You try and try and try again until you just dont care anymore

Hamansh

4 minutes ago, ramudu said:

Anna , can you teach me chess , not joking I really don't know how to play chess , can you teach me ?

Na financial badalaki em cheyyalo twliyaka last 10 days ...lo try chesina kani work out avvale

22 minutes ago, Hamansh said:

Manakanna lenollu untaru ...mana kanna unnollu untaru....its just the way you see it money have 99% of the value....when u lose that everything else such as no peace everyday....you will see why people kill themselves....nenu me lagane bathiki sadinchali anetodini....and helped many people who r in depression.....depression endi thokka anukune vadini.....only u will realize it when you are facing it and when u think ...matalu padatam inka e life lo avasarama ane alochana vacchinappudu u dont want to  stay longer...

Restart somewhere else 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Hamansh said:

Na financial badalaki em cheyyalo twliyaka last 10 days ...lo try chesina kani work out avvale

Sorry to hear that, looks like you are sensible thinker , sad to see this depression occupied your mind ....I think all you need is clam mind ,little  planning and some time to overcome these financial troubles , have patience bro 

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, Hamansh said:

Life la manaku chala kastalu eduru avthayi...manam poradatham malla malla and there will be onw point in life were we all give up and after fighting a lot of years it ends today...had real fun in this world while it existed...had seen a lot of stuff  now its time to end it...good bye all

thondarapadi...decisions..teesukoku...

15 minutes ago, ramudu said:

Anna , can you teach me chess , not joking I really don't know how to play chess , can you teach me ?

Anna ramudu that's a good idea if you can help him market many kids are there to learn like $40 dollar per month two classes a week @Hamansh Anna janlani bayapetaku there will be way 

20 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Anna ramudu that's a good idea if you can help him market many kids are there to learn like $40 dollar per month two classes a week @Hamansh Anna janlani bayapetaku there will be way 

Bayapettadam kadhu anna....i have no choice

2 minutes ago, Hamansh said:

bro..ala evariki cheppakunda...ala world trip esi raa..not pleasure trip..but enlightenment trip...

go some african contries..or south east asian countries...live like a normal person with no attachments...experience new life...

after that you decide...

Think as a 3rd person.. if someone comes to you with the same problems that you have, will you suggest him to kill himself or suggest something else? 

Many times, I gained a different perspective when looking at my problems as a 3rd person.. Also time has a way to heal even the most difficult of the problems.. the worst phases of my life in the past look so silly to me now.. I wonder why I got so depressed at that time.. 

3 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

bro..ala evariki cheppakunda...ala world trip esi raa..not pleasure trip..but enlightenment trip...

go some african contries..or south east asian countries...live like a normal person with no attachments...experience new life...

after that you decide...

Oka 2000 unte medicine tevocchu 20000 unte surgery chepinchocchu 2lakshaounte appuku katteyocchu ane stage lo unna naku thinadanike leni stage lo tripla anna....

11 minutes ago, Hamansh said:

You are saying, you have a dependent kid and you want to betray him/her for ur insecurities ?

1 minute ago, sarfaroshi said:

You are saying, you have a dependent kid and you want to betray him/her for ur insecurities ?

Bro just that life lo nija parichayam unna vaditho mana feelngs chepthe they will not help and instead mock you....anduke anonymous db lo post chesina so that i can let some stuff out anthe....

Its time anna u wojld not know the pressure of anything...i am going theough...anyways ...

• Upvote 1