Absolute lamentation of my job search

FrontMan

1 hour ago, FrontMan said:

But that is beating me heavily.. I am at guilt for not buying it ten years ago..

dont be.. lot of people are in same situation.. i had to buy in 2021..

but that is neglible to worry

On 5/20/2023 at 1:16 PM, FrontMan said:

Worst thing is.. they let my director go in 2021.. he tried to hire me under his new team in April second week for new client he is working .

The third week their team are all let of go..and jobs moved to Canada as the client which is a bank  has presence in canada and their dollar is 75 american cents to a dollar..that is exact answer my director gave..and they moved on with my position..

Ila sachindhi market..I have applied at least 85-88 positions with interviews only for 5 ..

I did great for a client that was paying 105$ per hour.. but client mentioned I am very serious and highly technical but not jovial and fun to create environment that is balance of fun and technology Ani ..I got vexed with these feed backs..

Bmo or td bank  both run on just 

Recommendations 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Please use [url=https://www.google.com/]Google[/url] before posting [url=https://forum.umbertomiletto.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=7995&p=31520#p31520]Useful Gclubcenter Blog[/url] cfd6232

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Manishican 15$ wage job statistics chupinchi IT recession ledhu annavante kachithamga nuvvu fake pakodi jobless gadive. Just buildup kosam fake postlu. 10gei nuvvu nee 5 jobs Over ction.. labour na kodukivi ayuntav india la..anduke ee build up..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Manishican said:

Naa meedha paddavu endhi raa  labour b..trd

entha psyco gaadivi aithe every job loss thread looki vachi fake news antav ra Psyco dengithe puttina bastard ga..ekkada em matladalo teliyani labour galla family lo puttina cheap lk labour ga .... 

neeku g lo Dammunte..show proof of job postings for c2c you have made in 4-5 jobs you claimed to work in last 12 months ..while everyone posting about losing a job or contract ending.. gas station lo pani chesthu Isunti buildups de8thav pani ma33a leni labour lathkor ga.

• Thanks 1

On 3/19/2023 at 8:44 PM, FrontMan said:

Koncham depressing ha vundi .. I lost a  well paid remote job where I was the lead architect … 

They couldn’t extend the contract because of some contract policies and stupid issues… as I maxed out 3 years

now I cannot find salaries nowhere near that bench mark.. 

single ga vunnapudu job search light.. now monthly expenses eh 8k almost.. us job market is getting worst in terms of billing .. only handful of companies are paying handsome salaries and they are on freeze.. chudali..

I was expecting full time at current place and then hiring freeze kicked in

that is what calling timing it right

You were looking for billing when you were suppose to look for stability by switching to FT when the market is ready to tank

now all you can is "do live for another day" , it going to be a skyfall in 2 yrs

On 3/19/2023 at 8:44 PM, FrontMan said:

Koncham depressing ha vundi .. I lost a  well paid remote job where I was the lead architect … 

They couldn’t extend the contract because of some contract policies and stupid issues… as I maxed out 3 years

now I cannot find salaries nowhere near that bench mark.. 

single ga vunnapudu job search light.. now monthly expenses eh 8k almost.. us job market is getting worst in terms of billing .. only handful of companies are paying handsome salaries and they are on freeze.. chudali..

I was expecting full time at current place and then hiring freeze kicked in

We are hardly in November, end of Janauary daaka market will be horrible

for all those who did not see 2008, G musukoni extralu taggindi save money for a rainy day

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Mirzapur_kattappa said:

entha psyco gaadivi aithe every job loss thread looki vachi fake news antav ra Psyco dengithe puttina bastard ga..ekkada em matladalo teliyani labour galla family lo puttina cheap lk labour ga .... 

neeku g lo Dammunte..show proof of job postings for c2c you have made in 4-5 jobs you claimed to work in last 12 months ..while everyone posting about losing a job or contract ending.. gas station lo pani chesthu Isunti buildups de8thav pani ma33a leni labour lathkor ga.

That id does not deserve any responses bro. Just leave him.

Just within our relatives circles, some 10 families returned back to Hyd after failing to get decent salaries on H1-B. I did not want to post that kind of news so as not to disappoint others who are struggling in US since last 6 months.

I do not know what @Manishican achieves by spreading wrong news.

• Upvote 1