$ dreams , confusions.

kitkat

Just now, Shameless said:

Most women do not like to take pressure bro...personal experience tho chebuthunna..

I am telling from my experience.. my wife started spending more as she came to know that we have more money than what she thought we have.. it all depends on what their perspective is.. 😄

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

I am telling from my experience.. my wife started spending more as she came to know that we have more money than what she thought we have.. it all depends on what their perspective is.. 😄

Vammo Gif GIF - Vammo Gif Brahmi GIFs

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, kitkat said:

wife tho koncham kurchoni matladali. ela start chesina she is getting upset...need to figure out somehow.

main expense is private school fee. 50K for 8 months. roju drop/pick oka lolli. 

public school is in 2 miles, inti mundu busstop...   naaku G burning!! 

eemanna antee your own kid school fee edustavu , India lo untee govt shcool pamputava ela pihci gola. 

How are her friends? Are her friends kids going to private school as well? Do they all spend the way she does??
May she sees the school as a necessary expense. If the education is good and it is affordable to you, I wouldn’t stress much on the school..

not all public schools are good.. parents supplement their education with other classes outside the school.. 

1 hour ago, kitkat said:

wife tho koncham kurchoni matladali. ela start chesina she is getting upset...need to figure out somehow.

main expense is private school fee. 50K for 8 months. roju drop/pick oka lolli. 

public school is in 2 miles, inti mundu busstop...   naaku G burning!! 

eemanna antee your own kid school fee edustavu , India lo untee govt shcool pamputava ela pihci gola. 

inlaws ki seppu.. they will tell her

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, JambaJuice said:

Money sending to India bro and wife not happy she want to spend here 

Yes that’s the mistake. If you have siblings in india then you are in big trouble if so try move your funds here and invest here then everything will be alright . I am in same boat

I was raised in a family, where we(me ,my sister, mother) have to sacrifice for cousins, extended family. My parents were always thinking more of my cousins, their weddings, their jobs ki lanchalu, their hospital needs etc. House is always with people. I was ok but I remember my sister arguing my parents for her own space. 

My wife was the oldest and only girl for her father and 6 brothers(babai s). chaduvu tokka edo chadivindi kanee valla intlo pyna pettaru. everyone shopped for her, cared for her (good days) . 

now naaku vachindi baa..  my #1 immediate goal is put my son in public school (in Aug).  

job stress etc edo okati create chesi cheppali.

"Giving" concept ee leedu bhayya , so self centered!!  not all women are so ..my mother is so papam, chinna chinna korikalu kuda sacrificed .

venting out this frustration inour DB...

10 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

How are her friends? Are her friends kids going to private school as well? Do they all spend the way she does??
May she sees the school as a necessary expense. If the education is good and it is affordable to you, I wouldn’t stress much on the school..

not all public schools are good.. parents supplement their education with other classes outside the school.. 

neighbors andaru public school and school rating is also good.  Her friends emo bhayya I can't comment on other ladies..ma ladies nee control cheyyaleeka pekkuntuntee...

affordable but its just too much, 1grade ki 50K endi bhayya....I don't want that kind of education..

5 minutes ago, kitkat said:

neighbors andaru public school and school rating is also good.  Her friends emo bhayya I can't comment on other ladies..ma ladies nee control cheyyaleeka pekkuntuntee...

affordable but its just too much, 1grade ki 50K endi bhayya....I don't want that kind of education..

Lol na.masters ey 16k lo aiopoindi

28 minutes ago, kitkat said:

One kid ki 50k aa?? Per year?? That is too much.. I thought you have 2-3 kids.. 

38 minutes ago, kitkat said:

I was raised in a family, where we(me ,my sister, mother) have to sacrifice for cousins, extended family. My parents were always thinking more of my cousins, their weddings, their jobs ki lanchalu, their hospital needs etc. House is always with people. I was ok but I remember my sister arguing my parents for her own space. 

My wife was the oldest and only girl for her father and 6 brothers(babai s). chaduvu tokka edo chadivindi kanee valla intlo pyna pettaru. everyone shopped for her, cared for her (good days) . 

now naaku vachindi baa..  my #1 immediate goal is put my son in public school (in Aug).  

job stress etc edo okati create chesi cheppali.

"Giving" concept ee leedu bhayya , so self centered!!  not all women are so ..my mother is so papam, chinna chinna korikalu kuda sacrificed .

venting out this frustration inour DB...

Another way to do it is to not keep any money.. invest all your money in properties, stocks etc… and show her very less balance.. cut down on credit cards.. create an artificial financial crunch.. or keep money on the side.. if she wants anything, ask her to ask her parents and you want to save for the future..

make her pay all the bills from her salary and do all investments from your salary.. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Another way to do it is to not keep any money.. invest all your money in properties, stocks etc… and show her very less balance.. cut down on credit cards.. create an artificial financial crunch.. or keep money on the side.. if she wants anything, ask her to ask her parents and you want to save for the future..

make her pay all the bills from her salary and do all investments from your salary.. 

sentence kee vanuku vastundi bhayya !! na meeda kasi kattava emi....

But yeah..i will work to create artificial financial crisis.... 

have 3 account. Yours, hers and joint. 

joint lo 50-50 contribution for all house hold expenses includes kids education. Kids future education kosam emaina plan lo invest cheyyi

her account - let her enjoy

your account - nee istam, savings e chestavo evari deggari kaina pothavoo..

anthe that's all 

7 minutes ago, kitkat said:

sentence kee vanuku vastundi bhayya !! na meeda kasi kattava emi....

But yeah..i will work to create artificial financial crisis.... 

if the husband is a strong personality, adamant and arrogant and has good intentions at heart, whatever he says at home will work… my dad ruled my house and family like a king with 7 siblings and two kids… no one dared to talk in front of him.. even now, whatever he says just works and everyone just follows it.. of course, they know he wants their well being and want them to do well.. 

if you are easily convinced and don’t want any fights, then you just kowtow to your wife and do as she says.. 

1 hour ago, elev said:

Yes that’s the mistake. If you have siblings in india then you are in big trouble if so try move your funds here and invest here then everything will be alright . I am in same boat

Tanks for encouragement and sorry for you