Actor Ali net worth???

pichallah

8 minutes ago, southyx said:

Okay, nuvvu 200 Acres antunnava? 200 acres Hyd lo ante mamulaa wealth naa? Last year Kokapet lo anukunta Govt 50 acres emo auction ki veltie 3Kcrore emo vacchinattunnayi. Adhi kooda syndicate ayyi Govt ki bokkesaru 9K crs dhaka untayi ani Conrgess vaallu lolli chesinattu gurthu.

Hyd lo kadhu bro adiki motham ah gidavari and guntur side unaye ani vina undochuZ hyd lo antha cinema ledhu

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Ali networth aaa.. more than 1000 crores. Lands lo baaga invest chesadu.  No bad habbits except loose tongue in few occasions. 

4 years back 5k crores annaru. Ippudu inka ekkuve undachu

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Telugodura456 said:

beautiful - ilanti muslims ni evvaru hate chesthaaru - either in telangana or andhra.

They are out and out telugu people with a different god. So what.

My mother is all in to chinna jeeyar - i despise that guy.

Problem is this racist urdu muslim elite whether munawar or owaisi.

Lmao. Emanna na. 

Perfectly Tamil nationalist laaga maatladthunnav.

Velli Ali ki cheppu. G tho navvuthadu. Muslims Telugu maatladina Urdu matladina em pedda farak undadhu if they start speaking assertively for their rights 

Appudu andarki gurthu vastaru vaallu Muslims ani... Neeku Urdu speaking Muslims gurthu vachinattu. 

Silent ga unte ila 'beautiful' wonderful anukuntu you can feel good about yourself le. 

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Lmao. Emanna na. 

Perfectly Tamil nationalist laaga maatladthunnav.

Velli Ali ki cheppu. G tho navvuthadu. Muslims Telugu maatladina Urdu matladina em pedda farak undadhu if they start speaking assertively for their rights 

Appudu andarki gurthu vastaru vaallu Muslims ani... Neeku Urdu speaking Muslims gurthu vachinattu. 

Silent ga unte ila 'beautiful' wonderful anukuntu you can feel good about yourself le. 

You know everything about everyone - lmao. They have fat better chance of getting rights recognized if they embrace telugu.

Just like its far easy for a jerk like you to live in america if you learn English,

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

You know everything about everyone - lmao. They have fat better chance of getting rights recognized if they embrace telugu.

Just like its far easy for a jerk like you to live in america if you learn English,

in your dreams.

yes I know this. I'm talking from experience of how linguist nationalism unravels. It finally ends up as a casteist coalition that is formed to unseat the ones in power.

and after capturing power, muslims and other minorities are natural targets for them to serve up to the rest of the society to keep control of it.

if you had some honesty, you can easily see through your own bs. there's no world where identity can be used to unify people. Only divide them when the stakes get higher.

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

in your dreams.

yes I know this. I'm talking from experience of how linguist nationalism unravels. It finally ends up as a casteist coalition that is formed to unseat the ones in power.

and after capturing power, muslims and other minorities are natural targets for them to serve up to the rest of the society to keep control of it.

if you had some honesty, you can easily see through your own bs. there's no world where identity can be used to unify people. Only divide them when the stakes get higher.

hahahaha - says the guys whose dream is to be in the linguistic usa.

Stupidly extrapolating whatever he saw in tamils.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

hahahaha - says the guys whose dream is to be in the linguistic usa.

Stupidly extrapolating whatever he saw in tamils.

whatever you are talking exactly mirrors how tamil nationalists speak. unfortunately for you.

this patronizing tone towards muslims of your state is not something that is new to me. Sanghis too use that kind of tone but in different ways. The tone is the same.

if USA is linguist, then I have no problems with linguist states. lmao.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

whatever you are talking exactly mirrors how tamil nationalists speak. unfortunately for you.

this patronizing tone towards muslims of your state is not something that is new to me. Sanghis too use that kind of tone but in different ways. The tone is the same.

if USA is linguist, then I have no problems with linguist states. lmao.

rey thikka - i dont know how tamil nationalists speak. No chance i rely on you to speak for them. you canot even speak for your own posts two pages back -lmao.

