Masters In usa , univerisites to avoid

coffee

On 12/25/2022 at 12:02 PM, coffee said:

Yes since I am still in touch with students... Chala mandhiki jobs levy..pake petti job kotte rojulu poyayi..

That being said there are some technologies students still getting jobs through pake resume.

Ardham kaale @coffee usual ga batch antha adhey ga chesedhi consultancy nunchi.. endhuku? Bg check baaga chesthunara? Inka baaga cheyali..

Film is about a young film student from India who drops out of a prestigious university to support his family as an undocumented worker in the United States.

Very emotional story which gives hard hitting reality about restaurant workers working in United states ..

ela film course ani america ki vachhi undcoumented workers ayina vallu yenta mandoo...

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, coffee said:

Python modules ..ansible y'all scripting plus docker kubernitis with aws architect certs.. hot hot vundhi job market 

SAP Success Factors/SAP Payroll too hot also SAP Warehouse Mgmt Systems (WMS)

1 hour ago, Swatkat said:

@coffee epudantha e colleges india poi akadne direct ga explaining antaga …. Consultancy vallau india nunchey tepinchimotham valle chusing anta job varaku..

Job vallendumu chustharu ? Offcampus working veelantha

1 hour ago, coffee said:

Job vallendumu chustharu ? Offcampus working veelantha

Naku oka mukka ardham kale consultancy valle ga housing provide chesi job istharu? Mari jobs ratam kastamenti? Andharu 2 jobs chesthuntey…

18 hours ago, Swatkat said:

Naku oka mukka ardham kale consultancy valle ga housing provide chesi job istharu? Mari jobs ratam kastamenti? Andharu 2 jobs chesthuntey…

Mundhu ne resume shortlist avvali kada.. they r finding genuine candidates..opt pillbachas ki chance ravatam ledhu... H4 ead and hbs second job kinda same cheap rate ki work chestunnaru

• Thanks 1

Latest chicago poe

Actually my case was kinda ** up

Me and one of my friends were pulled for secondary screening since we didn’t pay our first sem fees yet. We told them that we still have time to pay but they were not listening and asked us to go to second screening.

In the second screening.. me and my friend were assigned separate officers and were interviewed.

During this process.. my friends officer asked him why my name wasn’t on the lease and my friend mistakenly told them that I was planning on transferring to another university.

So the officer was like.. why’d u lie to me earlier and why didn’t say the truth at the start itself etc etc

And finally he asked me to voluntarily withdraw my application since I didn’t enroll in the uni I got the visa for

So he asked me to go back and re apply for a new visa and come back

They even asked me why.. I explained them that the program I got in UH was very highly reputed and ranked and it also aligns with my interests

They heard everything and were like yeah that’s correct and all but you went with the wrong approach

They told me that you can’t transfer to another uni without enrolling in the uni I got the visa for

I actually communicated with my original uni as well and explained my situation way before I travelled and they were like it’s okay.. we can do the transfer process after u do your check in

I told the same thing to officers and they asked me to show the emails.. which I also did. After going thru all the emails.. they were like your school doesn’t know about immigration laws, they only care about money, etc

University of Houston

50 minutes ago, coffee said:

Mundhu ne resume shortlist avvali kada.. they r finding genuine candidates..opt pillbachas ki chance ravatam ledhu... H4 ead and hbs second job kinda same cheap rate ki work chestunnaru

Good.