You try and try and try again until you just dont care anymore

Hamansh

Life la manaku chala kastalu eduru avthayi...manam poradatham malla malla and there will be onw point in life were we all give up and after fighting a lot of years it ends today...had real fun in this world while it existed...had seen a lot of stuff  now its time to end it...good bye all

Just now, Hamansh said:

Life la manaku chala lastalu eduru avthayi...manam poradatham malla malla and there will be onw point in life were we all give up and after fighting a lot of years it ends today...had real fun in this qorld while it existed...had see  a lot fought a lot now time to end it...good bye all

don't take life too serious bro , everyone go through ups and downs , enjoy the life journey 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Spartan said:

endanna stocks lo loss vaste povalna

stocks lo loss aaa? kanisam ithaniki loss kavadaniki paisalu anna unnayi , assalu repu lesthy thinadaniki paisalu lennolu kuda unnaru kadha ee lokam loo .... ayinaa adani 200 billions loss mundu manavi entha bro anukoni sardukapovadamee

3 minutes ago, ramudu said:

stocks lo loss aaa? kanisam ithaniki loss kavadaniki paisalu anna unnayi , assalu repu lesthy thinadaniki paisalu lennolu kuda unnaru kadha ee lokam loo .... ayinaa adani 200 billions loss mundu manavi entha bro anukoni sardukapovadamee

Manakanna lenollu untaru ...mana kanna unnollu untaru....its just the way you see it money have 99% of the value....when u lose that everything else such as no peace everyday....you will see why people kill themselves....nenu me lagane bathiki sadinchali anetodini....and helped many people who r in depression.....depression endi thokka anukune vadini.....only u will realize it when you are facing it and when u think ...matalu padatam inka e life lo avasarama ane alochana vacchinappudu u dont want to  stay longer...

6 minutes ago, Hamansh said:

Manakanna lenollu untaru ...mana kanna unnollu untaru....its just the way you see it money have 99% of the value....when u lose that everything else such as no peace everyday....you will see why people kill themselves....nenu me lagane bathiki sadinchali anetodini....and helped many people who r in depression.....depression endi thokka anukune vadini.....only u will realize it when you are facing it and when u think ...matalu padatam inka e life lo avasarama ane alochana vacchinappudu u dont want to  stay longer...

Anna , I understand how bad depression is , alage brathiki sadinchu anedaniki kuda neenu support cheyanu , it is your life and live it , you have nothing to prove nothing to achieve , at least just live .... Pakkanodu , intlolu enno antaru , at least don't take any drastic decision when you are angry, hungry and in depression.... Wait until your mind clam down and think 

5 minutes ago, Hamansh said:

Money is he main reason but he paid the 12000 yeatwrday on monday like he promised

Anna , can you teach me chess , not joking I really don't know how to play chess , can you teach me ?