Chola Hindu Identity

sarfaroshi

20 minutes ago, Kreole_ said:

Marenti ra Narsy ga Wikipedia lo ilaa undhi 

Shaivism (/ˈʃaɪvɪzəm/; Sanskrit: शैवसम्प्रदायः, Śaivasampradāyaḥ) is one of the major Hindu traditions that worships Shiva, which also includes Vaishnavism, Shaktism, and Smartism as the Supreme Being. One of the largest Hindu denominations,it incorporates many sub-traditions ranging from devotional dualistic theism such as Shaiva Siddhanta to yoga-oriented monistic non-theism such as Kashmiri Shaivism. It considers both the Vedas and the Agama texts as important sources of theology.

Trump gaadi style fake "wiki" antava

Donald Trump GIF by Creative Courage

you do realize that both xianity and islam are sourced from judaism, right?

should we start calling all xians and muslims as jews now? silly idiot.

5 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

why should I speak on behalf of Tamil people? lmao.

I'm just mocking you faux progressive bs about 'respecting' while not liking a particular ethnic group.

looks like you tried reddy pride and it didn't work, and now have moved on to some other pride to boost your sagging ego. I'm just here to puncture it whenever I get the chance.

I hate north domination. I can’t wait to see a seperate country for South Indians.

I have common ground with tamilians on that anti north agenda. I don’t give two phucks about them on all other aspects.

I know what I’m talking about. I have posted anti north threads many times in this db. 

Anyways I rest my case here. 

2 minutes ago, Kreole_ said:

Atleast naaku thakkuva burrayina undhi thamaridhi total empty anta kadha ra, ayinaa enthaina desert cult burra kadha, no expectations. 

ee chettha cheppataaniki egurukuntu vachhaava.

adhedho nee whatsapp friends group lo cheppukovachu ga. kaneesam naalugu biscuit lanna estharu.

Just now, veerigadu said:

I hate north domination. I can’t wait to see a seperate country for South Indians.

I have common ground with tamilians on that anti north agenda. I don’t give two phucks about them on all other aspects. You can utter whatever you want. I know what I’m talking about. I have posted some anti north threads many times in this db. 

Anyways I rest my case here. 

you have no idea wht you are talking about, other than centering yourself in topics that have nothing to do with you. just an insecure fcuking d1ck trying to find meaning in his worthless life.

you hate 'north' domination? lmao. what's that supposed to mean? dumbfcuk, stfu.

like I said Tamils don't give a fcuk about your 'common' ground with them. or your bs dream for south Indians.

1 minute ago, Kreole_ said:

Mari nuvvu rojuu egesukuni vachi db lo chettha post cheyyadanni emantarra

naa meedha naakey assahyam esthondi ani neney antaara.

mee laanti 3rd rate lafoots tho talking ani.

22 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Tamil people always stood against north domination. Telugu people should learn a thing or two from Tamils. entha mass rod galluuu ayinaaa they have some self respect and they always had some mettle. 

South India 🇮🇳 lo Delhi M kudiseee line lo first undedhiii teluguuu batch yeee. Unfortunately it’s a true situation. 

I may not personally like Tamil people, but I respect them immensely for their spirit 

Ejactly. Its because of all theddi cm's including Ysr. They were all puppets. 

13 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

you have no idea wht you are talking about, other than centering yourself in topics that have nothing to do with you. just an insecure fcuking d1ck trying to find meaning in his worthless life.

you hate 'north' domination? lmao. what's that supposed to mean? dumbfcuk, stfu.

like I said Tamils don't give a fcuk about your 'common' ground with them. or your bs dream for south Indians.

Lol. Let me tell you something.

You probably need to find somebody else for this bull crap. You can’t trigger me. I’m too smart for this fouL play. 

My opinions does not need your validation. Oh well keep trying. I might eventually yeild if you keep barking this way.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

naa meedha naakey assahyam esthondi ani neney antaara.

mee laanti 3rd rate lafoots tho talking ani

Same feeling ra nee meedha chaala mandhiki ikkada

Just now, San_K said:

adantha avasaram ledhu..

he can hold multiple contradictory thoughts and express them without any hint of irony anna maata.

manam ochi wah wah anaali anta vaadu cheppey chethha ki antha.

Just now, veerigadu said:

Lol. Let me tell you something.

You probably need to find somebody for this bull crap. You can’t trigger me. I’m too smart for this fouL play. 

My opinions does not need your validation. Oh well keep trying. I might eventually yeild if you keep barking this way.

who says I'm trying to trigger you? I just think you are a fcuking loser with delusions of grandeur.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, San_K said:

Andaruuu unnaruuu. Teddys phulkas langasss, komatisss and other insignificant cassettes 

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

who says I'm trying to trigger you? I just think you are a fcuking loser with delusions of grandeur.

Yes I live in my own world. I love it 🥰