Masters In usa , univerisites to avoid

coffee

1 hour ago, coffee said:

Latest chicago poe

Actually my case was kinda ** up

Me and one of my friends were pulled for secondary screening since we didn’t pay our first sem fees yet. We told them that we still have time to pay but they were not listening and asked us to go to second screening.

In the second screening.. me and my friend were assigned separate officers and were interviewed.

During this process.. my friends officer asked him why my name wasn’t on the lease and my friend mistakenly told them that I was planning on transferring to another university.

So the officer was like.. why’d u lie to me earlier and why didn’t say the truth at the start itself etc etc

And finally he asked me to voluntarily withdraw my application since I didn’t enroll in the uni I got the visa for

So he asked me to go back and re apply for a new visa and come back

They even asked me why.. I explained them that the program I got in UH was very highly reputed and ranked and it also aligns with my interests

They heard everything and were like yeah that’s correct and all but you went with the wrong approach

They told me that you can’t transfer to another uni without enrolling in the uni I got the visa for

I actually communicated with my original uni as well and explained my situation way before I travelled and they were like it’s okay.. we can do the transfer process after u do your check in

I told the same thing to officers and they asked me to show the emails.. which I also did. After going thru all the emails.. they were like your school doesn’t know about immigration laws, they only care about money, etc

University of Houston

University of Houston clear lake  lafoot university ..deenikey into OA

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

F1 Student Deported at Port of Entry for working at Gas station

Following experience was posted via email by S. I’m sharing the email received with minor edits to spelling and format.

Plz help me out.. I am doing Masters in Telecommunications at University (Colorado). I came on Vacation on July xx and returned to the US on Aug xx.

The port of entry this time is to Chicago. I went there to drop my uncle.

The problem is at immigration they asked me to come to cabin.. then they started me to ask several questions..

Why do u transfer from one univ to another(which are at same place)…

Why do u come to Chicago as u have direct flights to your place? ( to drop my uncle)

How many credits do u take in each semester? (9 credits)

Do u have on campus job? (yes)

After these questions they asked my mobile, then i gave to them and they told me to sit outside…..

After 1 hour they called me and asked

I found that u r working as illegel. I was shocked and i had no words …for sometime..

they had asked me all the documents regarding the university and they took it off….

After one hour they called me back and said that we are cancelling u r visa due to illegel work

…then i asked what do u mean by that….

they said that u had worked in gas station from this date to this date ….

then i said to them as i am not working …they said we have all the evidences….

i asked them to show me ….

then they recorded the voice of gas station owner he said that this boy gave a job to his friend as a reference…

that was i heard but these people said me that u had worked…..

I had no chance to ask them….

On 12/25/2022 at 11:53 AM, coffee said:

Dear students avoid these broker recommended schools, 95% of the students who graduate from these schools end up with pake resume and desi staffing agencies who are not able to place some students for more than 7 months.. every vendor is asking for i94 copy ..as they know most submit fake h1b copy

Poorly ranked public schools

ucm , michigan flint , Eastern illinois, governors, texas kingsville a m , uni of illinois springfield, kennesaw, wright state univ, kent state ,auburn , lamar, 

list of low profile private schools

lewis, clark, bridgeport, rivier , Hellenic nashua , new Haven , fdu new jersey, point park university 

religious affiliated schools

christian brothers , depaul, villanova, sacred heart univeristy , univ of findlay , valparaiso, concardia , saint peter's, indiana wesleyan, california baptist univ (cbu)

All above mentioned schools are non profit schools..

Avoid for profit schools at all cost. They make it impossible to secure h1b after opt. @TOM_BHAYYA

--------

New graduates there are three types of scam agents try to steal your money and time.

1. Agents claim to be from xyz consultancy and will train and place. 

Their ultimate steal is to get 400$ security deposit from you. Once they get deposit and start teaming, you will understand it can be found on internet at no cost. Next they don't market you.. they will ghost you after training.

They will have a website that appears to be designed by a five year old. 

2. Second type of scam is where they approach students to file for h1b. Some ask for 100$ for just lottery and you can pay the actual filing fee rest. This is to gain hour trust. They in fact don't file for h1b..but steal your 100$ for no job done.. and since student only lost 100$ , he will not worry about such a small amount 

3. Certain consultancies provide you housing and accommodation during marketing..but these consultancies owners also run hotels and motels and are small family business owners. They will make you work for cheap at their business cash counters, their regular house chores, business chores.. there is no end to misuse ..so please avoid resorting to such desi staffing agencies ...

Tell your juniors to avoid joining low profile bottom 15 percentile ranked schools where students have to end up in consultancies .

Stanford , Harvard , MIT , upenn lantivi kuda

2 minutes ago, tokkalogola said:

Stanford , Harvard , MIT , upenn lantivi kuda

Mit don't offer masters program.. 

You are you up 3 percentile ranked schools.. I am quoting bottom 20 percentile poorly ranked schools

9 hours ago, coffee said:

Following experience was posted via email by S. I’m sharing the email received with minor edits to spelling and format.

Plz help me out.. I am doing Masters in Telecommunications at University (Colorado). I came on Vacation on July xx and returned to the US on Aug xx.

The problem is at immigration they asked me to come to cabin.. then they started me to ask several questions..

Why do u come to Chicago as u have direct flights to your place? ( to drop my uncle)

After these questions they asked my mobile, then i gave to them and they told me to sit outside…..

I found that u r working as illegel. I was shocked and i had no words …for sometime..

they had asked me all the documents regarding the university and they took it off….

After one hour they called me back and said that we are cancelling u r visa due to illegel work

then they recorded the voice of gas station owner he said that this boy gave a job to his friend as a reference…

Only in Chicago lo why it happens ? Not other places ?

9 hours ago, coffee said:

Ante gas station owner phone lo chepthe deported a ....vere edo evidence undi untadi.  Phone lo edaynaa evadi meeda aynaa cheppachu kada. 

• Haha 1