$ dreams , confusions.

kitkat

On 2/2/2023 at 10:27 AM, kitkat said:

I am trying not to think much and go with the flow...but my thoughts are still bothering..

we both work , make decent $. wife is a spender compared to my mother & sisters, trouble starts here.

she prefer private schooling for kids, only branded clothing, Dimond jewelry , indian dresses 30 to 50k rupees..ela

eemanna antee crying, upsets..." neenu hosewife untee neevu food kuda pettavu" ani na meeda noorupareesukovadam...

daycare/private school sucks $. India lo invested, which was a biggest mistake. 

anni dulipeesukoni ma ooru vellila anipistundi......

Meet half way with her. Try to find what is most important for her and say ok to those. She needs to compromise on some unimportant things. Only you guys know what is imp and what's not. You cant deny everything she wants, you cant ok everything she wants. 

On 2/2/2023 at 2:56 PM, elev said:

Yes that’s the mistake. If you have siblings in india then you are in big trouble if so try move your funds here and invest here then everything will be alright . I am in same boat

The main reason why we stay in USA even though we have > 60cr or 5L monthly rent income is comparison politics, egos, pollution, no respect to each other 

Bro 50k katte badulu India poyi Oakridge lo join cheyi. 
stat with your parents, ivani in laws mundu cheyaru. You’ll be happy if you’re with your parents. Compromise avalsinde…

On 2/2/2023 at 11:27 AM, kitkat said:

I am trying not to think much and go with the flow...but my thoughts are still bothering..

we both work , make decent $. wife is a spender compared to my mother & sisters, trouble starts here.

she prefer private schooling for kids, only branded clothing, Dimond jewelry , indian dresses 30 to 50k rupees..ela

eemanna antee crying, upsets..." neenu hosewife untee neevu food kuda pettavu" ani na meeda noorupareesukovadam...

daycare/private school sucks $. India lo invested, which was a biggest mistake. 

anni dulipeesukoni ma ooru vellila anipistundi......

andaru same situation bayya..nuvvu bayata paddavu..memandaram lopala lopala crying...anthe theda...mighathadantha shame to shame brahmi GIF