2-year-old child hit by car on Charlotte-area highway; search underway for suspect (looks indian kid)

JackSeal

14 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

It is difficult to spot small kids on the road., it will usually feel like a small animal even if they hit 

Don’t even suspect there will be much damage to the car 

It is unfortunate but even a split second of distraction with small kids is enough 

This is unfortunate incident can’t blame parents or the guy who hit him 

11 ki doors veyakunda 2 years pillodu tho undatam entha varaku safe? 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, SGB said:

It is what it is.

if you think all these negative criticizing comments are posted so those grieving parents will visit afdb and read them, you are mistaken. These comments are meant for all other parents to exercise caution with their kids and understand the consequences of stupidity and illiteracy even before they happen so they can be prevented from happening. If you are siding with them (even for the sake of sympathy) saying it is an “unfortunate” incident, you are sending out wrong message to all others.

They will be branded as irresponsible and illiterate parents forever in US and India because they let their 2 year old toddler wander out at 11 PM into a busy street and die.

It is not unfortunate - it is just STUPID. ask anyone and they will say the same.

Why would I think they read afdb, there are many ppl like you out there who are ready to put complete blame with their pov. There will be various factors that comes into play leading to one another. No parents simply leave their kids on the road and think it’s ok they will comeback by themselves. No parents leave their kids in car seat and think it’s ok kid can stay there until I finish my work. Anyone is capable of forgetting really important things, cause in our subconscious mind we will be thinking that important thing is taken care. 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, meri_zindagi said:

Why would I think they read afdb, there are many ppl like you out there who are ready to put complete blame with their pov. There will be various factors that comes into play leading to one another. No parents simply leave their kids on the road and think it’s ok they will comeback by themselves. No parents leave their kids in car seat and think it’s ok kid can stay there until I finish my work. Anyone is capable of forgetting really important things, cause in our subconscious mind we will be thinking that important thing is taken care. 

Parents who think that way should try walking in the middle of a busy highway blindfolded and also sit in a car without A/C with hot summer temperatures soaring for an hour and see how they end up as dead meat. Those are the parents who are unfit to have babies and STUPID.

there is NOTHING more important than a kid’s safety for a parent! Period.

house warming preparations are not more important than a kid’s safety. 11 pm and the kid is still awake says it all.

finishing their work is not important than their kid’s safety to leave them in the hot car for them to die.

there is no excuse for any of these stupid actions. They should be punished. Unless there are laws to punish stupidity, these tragedies will keep happening.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/19/2022 at 9:51 AM, SGB said:

Parents who think that way should try walking in the middle of a busy highway blindfolded and also sit in a car without A/C with hot summer temperatures soaring for an hour and see how they end up as dead meat. Those are the parents who are unfit to have babies and STUPID.

there is NOTHING more important than a kid’s safety for a parent! Period.

house warming preparations are not more important than a kid’s safety. 11 pm and the kid is still awake says it all.

finishing their work is not important than their kid’s safety to leave them in the hot car for them to die.

there is no excuse for any of these stupid actions. They should be punished. Unless there are laws to punish stupidity, these tragedies will keep happening.

I agree..antha reckless gaa unte, if not on the housewarming day it would have happened any day