Masters In usa , univerisites to avoid

coffee

Poorly ranked public schools

ucm , michigan flint , Eastern illinois, governors, texas kingsville a m , uni of illinois springfield, kennesaw, wright state univ, kent state ,auburn , lamar, 

list of low profile private schools

lewis, clark, bridgeport, rivier , Hellenic nashua , new Haven , fdu new jersey, point park university 

religious affiliated schools

christian brothers , depaul, villanova, sacred heart univeristy , univ of findlay , valparaiso, concardi

ALl these are 2009 to 2013 top universities for telugus

i graduated from university of California sandiego 

10 hours ago, Tellugodu said:

Then why they are coming for? 

Just money kosam. F1 easiest path. MS time lo kooda consultancy nundi working kada. So essentially MS chesi nerchukoni job kottadaam laantivi levvu. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/30/2022 at 2:35 AM, matta_prabhu said:

Poorly ranked public schools

ucm , michigan flint , Eastern illinois, governors, texas kingsville a m , uni of illinois springfield, kennesaw, wright state univ, kent state ,auburn , lamar, 

list of low profile private schools

lewis, clark, bridgeport, rivier , Hellenic nashua , new Haven , fdu new jersey, point park university 

religious affiliated schools

christian brothers , depaul, villanova, sacred heart univeristy , univ of findlay , valparaiso, concardi

ALl these are 2009 to 2013 top universities for telugus

i graduated from university of California sandiego 

My org has like few intern positions for summer and due to extreme demand for the roles we made a policy to hire for top 20-30 Comp sci univs with good work exp or research exp. Even with that we received around 50+ resumes per role.

For example even moderate univs like Univ of Minnesota Twin cities, ASU, UFL are out of roster due to extreme demand. Famous telugu univs like UTD are out of question.

Given this I can't imagine anyone would be going to above univs.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Codemonkey said:

My org has like few intern positions for summer and due to extreme demand for the roles we made a policy to hire for top 20-30 Comp sci univs with good work exp or research exp. Even with that we received around 50+ resumes per role.

For example even moderate univs like Univ of Minnesota Twin cities, ASU, UFL are out of roster due to extreme demand. Famous telugu univs like UTD are out of question.

So what about those thousands of people getting graduated from low rank universities? How can they get FT/ IT Opportunities?

8 hours ago, Tellugodu said:

So what about those thousands of people getting graduated from low rank universities? How can they get FT/ IT Opportunities?

Last month I hired a girl from google with ~5yrs exp. she is a IITD grad, Stanford Comp sci masters and has 670 citations and worked in google big query.

Some teams have pretty high bar + expectations and it’s hard to crack them without proper background. I have two distinguished engineers from google, another guy who wrote a famous book about streaming technologies and other great guys in the team.

unless someone is talented and interested to learn and work hard, it would be hard to crack interviews for these roles.

1 hour ago, Codemonkey said:

Last month I hired a girl from google with ~5yrs exp. she is a IITD grad, Stanford Comp sci masters and has 670 citations and worked in google big query.

Some teams have pretty high bar + expectations and it’s hard to crack them without proper background. I have two distinguished engineers from google, another guy who wrote a famous book about streaming technologies and other great guys in the team.

unless someone is talented and interested to learn and work hard, it would be hard to crack interviews for these roles.

Em company bro medi, NASA Kate ekkuva hard to crack Laga undi.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/29/2023 at 10:51 AM, Codemonkey said:

Hi can you please spare 15 minutes of your time ..I have few questions from new students 

On 1/29/2023 at 1:44 AM, Codemonkey said:

I have a uiuc grad looking for data analyst role with great 8+ years of resume..please kindly dm me your email id

• 1 month later...