Best OLED TV :::: Sony vs LG

RPG_Reloaded

Universal display has the patent for OLED. LG has the only right to manufacture OLED panels. It supplies OLED panels for all OLED TV producers including Sony.

Why OLED is costly is because of the yield ? If manufacturer produces 100 panels only some percentage will useful. So that manufacture will include wastage charges on the failed panels with good panels.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, RPG_Reloaded said:

Shamshung mogga laa u lntundi ani maa prends chepparu prends

FirmTerribleArrowcrab-max-1mb.gif

Pfdb Brahmi GIF - Pfdb Brahmi Tollywood GIFs...what you talking??? gatha 7 years ga using Samsung...never had any issues...by the way have 5 Samsung TVs and all working in excellent condition..especially the remote control..I love it...user friendly..

23 minutes ago, Shameless said:

Pfdb Brahmi GIF - Pfdb Brahmi Tollywood GIFs...what you talking??? gatha 7 years ga using Samsung...never had any issues...by the way have 5 Samsung TVs and all working in excellent condition..especially the remote control..I love it...user friendly..

U might got lucky prend

On 11/15/2022 at 10:53 PM, RPG_Reloaded said:

First time life lo Oled TV buying

samsung qled konna prend vaddu raa babu, go for LG or sony antunnaru

ย 

Evevo models unnay konchem em model teeskovalo cheppandi vayyaย MadeupYearlyEyra-max-1mb.gif

my requirement 75inch

Costco has them... Can't go wrong with either of them

50 minutes ago, Shameless said:

Once you see OLED, you can't go backย 

People don't know what they are missing - of course, these are not for movierulzย 

ย 

On 11/16/2022 at 8:24 AM, kasi said:

get insignia, element. tcl ......save your money, and get 85-90% of the experience on what you get with spending 70% more on top brandsย 

trust me after a month, you cant even tell the difference.........

I totally disagree...I know ppl who see cam version movies in movierulz even today and yet they never complained on quality or satisfaction..I know couple of them who watch them in projector (120" screen size) as well.ย 

Unlike me, I hate to watch it in below par quality...I just cant....so its all individual preferences...expensive TV's has lot more colors, blacks etc...if u cannot differentiate it, it is totally fine....but some ppl can differentiate.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, no01 said:

I totally disagree...I know ppl who see cam version movies in movierulz even today and yet they never complained on quality or satisfaction..I know couple of them who watch them in projector (120" screen size) as well.ย 

Unlike me, I hate to watch it in below par quality...I just cant....so its all individual preferences...expensive TV's has lot more colors, blacks etc...if u cannot differentiate it, it is totally fine....but some ppl can differentiate.

I have a home theater with 5.1.2 with HDMI ARC inputs everything wired using 10 gauge wire and HDMI cable 48Gbps 60Hz

and I have 3 TV including 4K and Watching TV is my vice since undergrad...

I couldn't see a ton of difference, mainly with the amount of extra money I spend on these TVs and with the content that's available

ย 

Btw next please write what u wanted to say, I didn't get what exactly u are trying to say....but I can understand u were able to see the difference in details very very very very well.....so I repliedย 

ย 

Looks lik I need to see a doctorย 

46 minutes ago, no01 said:

Just between u r nikar chimping about high quality, what kind of speakers setup do have with u OLED high quality high contrast TV!!!

Please dont say that u don't need to use external speakers.......than I would have consider u to be my village cousin from india, how cant stop bragging about his Sony TVย 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Shameless said:

Anni tv lu enduku babai.