Absolute lamentation of my job search

FrontMan

7 minutes ago, CharlesBabbageNaidu said:

Ok done I my friend has positions in Raleigh 

ade chethoo Salesforce Dev and Java positions kuda cheppu bro 

• FrontMan changed the title to Absolute lamentation of my job search

Week 9 ends today. 

Took 1 interview for a cloud security role with no background in cloud security.not selected.o am applying even for 32-34$ positions 

On 5/12/2023 at 9:37 PM, FrontMan said:

Oka vipu job loss.. inko vaipu not a home owner.. this is lowest point in my life.

But I will rise and strike hard .. all I need is perfectly casted iron to fight 

Be happy that u r not home owner… if u don’t have job and u r home owner .. adokka pedda tension 

• Upvote 1

On 3/20/2023 at 12:19 AM, CNR said:

I will tell my story to inspire you.. I was with one company 4 years as consultant ..I joined as lead engineer and became lead architect . One fine day Friday morning , my boss called me into office and told me we are letting you go because of budget cuts , that news came from no where. My son was two week old, my daughter was 3 yrs old, Wife parents and my parents came to USA.  I didn't not told anyone including my wife that I was fired. I went to near by library as usual for 45 days. After close to 45 days got new contract  by reference and different technology which I love.  I never stopped searching for full-time after that stroke. Now I’m full time from last four years .

Lesson is consultant Job is shitty Job and always go to Job as consultant last day to job. 

Congrats ..now I finished 60 days on bench.. I usually get multiple roles everytime I am in job market..there are tooooo manyyyyy consultants grabbing roles saying remote and will work for ten dollars less..as it is their third job..this is hurting me..

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, FrontMan said:

Week 9 ends today. 

Took 1 interview for a cloud security role with no background in cloud security.not selected.o am applying even for 32-34$ positions 

#$1 32$ aa 

1 minute ago, chammakchandra said:

Be happy that u r not home owner… if u don’t have job and u r home owner .. adokka pedda tension 

Even now I am paying close to 3200 for a two bedroom in boston

1 minute ago, FrontMan said:

Even now I am paying close to 3200 for a two bedroom in boston

Atleast u can downsize or move to a diff location to save up in rental 

On 3/19/2023 at 11:19 PM, CNR said:

I will tell my story to inspire you.. I was with one company 4 years as consultant ..I joined as lead engineer and became lead architect . One fine day Friday morning , my boss called me into office and told me we are letting you go because of budget cuts , that news came from no where. My son was two week old, my daughter was 3 yrs old, Wife parents and my parents came to USA.  I didn't not told anyone including my wife that I was fired. I went to near by library as usual for 45 days. After close to 45 days got new contract  by reference and different technology which I love.  I never stopped searching for full-time after that stroke. Now I’m full time from last four years .

Lesson is consultant Job is shitty Job and always go to Job as consultant last day to job. 

I will tell my story  working on contract role H1-B from last 2 years. Desi dhed manager added one more new contract resource desi lady and march lo budget issue vachindhi new desi lady manager and team lead ni baga sweet ga matladii patainchidhi naanu lepi 10garu in 1 week.

• Sad 1