$ dreams , confusions.

kitkat

2 hours ago, kitkat said:

Over all ga ee ladies ki brain assala pani cheyyadu baa.

monna weekend , she made poori. papad laa unnayee. subconsciously I said ma amma poori  puffy untayee ani...

iam sure you all know what situation iam in now even after 5,6 days 

Neeku oka chitka… when ever you see that food is not good, first thing to do with wife is, you should calm down and be romantic (vyatakaramga). Take them very close to you and give one bit of the food what she cooked and say that’s the ever best food you had in life. Next time when they taste same poori outside in restaurant or someother function they will realize. Never say that your mom is best cook infront of wife. Actually it’s not required also, they know moms are the best cooks. Karma entante mana pillalu valla mom ea best cook anukuntar. Pillalni yearly once or twice grandparents daggera time spend cheyisthe best cook evaro telisipothundhi. 

Between not all wives are worst cooks? Few they realize and learn and cook best to match mom’s recipes. Don’t forget that poori bite. It’s very important.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Simple123 said:

School fee $50k per 8 months = $6k per month .. Antha costly school US lo ekkada undi   @Spartan @csrcsr @mettastar @TOM_BHAYYA

anna ma area lo kuda 60$ K per year...  @Simple123  private schools alage untai

https://www.stanbridgeacademy.org/tuition--financial-aid.html

47 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

if the husband is a strong personality, adamant and arrogant and has good intentions at heart, whatever he says at home will work… my dad ruled my house and family like a king with 7 siblings and two kids… no one dared to talk in front of him.. even now, whatever he says just works and everyone just follows it.. of course, they know he wants their well being and want them to do well.. 

if you are easily convinced and don’t want any fights, then you just kowtow to your wife and do as she says.. 

dad days are gone bhayya... mom was dependent on dad , all siblings somehow has  dependcy and respect . Now we are dealing with empowered independent women. but i see what you say, me too always recall my mother actions and that's the rootcause of my worries.  Need to learn and deal with current times instead of comparing with past!! 

43 minutes ago, Spartan said:

anna ma area lo kuda 60$ K per year...  @Simple123  private schools alage untai

https://www.stanbridgeacademy.org/tuition--financial-aid.html

Is it really worth shelling out money in such school. Atleast what I have seen in USA even normal public schools are much competent and kids have excelled to top level in landing on best universities. Give a thought, if you are offboardable to spend that amount and it’s your wish then it’s a different topic. If parents want their kids to be always on best and creating stress on kids, I suggest don’t their childhood for our foolish thoughts in racing looking at neighbor kids going yo rich schools it’s not required. Ultimately just realize living happily is more important than rushing and doing things unnecessarily. Just my 2 cents of advise.

<peddarayudu thappulunte manninchu dialogue>

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, kitkat said:

dad days are gone bhayya... mom was dependent on dad , all siblings somehow has  dependcy and respect . Now we are dealing with empowered independent women. but i see what you say, me too always recall my mother actions and that's the rootcause of my worries.  Need to learn and deal with current times instead of comparing with past!! 

Most people learn not to compare wife with other people (especially mom and sisters) in the first or second year of their marriage.. 

5 minutes ago, Chirupoo said:

Is it really worth shelling out money in such school. Atleast what I have seen in USA even normal public schools are much competent and kids have excelled to top level in landing on best universities. Give a thought, if you are offboardable to spend that amount and it’s your wish then it’s a different topic. If parents want their kids to be always on best and creating stress on kids, I suggest don’t their childhood for our foolish thoughts in racing looking at neighbor kids going yo rich schools it’s not required. Ultimately just realize living happily is more important than rushing and doing things unnecessarily. Just my 2 cents of advise.

<peddarayudu thappulunte manninchu dialogue>

2 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Ni yavva.. property taxes kaduthu, state income tax and federal income tax and  on top of it private school ki per kid $50K after tax kadtunnavante - ni lanti valla valle US is still prospering with lots of jobs.. 

we need more rich people like you.. 👍

brahmi-king.gif  ma area lo undi ani cheppina kaani...ma pillalni akkada pampistunna ani cheppinana...

Just now, Spartan said:

brahmi-king.gif  ma area lo undi ani cheppina kaani...ma pillalni akkada pampistunna ani cheppinana...

Emo maakem telusu… ma area lo ani url kooda pettav ante full experienced anukunnam. 
brahmanandam-bhibatsam.gif

4 minutes ago, Chirupoo said:

Emo maakem telusu… ma area lo ani url kooda pettav ante full experienced anukunnam. 
brahmanandam-bhibatsam.gif

sSa_j@il plan unde...drop ayya fir same reasons u gave

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

sSa_j@il plan unde...drop ayya fir same reasons u gave

It’s not worth.. just kids ki manchi education unte chaalu. Extra care schools avasaram ledu. Let them enjoy their childhood and study well that’s enough. Mana blood 🩸 ekkadiki podhu.. they will land in engineers or doctors for sure. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Chirupoo said:

It’s not worth.. just kids ki manchi education unte chaalu. Extra care schools avasaram ledu. Let them enjoy their childhood and study well that’s enough. Mana blood 🩸 ekkadiki podhu.. they will land in engineers or doctors for sure. 

agreed

22 hours ago, Chirupoo said:

Anthaga kavali ante Kumon or some tutor programs are there .. Public school + weekly few hours private classes good enough.