Actor Ali net worth???

pichallah

3 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

inka 10gera jiddu narsi ga @Raven_Rayes . its not my job to constantly teach you everything - scumbag.

you have no idea what you are saying yourself.

what can you teach me?

you think muslims will be fine if they just embrace Telugu. and can't even back that stupid claim of yours.

7 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

No - Modi rose through people voting for them. And modi did not rise in RSS.

RSS is never a popular organization. both vajpayee and many rss had misgivings on modi. 

Seconds is Modi owned by chrisitans or muslims ? - Jagan and YSR are loved by hindus too. Faith did not matter at all.

And modi followed every brahminical mode of behaviour - he is complete vegeterian. Was generally anti-reservation until it was not political expediency.

But ysr or jagan never had to hide thier faith or suck up to majority. 

Anyway you are clutching at straws now. it is just commonsene you will do better if you embrace language of people around you.

Modi did not raise through RSS aa ?

are you mad drug cartel fellow ?

1 minute ago, bhaigan said:

Modi did not raise through RSS aa ?

are you mad drug cartel fellow ?

Modi never stood for an election when he was anointed the CM of Guj. by the RSS.

too bad for RSS, he grew too powerful to control.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you have no idea what you are saying yourself.

what can you teach me?

you think muslims will be fine if they just embrace Telugu. and can't even back that stupid claim of yours.

bhayya lite tisuko athani

He says 1 or 2% right rest 98% "Avu Katha". All roads lead to Andhra

ee pakka DB mental gallu itlane edchi chacharu

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, bhaigan said:

aaa telivi takkuva daddamma gaadiki nenu ellipovaala anta db nundi

just vaadu naaku reply cheyyakunda tag cheyyakunda unteyney neney ellipotha.

edho prove cheyyali ani try chestunndu.. but as usual fail everytime.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Eaxctly

4 minutes ago, bhaigan said:

lol ...narsi gaadi M cheeke gaadocchadu. Endhuku digathavura ra amethi ka lap dog. EEdik anna rahul gaadidhi better.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

haha.. Modi was inducted as CM of gujarat through backdoors.. before he created a riot to capture power forever.

Its clear Modi rose through the ranks as RSS, and not as a politician first.

Jagan YSR are loved because they did welfare for people. But that won't stop the same people from pouring scorn on christians when Jagan's mom shows up with a bible. lmao.

Jagan/YSR also ruled like they are Hindus. Otherwise they'd have been shown the door long long back. Jagan doesn't flaunt his christian faith. don't make me laugh. If he did that regularly, he'll never be CM again.

lol - Modi never ran as an OBC . In fact he is not even a proper obc - in the sense mandal commission did not recognize his trader community as modi.

Modi ran as a brahminical tool for RSS. He is vegeterian - most obc are not. his community is a cushy trader - most obc work n field.

The reality is Jagan religion absolutely did not matter. he did not have to hide his religion at all.

he did not have to see he doesnt eat beef. or in any please hindu community. He is fully accepted because he is seen as REDDY. Religion never matters to Telugu people. they were budhist before.

7 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

prjection . lmao.

You tried to paint us as not linguistic state - fail.

tried to show christians are not accepted in ap - fail.

lied kuffir said something about munawar - fail.

These are like just in last two 24 hours i  think.

I have never seen a more clingy guy like you. Your desperation to fling somethign that remotely sticks is a sight to behlod - lol

Just now, Telugodura456 said:

lol - Modi never ran as an OBC . In fact he is not even a proper obc - in the sense mandal commission did not recognize his trader community as modi.

Modi ran as a brahminical tool for RSS. He is vegeterian - most obc are not. his community is a cushy trader - most obc work n field.

The reality is Jagan religion absolutely did not matter. he did not have to hide his religion at all.

he did not have to see he doesnt eat beef. or in any please hindu community. He is fully accepted because he is seen as REDDY. Religion never matters to Telugu people. they were budhist before.

ah, so Modi is brahmin or among the savarna castes, is it? lmao.

whatever Modi was for RSS, he was not a brahmin/savarna who rose through the ranks high enough in RSS to become the CM of Guj.

similarly a naturally bigoted telugu society elected YSR/Jagan because its covenient to them. but if YSR/Jagan displayed their closeness to xianity too much, they would be chucked out. Just like Modi would've been chucked out if he didn't carry out RSS plan initially.

plenty of people who still claim that YSR deserved his ghastly death because he did something something in tirumala. That's where your telugu society is, dumbass. stop preaching to me about how muslims will be fine if they just telugu.

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

ah, so Modi is brahmin or among the savarna castes, is it? lmao.

whatever Modi was for RSS, he was not a brahmin/savarna who rose through the ranks high enough in RSS to become the CM of Guj.

similarly a naturally bigoted telugu society elected YSR/Jagan because its covenient to them. but if YSR/Jagan displayed their closeness to xianity too much, they would be chucked out. Just like Modi would've been chucked out if he didn't carry out RSS plan initially.

ok telugu society naturally bigoted . inka 10gey.

Yem ra @bhaigan are you also Ok calling your amma ayya as naturally bigoted to suck up to this werido ?

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

prjection . lmao.

You tried to paint us as not linguistic state - fail.

tried to show christians are not accepted in ap - fail.

lied kuffir said something about munawar - fail.

These are like just in last two 24 hours i  think.

I have never seen a more clingy guy like you. Your desperation to fling somethign that remotely sticks is a sight to behlod - lol

projection about my projection. lmao

second order projection.