Chola Hindu Identity

sarfaroshi

non-tamils opinion on tamils and their practices ni serious ga teeskovaalsina avasaramey ledhu ani naaku eppudo artham ayyindhi.

maata varasaki indian ani cheppukuney 3rd rate scum batch. mooskunte better andaru.

tamils know what they are.. better than you know what you are.

veelaithey go and tell people to not be racist towards tamils. sick fcuking indians.

Indian arrogance, and fake brotherhood kantey irritating emi ledhu ra babu.

raja raja chola enduku, Tamils aey Hindu kaadhu ani cheppukuney time osthadi. hopefully soon.

6 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

non-tamils opinion on tamils and their practices ni serious ga teeskovaalsina avasaramey ledhu ani naaku eppudo artham ayyindhi.

maata varasaki indian ani cheppukuney 3rd rate scum batch. mooskunte better andaru.

tamils know what they are.. better than you know what you are.

veelaithey go and tell people to not be racist towards tamils. sick fcuking indians.

tamils dont give a fcuk about what rest of india thinks..adi chusi kadupu manta batch edupu ni they dont care

14 minutes ago, siru said:

tamils dont give a fcuk about what rest of india thinks..adi chusi kadupu manta batch edupu ni they dont care

they shouldn't.

ee db goppathanam entante.. not just Andhra posters, even TG posters like Halwa who speak at great lengths about 'self rule' for TG, mock Tamils for their identity mongering

emanna hypocrites aa..

tamils hindus kaadhu ani cheppukuntey veellakento.. they hate them anyway.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, siru said:

special hatred to TG posters for their mocking of Tamils. personal experience in fighting for identity hasn't taught them anything anukunta.

pure uppercaste opportunism at play here.. not even arrogance.

47 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

they shouldn't.

ee db goppathanam entante.. not just Andhra posters, even TG posters like Halwa who speak at great lengths about 'self rule' for TG, mock Tamils for their identity mongering

emanna hypocrites aa..

tamils hindus kaadhu ani cheppukuntey veellakento.. they hate them anyway.

for a long time telugus were non existent for northies..mammalni kuda madarasis ane vallu. pure comedy that telugus somehow feel they are superior to tamils

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Raven_Rayes said:

common sense says most tamils are saivites and not Hindus. raja raja chola was also a saivaite.

saying saivaites and vaishnavites are the same religion is like saying islam and xianity are the same religion.

Marenti ra Narsy ga Wikipedia lo ilaa undhi 

Shaivism (/ˈʃaɪvɪzəm/; Sanskrit: शैवसम्प्रदायः, Śaivasampradāyaḥ) is one of the major Hindu traditions that worships Shiva, which also includes Vaishnavism, Shaktism, and Smartism as the Supreme Being. One of the largest Hindu denominations,it incorporates many sub-traditions ranging from devotional dualistic theism such as Shaiva Siddhanta to yoga-oriented monistic non-theism such as Kashmiri Shaivism. It considers both the Vedas and the Agama texts as important sources of theology.

Trump gaadi style fake "wiki" antava

Donald Trump GIF by Creative Courage

Tamil people always stood against north domination. Telugu people should learn a thing or two from Tamils. entha mass rod galluuu ayinaaa they have some self respect and they always had some mettle. 

South India 🇮🇳 lo Delhi M kudiseee line lo first undedhiii teluguuu batch yeee. Unfortunately it’s a true situation. 

I may not personally like Tamil people, but I respect them immensely for their spirit 

• Like 1

Just now, Kreole_ said:

Marenti ra Narsy ga Wikipedia lo ilaa undhi 

Shaivism (/ˈʃaɪvɪzəm/; Sanskrit: शैवसम्प्रदायः, Śaivasampradāyaḥ) is one of the major Hindu traditions that worships Shiva, which also includes Vaishnavism, Shaktism, and Smartism as the Supreme Being. One of the largest Hindu denominations,it incorporates many sub-traditions ranging from devotional dualistic theism such as Shaiva Siddhanta to yoga-oriented monistic non-theism such as Kashmiri Shaivism. It considers both the Vedas and the Agama texts as important sources of theology.

Trump gaadi style fake "wiki" antava

Donald Trump GIF by Creative Courage

nee lanti burra takkuva yedhava tho maatladatam waste anta.

at best one can make the claim that sometime in the 14th century Indian philosophers started to treat shiva, vishnu, shakti and Vedanta, samkhya, yoga as belonging to the same system. They still didn't use the term 'Hindu'. It was the british that used it first.

even when this is conceded, raja raja chola precedes the 14th century. hence he's not 'Hindu' by any means.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Tamil people always stood against north domination. Telugu people should learn a thing or two from Tamils. entha mass rod galluuu ayinaaa they have some self respect and they always had some mettle. 

South India 🇮🇳 lo Delhi M kudiseee line lo first undedhiii teluguuu batch yeee. Unfortunately it’s a true situation. 

I may not personally like Tamil people, but I respect them immensely for their spirit 

Tamil people don't give a fcuk whether you respect them or not. even 'immensely'.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Tamil people don't give a fcuk whether you respect them or not. even 'immensely'.

Are you speaking on behalf of all Tamil people? Lol… I don’t give a rats ass about your barks here 

5 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Are you speaking on behalf of all Tamil people? Lol… I don’t give a rats ass about your barks here 

why should I speak on behalf of Tamil people? lmao.

I'm just mocking your faux progressive bs about 'respecting' while not liking a particular ethnic group.

looks like you tried reddy pride and it didn't work, and now have moved on to some other pride to boost your sagging ego. I'm just here to puncture it whenever I get the chance.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

nee lanti burra takkuva yedhava tho maatladatam waste anta.

at best one can make the claim that sometime in the 14th century Indian philosophers started to treat shiva, vishnu, shakti and Vedanta, samkhya, yoga as belonging to the same system. They still didn't use the term 'Hindu'. It was the british that used it first.

even when this is conceded, raja raja chola precedes the 14th century. hence he's not 'Hindu' by any means.

Atleast naaku thakkuva burrayina undhi thamaridhi total empty anta kadha ra, ayinaa enthaina desert cult burra kadha, no expectations.