dollars makes me happy

idhi chadivi mee opinions cheppandi...my revised take..

by the time US kids grow up; we will be fully americanized, appud inka polemu.. dabbulu vuntayi, parents are gone,  friends zone vere vuntadhemo.. you only go back really to hire cheap homehelp and rest last few years in so called "luxury" and die in "motherland"

where you live your prime is your home (be it US or India) - we make friends, family memories, kids progress celebration etc.. wherever these things happne thats where home is ..ofcourse there will always be the childhood memories , the nostalgia that keeps confusing the pysch but happiness is accepting the reality..

SO, if you leaving is on the table - leave now before 40s. thats it

once the kids are 20ish, the going back doesnt make sense anymore..may be enjoy America + India ..I say enjoy best of both worlds. 

16 hours ago, Youwinupon said:

Arey waste fellow, irrespective of all these stay for you parents and goof family life and ethic 

eppudu chepina ardam kadu, retirement life ochaka me us born kids degay anta ardam aythundi

every country has its pro and cons, so ekkada kurchoni india ni savadengakandi 

I am just staying here for dollars oka avaerage life set ayaka will move back, its been 4 years i am staying here nothing but dollars makes me happy

Your comment in two lines

So you voted money

anthena

cat-getting-faded-hair-cut.gif.e80a7aef4

• 2 weeks later...