2-year-old child hit by car on Charlotte-area highway; search underway for suspect (looks indian kid)

JackSeal

12 minutes ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

his fault is that he ran away from the incident.

someone tried to help the kid and it caused the kid to run . 

what a tragedy

true. enta ginjukunna kid inka raadu, parents ki aa trauma podu. I hope someone stays with the parents for few weeks to make sure they are OK. 

34 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

That community is new one with 100% desi just off the highway without any fence. 1-2 houses backyard directly merged into highway. So high chance that kid just ran and parents didn’t notice.

Community vaadini veyyali first lopala aithey 

• Upvote 1

very sad , trauma for everyone all around

Moving into a new home anta , papam , they will forever associate this home with the loss of their child now , will be difficult to even look at house let alone live in it 

poor souls

losing child is something I can not comprehend , the sheer thought is depressing to say the least and makes me very emotional..

1 hour ago, phatposts said:

I knew the incident personally through my college friend. Naaku chala takkuva info telusu.

Repu gruhapravesam, ivvala night decorations chesukundam ani intiki vacharu. Talupu sarigga close cheyyaledemo and kid might have walked out. Parents fault ayyi undachu kaani driver fault maaatram kaadu kada. Night 11 ki state road meeda chinna kid nadustadu ani evaru anukuntaru cheppu. Naaku vintene adolaaaga anipinchindi. Fate ante idenemeo. 

Very sad. Builder gadini veyali first. Car driver notice cheyaledemo , pickup truck ayitey asal telvadu or bhayapadi poyindemo

2 minutes ago, FLraja said:

Very sad. Builder gadini veyali first. Car driver notice cheyaledemo , pickup truck ayitey asal telvadu or bhayapadi poyindemo

Builder em chestadu bhayya?
Adi state road with 45 speed limit. 

1 hour ago, sarfaroshi said:

assalu topic ki sambandam lekunda matladtundi...

Memu immigrants, coming to a new country ...

Immigrant ithe endi citizen ithe endi....Mee pillalni meeru chuskora...Sollu chepa manti ready ga untaru Desi Ladies.

This victim card doesn't work... they made a mistake of letting a 2 year old boy out. If he is on the road , that too at 11pm, even if the driver is going at low speed, its difficult to avoid the hit. 

YES, it is crime to run after an accident. But, imagine what will be going through the person - he /she still has to bear it for rest of the life, regardless of informing police or not. At least now, they don't have police case to worry about. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, phatposts said:

Builder em chestadu bhayya?
Adi state road with 45 speed limit. 

highway pakkana backyard ki fence or wall or safety grill petochu kada paisal ki kakruti endi vadu

1 hour ago, JackSeal said:

A 2-year-old child died after running onto a Charlotte-area highway and getting struck by an unknown vehicle that left the scene last week, officials said.

The child ran into the eastbound lane on N.C. 73 at Fitzgerald Street in Cabarrus County around 11:03 p.m. on Friday, North Carolina State Highway Patrol said in a Facebook post on Monday. The unknown vehicle collided with the child and continued east on the highway, the post said.

Really feeling very sad….May his soul Rest In Peace 

6 minutes ago, erragulabi said:

dog or cat anukunna ani driver chebuthadu kaavachchu..thats why i didnt stop antaadu vaadu

infact idi reality kooda ayyundochu 
may be kid ye velli ye truck ki backside oh collide ayyundochu in a hurry
never know

4 minutes ago, erragulabi said:

dog or cat anukunna ani driver chebuthadu kaavachchu..thats why i didnt stop antaadu vaadu

Inkem chesthadu baa vaadu mari adhi cheppakunda. Night 11 Highway yevadu baa expect chesedhi road meedha kids ni yentha speed limit lu vunna

2 hours ago, JackSeal said:

A 2-year-old child died after running onto a Charlotte-area highway and getting struck by an unknown vehicle that left the scene last week, officials said.

The child ran into the eastbound lane on N.C. 73 at Fitzgerald Street in Cabarrus County around 11:03 p.m. on Friday, North Carolina State Highway Patrol said in a Facebook post on Monday. The unknown vehicle collided with the child and continued east on the highway, the post said.

Video kindha 2 comments

Very Tragic. At the same time, I am not able to imagine that a 2 year old kid has wandered to the highway alone at that time. Need more scrutiny on this. Let God bless the family.

It's tragic. And I couldn't bear that weight on my conscious. That being said, it's not up to the state to protect your children. And it's certainly not up to people like me without children to pay to protect your offspring. More stop signs? Yeah I'll pay more to your kids when you pay more for my lifelong decision's. More government regulations is just what we need because you can't wrap it