You try and try and try again until you just dont care anymore

Hamansh

Just now, nuvvu_naakina_paalem said:

Nakendhuko last ki ee db lo 2-3 lakhs theskoni brathikesthav anipisthundhi 

Vaddhu anna....i know what u mean....kakarakaya ani persona ni adugu anna...if ever he is in db...eppudina db la help chesina thappa teesukoledhu....and more over....asalu i dont want to face this guilt

10 minutes ago, Hamansh said:

Bro ...the thing is..mukku moham telyani vallani adukolem...ala ani inko pakka matalu pade stage lo lemu and also,..some situations with kid and all non explainable so i did make the right choice...nenu me lekkane used to earn in dollars now for a mere 2 to 3 lakhs ki i am doing this so that can explain my situation financially,,..so aduaglem andarni....bayata telsina fb lo insta lo post cheste unna poyina they mock u...are are nannu adgthe nenu help chese vadini kadha ani...reality no ine dkes anduke anonymous group lo what ever i am thinking i am posting,,,anthe....in reality evaru money or family badalaki chavaru,.,,money can be earned kani a earn cheyyataniki time ivvakunda when ur lenders keep harrasing u thats when u get thoughts max inko 1 hour ki lenders will hit my home em cheyyali em cheppali been avoiding them for a while with jy divorce and kid issues have no assets to sell or borrow...ikkada thread veyyaku ante i understand what u r saying naku mind mind la ledhu,,,anduke thappstla sorry if it offe ds ot looks silly

Its not about silly. What are you expecting from db.. sympathy or financial help or whatever it is, be clear. People will always be ready to mock what ever it is. Dont be a weak person to take decisions based on that mocking

Just now, Vaampire said:

Its not about silly. What are you expecting from db.. sympathy or financial help or whatever it is, be clear. People will always be ready to mock what ever it is. Dont be a weak person to take decisions based on that mocking

When u live in a small plzce snd it matters how other talk of u life i the anna it might seem narrow minded....enduku post cheyyatam ante its just that i want to talk not sure of why or to whom

9 minutes ago, Hamansh said:

When u live in a small plzce snd it matters how other talk of u life i the anna it might seem narrow minded....enduku post cheyyatam ante its just that i want to talk not sure of why or to whom

if you think it matters then it matters, just come out out of that logic bro, it really dont matter at all. 

First you need to tell your brain that Fuk society, then it don't matter 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Hamansh said:

Vaddhu anna....i know what u mean....kakarakaya ani persona ni adugu anna...if ever he is in db...eppudina db la help chesina thappa teesukoledhu....and more over....asalu i dont want to face this guilt

2-3 lacs evaranna chestaru.. try here.. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, nuvvu_naakina_paalem said:

Lady aithe aadharinchi uddharisthava?

Anukuna ila think chestaru evaro okaru ani...

Girl ithe koncham soft ga chepdam ani...

Guy ithe boothulu thitti chepdam ani..

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, chelsea said:

Please let us know if you need anything don't take any bad decisions you can come out of the bad phase it will be temporary 

Financial issues is not a bad phase bhayya its series of bad decisions...and some times it can not be reverted to normal stage...nekunna kastalu naku telyadhu nakkunnavi cheppina it doesnt matter....kani emo i want to just say random things here as i decided anthe

Calling everyone, please andaru help chedam - financial ga this guy is in deep problems, andaru entha kontha help chesthey for now his problem will be solved.. Please help karo 🙏

As a human i can say this —

Ilanti thoughts unapudu kid total custody teskunapudu you are responsible in every way to take care of that lil one, no matter what

Evari kastalu vallaki tappa rendo vallaki motham ardam kavu, avalani ledu

your parents and kiddo are always impacted by your decisions 

If you feel motivated atleast for the kid - re think and give time sometime, most situations are temporary, it’s the will power that takes you forward, escapism is not a solution and should never be

Future lo nuvvu “Pursuit of Happiness “ lo will smith la ne pilladi tho happy ga unde chances chala unnai, if you off load all of the stress and willing to re start

All the best and hope you get back to normalcy soon

8 minutes ago, Kakynada said:

Calling everyone, please andaru help chedam - financial ga this guy is in deep problems, andaru entha kontha help chesthey for now his problem will be solved.. Please help karo 🙏

If it is real problem I am in , but we need to find this is genuine issue 

• Like 1