***** LAYOFFS THREAD ***** McKinsey plans to cut 2,000 jobs in one of its biggest layoffs

ramudu

3 hours ago, Vaampire said:

on top of it they are officially employed till march 31st.  If they can land in another job by april, that would be awesome for them

This trend is started by GrubHub  , kudos to them , H1 people now get almost 120 days to find new job. 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, ramudu said:

This trend is started by GrubHub  , kudos to them , H1 people now get almost 120 days to find new job. 

Door dash bro i think first they put the future date as termination date for h1

Just now, csrcsr said:

sales force lo kuda ninna same march 20th icharu oka telisina ataniki

nice , 120-150+ days lo kuda job rakunteee , musukoni india ki povadamee best anukuntaa ika 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ramudu said:

nice , 120-150+ days lo kuda job rakunteee , musukoni india ki povadamee best anukuntaa ika 

one question bro

i140 unte india ki poyena malli market set ayete job vethukoni ravochu kada

6 minutes ago, cool_boy said:

one question bro

Yes bro once 140 is approved and you worked 180 days , even if it's withdrawn from employer , and you went to india , you can always transfer your h1 and go stamping and come back

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, cool_boy said:

one question bro

yes but it always little risky and work involved like you need to find a consulting companyor FT job and you have to go through Visa (mostly not eligible for dropbox as you are changing employer) , so you understand that SHIIITT  

• Thanks 1

Spotify to Cut 6% of Workforce in Latest Tech Layoffs

Spotify Technology  is laying off about 600 employees, or roughly 6%, of its workforce as part of broader cost-cutting measures after the streaming company went on a spending spree during the pandemic.

“Over the last few months we’ve made a considerable effort to rein-in costs, but it simply hasn’t been enough,” Spotify Chief Executive Daniel Ek said in a letter to employees on Monday. “So while it is clear this path is the right one for Spotify, it doesn’t make it any easier.”

Mr. Ek said laid-off employees will get five months of severance pay. He also announced a few C-suite changes, including that Spotify’s chief content officer, Dawn Ostroff, is leaving the company.

• ramudu changed the title to ***** LAYOFFS THREAD ***** FORD TO FIRE OVER 3200 EMPLOYEES
  • ramudu changed the title to ***** LAYOFFS THREAD ***** FORD TO FIRE OVER 3200 EMPLOYEES in Europe
On 1/20/2023 at 3:08 PM, cool_boy said:

one question bro

As long you find employer to transfer h1b and have position to transfer and apply 129 etc..then yes

• Thanks 1