Tamil nationalists are not here. Just leave them. Stop projecting that stupid mind of yours everywher.

What do you mean "if" us is linguist. It obviously is. English is the operating language of the state and the commerce.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

rey thikka - i dont know how tamil nationalists speak. No chance i rely on you to speak for them. you canot even speak for your own posts two pages back -lmao.

Tamil nationalists are not here. Just leave them. Stop projecting that stupid mind of yours everywher.

What do you mean "if" us is linguist. It obviously is. English is the operating language of the state and the commerce.

ee thread lo soodu andaru em sesthunnaro.. upper middle class losers masturbating to someone else's net worth calculations. pichha comedy db.

ikkadochi nuvvu telugu naitonalism antunnav. lmao.

If US is linguist. AP already is too. I have no problem with that. I only mocked your stupid claim that if only muslims speak telugu, they can demand their rights. big bs.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

If US is linguist. AP already is too. I have no problem with that. I only mocked your stupid claim that if only muslims speak telugu, they can demand their rights. big bs.

Ap almost is - there is reason india is mostly along linguistic lines - it works and ppl like it. But not fully yet with a hindi parliament.

its not a stupid cliam to say muslims are better off embracing telugu in ap - as a matter of fact they mostly do. t

here is a reason america wants  you to write toefl before you get here. which you obviously do.

Stop trolling now. chirak 10guthindhi when you talk thikka on even obvious things.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Telugodura456 said:

Ap almost is - there is reason india is mostly along linguistic lines - it works and ppl like it. But not fully yet with a hindi parliament.

its not a stupid cliam to say muslims are better off embracing telugu in ap - as a matter of fact they mostly do. t

here is a reason america wants  you to write toefl before you get here. which you obviously do.

Stop trolling now. chirak 10guthindhi when you talk thikka on even obvious things.

haha.. do you even understand what language nationalism is?

you speak like a standard edition neoliberal who only wants official communication done in Telugu. I don't see what's the problem with that. In that its already happening too.

you must be happy with the status quo then.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

haha.. do you even understand what language nationalism is?

you speak like a standard edition neoliberal who only wants official communication done in Telugu. I don't see what's the problem with that. In that its already happening too.

you must be happy with the status quo then.

Understanding problems are all yours. you have a weak mind which acts from some petty feelings you developed from tamils or andhras - and then projects it all over.

A linguistic state is just like US . Nothing more or nothing less.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

only until they demand for their rights.

do Telugu Hindus magically stop talking sh1t about mohammad in a linguist state, which AP already is? lmao. you are a funny guy.

are you saying that muslims should tolerate this insult because its fellow telugus that is doing it. Or perhaps start their own clubs to insult HIndu gods for fun in public?

Its all fine until muslims in AP are invisible and keep to themselves. the moment they start to talk, the pitchforks will be out.. whether they speak in Telugu or Urdu, won't matter. that's the level your society is at. stop deluding yourself.

why do you think TS posted this thread? have you seen his other threads? He wanted to cry about muslims being rich in India. and instead the conversations ended up being as a suck up to wealthy people. but every single one in this thread would blame Ali for being a mullah if he propagates his religion, even in Telugu.

that's the level of freedom a telugu speaking muslim will have. Keep his religion at  home, while Telugu Hindus are free to flaunt it everywhere. that's your linguist state.

4 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

Understanding problems are all yours. you have a weak mind which acts from some petty feelings you developed from tamils or andhras - and then projects it all over.

lmao. you are dumber than I thought.

5 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

how are Telugu christians treated in AP genius?

they propagate their religion exclusively in Telugu too.

haha.. you have no idea what you are saying. you are literally telling muslims to know their place and they'll be fine.

that's what Sanghis are telling too.