Not pointing out anyone but...

Saloly

19 hours ago, Vaampire said:

Disagreed. India lo kooda insurance options chaala vachayi. 2 yrs back mummy ki okka surgery ayindi. We dint pay anything. Insurance pretty much covered it

Yemi insurance baa adhi?

On 1/8/2023 at 1:27 AM, Saloly said:

Mi parents sick ina terminal ga ill ina India lo, how do you cope up with that staying here.

If you are a single child or all your siblings also are staying abroad, how to handle those situations?

And did you consider this at all while moving abroad? 

I heard few stories who couldn't attend parent's death event also due to travel restrictions in peak covid.

I'm still in India, but got opportunity in Europe, so thinking of these.

Very simple…. Don’t plan to stay longer in foreign countries… don’t take your family with you… finish the project and come back… I know a friend who did the same…. Family ni summer vacation ki pattukochadu and went back after two years…. He is happy now in India 

In same situation, parents retire ayyaru and lonely son no siblings… eppudu they are healthy and strong but relatives vachinnapudu Ala meeru okkare vunnaru grandkids leru Adhi edhi ani badapeduthunaru …. So vallu feel avutharu kani naku cheppaleru come down ani strong ga 🥺🥺

initally wife to ee topic medha daily fights, she says mana kids kuda ekkada chadhuvukovali ani , there is nothing wrong in that .. ela anukunnatime lo Covid valla dates move ayyi kani GC rale .. if gc comes I can go stay there for 6 months then wife goes next 6 months ani plan vunde kani dates move back so no GC … wife tho fight chesi finally agreed to move in an year so apptalo gc vesthey inka manchindhi 

On 1/9/2023 at 2:33 PM, jalsa01 said:

Bro taxes and net pay chuskunnava? Kids unte valla studies ki sariga plan chesko as schools lo dutch will be primary language not English and if you have plans to go back its hard for kids to learn new languages in india.. 

Me too thought same and moved to Europe now in dilemma on how the future would be if I move back to india.. but no visa tensions and PR/settlement procedure is straight forward and 30 holidays in general but old tech jobs.

Nuvu a country bro europe lo